Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

Pictures of Girl turned animal after she threw Quran

Originally posted by Sky:

What a blasphemous article. Allah swt doesnt turn ppl into animals. If you know your religion well, you wouldnt believe this crap.

Maybe it was meant well by the ppl behind this, but to scare ppl like this is not good. Have you ever met an Imaam who scares you to become a better muslim? Dont listen to these lies.

Besides, this would be the most controversial news in our lifetime if it was real.

and Haddad...Do u wanna say God Can't do that to anyone...So Under estimating GOD'S POWER...look at yourselves..Who created you ...looking nice like that..

And please if you think you can...Try avoid DYING..WaShIkAji..Lakini MafAlA.. :D:D:D

lol   

Modest: Its the same story I wrote in the Islamic section under " Miracle" ... It is a rumor that everyone is talking about... am not sure though if it happened or not.. anyways its amazing isn't it ?

Haddad   

In the same site, there's a Natasha Damkina story, about a 17 year old Russian girl whose eyes function like X-rays, enabling her to see even through bones. Unfortunately, the rest of the world, including the very Russians, isn't reporting about Natasha Damkina. There are similar stories at Alnilin.com.

Modesty, were you hoping that this story will be true so that the pretty boy who qarxis you could turn into a pig?

So let me get this straight, anyone who throws a Quran turns into an ANIMAL eh

So why didnt the GUARDs at Gitmo turn into DINOSAURS or Leprechauns ?

Rahima, ill spare you your daily dose of humiliation, but dont you ever in your life get the nerves to speak to me like that again.

Or else.....

Curly   

Haddad I think you'll find that Natasha was all over the news last year for her strange ability :D

I definately read it on the metro on the way in to uni.

Haddad   

Originally posted by Psycho_Sue:

I definately read it on the metro on the way in to uni.

But, The Sun is a tabloid circulation. It cannot be taken serious.

This is one of the comments the story generated:

ثانياً :- الخبر غير صحيح... و الصورة معمولة!

Ùˆ أنا أقول ليكم الخبر دا انتشر كيÙ.. لأنه أنا حالياً ÙÙŠ عمان Ùˆ الخبر دا انتشر قبل شهرين... Ùˆ واحد من الشباب هسي سألني Ùˆ أنا حرد عليكم...

كل الموضوع.. أنه حالياً ÙÙŠ عمان... ÙÙŠ شركتين مناÙستين ÙÙŠ مجال الاتصالات المتنقلة... Ùˆ كل شركة بوري خدماتا... مصمم ÙÙŠ واحد من الشركتين ديل ( الشركة الاقدم ) لعب ÙÙŠ صورة لحدي ما وصلا كدا... Ùˆ بدأ ينشر الصورة عبر الرسائل الوسائطية ÙÙŠ الموبايل ( mms ) Ùˆ كما كان مكتوب تحت الصورة ان البنت ÙÙŠ مستشÙÙ‰ السلطاني... طبعاً الصورة بدأت تنتشر Ùˆ كل واحد يرسلها لي صديقه أو كل معارÙÙ‡ عبر الموبايل Ùˆ الحكاية تتنتشر Ùˆ الناس تستهلك قروش بالوبايل عشان توري الصور للتانين Ùˆ الشركة تستÙيد!!!

الي Ù†Ùا الخبر دا.. انه الصورة مرة وصلت لطبيب استشاري ÙÙŠ المستشÙÙ‰ المذكورة ( المستشÙÙ‰ السلطاني ) Ù†ÙÙ‰ الخبر لأقاربه Ùˆ معارÙÙ‡... Ùˆ حتى ÙÙŠ ناس مشت Ùˆ اتصلت بالمستشÙÙ‰ بس الخبر طلع غير صحيح!! Ùˆ الطبيب الاستشاري دا حاول انع ينشر ان الخبر دا غير صحيح ÙÙŠ الجرائد وو سائل الاعلام لكن وسائل الاعلام رÙضت.. لأنه الخبر دا اساساً ما انتشر عبر وسائل الاعلام ( الرسمية ) يعني الحكاية كلها لعب × لعب... Ùˆ ناس عايزة تكسب شركة بس... دا كل الموضوع... Ùˆ ما ÙÙŠ بنت بالشكل دا ÙÙŠ المستشÙÙ‰ المذكورة

Rahima   

Kaleidoscopic

1. BUKHARI Volume 1, Book 11, Number 660:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "Isn't he who raises his head before the Imam afraid that Allah may transform his head into that of a donkey or his figure (face) into that of a donkey?"

