Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

Pictures of Girl turned animal after she threw Quran

nuune   

^^^^^

BTW ... She looks "segsi" .. don´t you think ?

absolutely true, she is a model!

ps: when i read this story in Dayniile, I thought it happened in Mogadisho, cuz there happened many strange things like a woman who gave birth to half human half mallaay baby, and a donkey eating a baby, and many other strange things,

I am not here in denial or in support of this story whether it exists or not, Allahu Aclam

watch it Modesty, u post pics likes, you will be turned into ant! then i will squash yah!!

do u really believe this!! