Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

Pictures of Girl turned animal after she threw Quran

Haddad   

Originally posted by 3zma1L:

This just a photoshop trick!

Actually, it's silicone, acrylic, human hair, leather and timber trick. This is about art in a gallery. Also, this art is old; it dates back to 2003. For those of you who live in Sydney, the gallery is located at:

location.gif

There will be an exhibition on 1–24 Sep.

3zma1L   

Oh.. then it is just silicone, acrylic, human hair, leather and timber trick!

2.jpg

If it was not on display, i would have insisted that it was a photoshop trick, but the young girl observing on one of those on displays gave me a good reason to say that it is, of course a silicone, acrylic, human hair, leather and timber trick!

Who knows, if the young girl is also another trick on display!!

Haddad   

^No need to post such a picture. I could have done it, but its contents is unsuitable.

In the end, searching Google with the proper query would have quickly led us to the source of the picture. The proper query is:

bizarre+human+sculpture

with the third result leading to the name Patricia Piccinini.

Salaan...

I read that article the moment it was posted few days ago, and I was instantly doubtful. Hard to believe, especially considering with that questionable picture. To top with that doubtful picture, it was then translated and reported by Dayniile.com, among the careless, unreliable Soomaali websites.

Dayniile.com should apologize and stick with their Soomaali-style tabloid of warar deg deg ah...

Rahima   

Kaleidoscopic

Sorry sister, but I could not find the reference for that exact hadith, however the following a more precise and I have provided the references (The Qur’an itself, and Sahih Bukhari/Muslim which as we know are both completely the words of Rasuallah). Hope that helps!

Say (O Muhammad to the people of the Scripture): "Shall I inform you of something worse than that, regarding the recompense from Allah: those (Jews) who incurred the Curse of Allah and His Wrath, those of whom (some) He transformed into monkeys and swines, those who worshipped Taghut (false deities); such are worse in rank (on the Day of Resurrection in the Hellfire), and far more astray from the Right Path."

Surah Al-Maidah Ayah 60

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "A group of Israelites were lost. Nobody knows what they did. But I do not see them except that they were cursed and changed into rats, for if you put the milk of a she-camel in front of a rat, it will not drink it, but if the milk of a sheep is put in front of it, it will drink it." I told this to Ka'b who asked me, "Did you hear it from the Prophet?" I said, "Yes." Ka'b asked me the same question several times; I said to Ka'b. "Do I read the Torah? (i.e. I tell you this from the Prophet.)"

Bukhari

Abu Sa'id reported that an Arab of the desert came to God's Messenger1 and said: I live in a low land abounding in lizards, and these are the common diet of my family, but he (the Holy Prophet) did not make any reply. We said to him: Repeat it (your problem) and so he repeated it, but he did not make any reply. (It was repeated thrice ) Then God's Messenger1 called him out at the third time saying: O man of the desert, verily God cursed or showed wrath to a tribe of Bani Isra'il and distorted them to beasts which move on the earth. I do not know, perhaps this (lizard) may be one of them. So I do not eat it, nor do I prohibit the eating of it.

Muslim

Narrated Abu 'Amir or Abu Malik Al-Ash'ari:

that he heard the Prophet saying, "From among my followers there will be some people who will consider illegal sexual intercourse, the wearing of silk, the drinking of alcoholic drinks and the use of musical instruments, as lawful. And there will be some people who will stay near the side of a mountain and in the evening their shepherd will come to them with their sheep and ask them for something, but they will say to him, 'Return to us tomorrow.' Allah will destroy them during the night and will let the mountain fall on them, and He will transform the rest of them into monkeys and pigs and they will remain so till the Day of Resurrection."

Bukhari

Narrated Abu Amir or Abu Malik:

AbdurRahman ibn Ghanam al-Ash'ari said: Abu Amir or Abu Malik told me--I swear by Allah another oath that he did not believe me that he heard the Apostle of Allah say: There will be among my community people who will make lawful (the use of) khazz and silk. Some of them will be transformed into apes and swine.

Abu Dawud

Qac Qaac   

waa wareey aren't we making this big deal.. this thing can't be true.. come on.. not even needed to post all those hadiths... hadiths could be talking about something else.. don't just jump the gun..

allah could do anything he wants... i am not saying this can't happen.. but i am saying some ppl did this.. for what ever reason their intension was..

Rahima, please stop quoting stray hadeeths and the Quran. This story is a hoax. No1 is questioning the infinite capibilities of Allah swt. We dont need to blv in these kind of stories (there r far better examples of natural calamities and human suffering right infront of us)or to prove them right by quoting hadeeth. We can just about support anything these days with hadeeth. But Hadeeth is contextual and has various levels of application and you cannot just quote a little snip here and there.

Salaams,

I'm contantly on my lil sister's case about Islamic forwards. I tell her not to believe in them...bcos mostly its misleading and full of lies!

On a observational note, it seems to me that some us are a little arrogant when it comes to sharing Islamic knowledge or info.

Haddad   

Originally posted by Qac Qaac:

for what ever reason their intension was..

My understanding is, this has something to do with the Quran abuses by non-muslims at Gitmo and other concentration/torture camps. This is meant to forment some sort of reaction among Muslims. Ultimately, this is meant to grow seeds of doubt in Muslims. But, the fact of the matter remains, Muslims are responsible for the Quran abuses by non-Muslims. They are the means by which the Quran can and will be protected. Muslims don't need miracles. Faith in Allah is itself a miracle that can empower Muslims to defeat their enemies. The enemies of Islam are trying to further weaken an already weakened faith in many Muslims. But, they will fail, because Islam isn't a human product.

Modesty   

^Haddad, Masha'Allah!