2. 'Doesn't the one who raises his head before the Imaam fear that Allah turns his head into a donkey's head?' (Muslim)

3. Rasûlullâh sallallâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam said that at such a time, expect the following punishments: a red hurricane will come and some people will be drawn into the ground. Stones will rain down from the skies. The appearance of people will be transformed, i.e. they will be turned into pigs and dogs. Many other calamities will follow one after the other in quick succession just as when a string of beads breaks up and the beads begin falling off in quick succession.

Sky,

Grow up. Don't worry we can all be wrong at times, no need to get frustrated ;) . I wonder how do you handle difficult situations (not that this was) outside of the net.

Anyway breath in, breath out. Also repeat after me, it is just a forum, just the internet, just a forum, just the internet...

Rahima, kindly quote ur source.

3. Rasûlullâh sallallâhu ‘alayhi wa sallam said that
at such a time
, expect the following punishments: a red hurricane will come and some people will be drawn into the ground. Stones will rain down from the skies. The appearance of people will be transformed,
i.e. (??)
they will be turned into pigs and dogs. Many other calamities will follow one after the other in quick succession just as when a string of beads breaks up and the beads begin falling off in quick succession.

What time is the reference to? Did the "i.e." come in the english translation or was it in the arabic text?

Did any1 ever turn into an animal in the prophet's time scw for disrespecting the Quran?

underdog   

Aren't you all just swimming around in a pool of doubt and confusion.

none of you were there to say with 100% certainty that it happened or didn't happen.

I personally believe Allah (SWT) can hand out this punishment regardless of if there is a precident or not. Regardless of if there is a Xadiith to support it.

The truth or lies in this story is irrelevant to the faith you should have in Allah and His Kitaab.

Rahima   

^The first two hadiths are from Bukhari and Muslim (which are all aunthetic hadiths)-so i believe the proof lies with that.

As for the third, inshallah i shall try to find the exact source. I remember studying it years ago, i just googled to find it based on my recollection. I'll get back to you as soon as i can smile.gif .

As for people being trasnformed at the time of Rasuallah i do not know, but like i said Bukhari and Muslim are as about authentic as the hadiths get.

Modesty   

sky wrote

Allah swt doesnt turn ppl into animals.

Well I heard that the Jews were once turned into monkeys and pigs after they fished on a day Allah prohibited, and by attempting to cheat Allah they were humiliated. I also heard during the end of time, the worst of people will be turned into monkeys as they listen to music.

hibo wrote

anyways its amazing isn't it ?

I think it's a bit scary yet kind of funny looking

afrosomali wrote

Modesty, were you hoping that this story will be true so that the pretty boy who qarxis you could turn into a pig?

lol! I learned people don't have to look like a pig to be one.

STOIC   

This news did not appeared in my morning sickness news (funny news thread).I don't think i beleive the credibility of the source :D

Intel   

Allah subhanahu wa ta’ala has the power to do all that He wills.

however I believe this is nothing but a plain cg image, look at the image’s shadows and the background

War deg deg ah :D

Johnny B   

Faith is a personal thing ,but lately i´ve noticed some desperate attempst (by a group of "weak Muslims" ) to justify the existence of God.

A leaf that shaped itself like the Name of God in arabic , A potato that shaped itself like the name of the prophet(SCW)in Arabic, etc etc.

When ppl loose the reasonging power in their minds , all is left is a whole is their Super Ego.

If throwing the holly kuran book on the ground causes a physical misformation like this Picture, we´d have a freaky World by now :D

BTW ... She looks "segsi" .. don´t you think ?