I don't doubt that Allah can do anything, nor does any other muslim. But, I kind of believed this story at first, but I still had doubts and suspicions. So ,the photo is a sculpture in a museum in Australia?

p.s. There have always been many miracles, look at what happened in Aceh, Indonesia after the Tsunami hit, only the masjid was standing!

Haddad   

Originally posted by Modesty:

So ,the photo is a sculpture in a museum in Australia?

Right. This kind of sculpture isn't a new kind/genre of art; it has been in production since many decades ago, especially in the movie & entertainment industry. Many of the scary aliens you have watched in the movies were made using similar technology (più o meno), plus robotics.

There have always been many miracles, look at what happened in Aceh, Indonesia after the Tsunami hit, only the masjid was standing!

A good reflective example. Indeed, there are many miracles, in the form of natural occurrences, that we choose not to reflect upon or ignore it. It seems many people are awed with false manmade miracles.

Jacpher   

I don't think it's so much about believing this story or its creditability. I think the point was more of the possibility this kind of punishment can happen to anyone. I know we all believe Allah has the power to do what He wills.

Rahima brought those hadiths to show us the people before us have dealt with such severe punishment including deformation. Allaah ha inoo naxariisto.

I think it was ok to discuss this issue. Had Hadaad not provided that piece of info, some of us would have not been convinced that its some weirdo art/sculpture. What in the world makes them use this scary stuff as art. Cimrigaadoo dheeraada geel dhalaayaas ku tusaa!

Rahima   

^Looks like you're the only person who actually got it ;)

Kaleidoscopic

Rahima, please stop quoting stray hadeeths and the Quran. This story is a hoax. No1 is questioning the infinite capibilities of Allah swt. We dont need to blv in these kind of stories (there r far better examples of natural calamities and human suffering right infront of us)or to prove them right by quoting hadeeth. We can just about support anything these days with hadeeth. But Hadeeth is contextual and has various levels of application and you cannot just quote a little snip here and there.

Firstly these are not stray hadeeths, these are very clear and very authentic (Bukhari and Muslim). I am not quoting out of context, this is not a matter of confusion, and the ayah for example is very explicit as are the hadeeths. Yes there are hadiths which need to be understood in context and not everything is so literal-but this sister is very clear. We are not discussing intricate matters rather the discussion thus far was very simple, does Allah turn people into animals, and as is evident from the proofs I gave, YES! That’s all.

Having said that, yes certain individuals were questioning this (and which is why I quoted the hadiths), dare I remind you:

Allah swt doesnt turn ppl into animals.

Which if you had followed, is what I was correcting. AND, I did state:

As for this case, although i acknowledge that it could be possible (for Allah can do anything) I don't believe it.

So considering that I myself don’t believe in this story, why would I be trying to validate this incident with hadeeths. You are confusing the two, I can say that this story is a hoax but I don’t have to deny that Allah does turn people into animals.

Furthermore, it was you who questioned the hadith I posted with:

Are you sure deformity referred to transformation into animals Rahima? Cuz I thought it meant deformation in physical features due to illness and other genetic and natural defects.

So I elaborated and gave more specific hadiths and proof from the Quran! Nothing more dear smile.gif .

In future perhaps you should be following the sequence of the posts more closely- it would make more sense

Qac,

don't just jump the gun..

Considering that I was the person who posted the hadiths, perhaps it is well advised that you my brother not jump the gun. Read my response to Kaleida, you’ll get it then ;) .

Sky   

You are the one who is confused Rahima. You said that you challenged this line of mine:

Allah swt doesnt turn ppl into animals.

Look carefully, I said that Allah doesnt do it. Not that he cant do it. But you understood it as that I denied Allahs ability to do it. So you dig into the Hadiths to prove wrong what you think I meant, but what I havent meant.

Anas (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “In this Ummah there will be punishments of earthquakes, showers of stones
and deformity (transformation into animals)
; that will be when the people drink khamr, listen to female singers and play musical instruments.†(See al-Silsilah as-Saheehah, 2203; attributed to Ibn Abid-Dunya, Dhamm al-Malahi; the hadith was narrated by at-Tirmidhi, no. 2212).

Even with the xadith you take the meaning out of context. I have talked about this with people recently as it was the hottest topic of the last week. The punishment of deformity by Allah wouldnt be as drastic as to change one into an animal. Factors that a play a role here are; Allahs mercy, punishment role of Aakhiro (Afterlife) and the general knowledge that no major miracles would occur in this world after Nebi Maxamed CSS as it did occur during the time of the prophets.

Just by saying Allah can do it, so it can happen. Is a bit too simple. Everybody knows Allah can do anything, He is the Allmighty.

So considering that I myself don’t believe in this story, why would I be trying to validate this incident with hadeeths. You are confusing the two, I can say that this story is a hoax but I don’t have to deny that Allah does turn people into animals.

Times have changed for humanity after our last prophet Nebi Maxamed CSS. Everybody knows that. Humanity is on its own. Allah gave us a last chance (Islam) after Jews turned the faith into a tribal religion, Christians corrupted what was given by Allah through Nebi Ciise. This last chance, call it a resit if you like, is harder than before. The people that went astray in the days of Nebi Luut, Ibraahim, Muuse etc. might have been blessed with miracles to strenghten the diin. Now we have to do it without those miracles. Something people with a weak imaan need, to worship Allah.

Piece of advice. If you want to teach people something, dont do it in an arrogant attitude like: "I know it and you dont, so shut up!". Arrogance reflects lack of wisdom and good character and is condemned in Islam. Dadka sii fiican baa wax loo sheegaa waana loo sharaxaa! Otherwise its like washing yourself with urine.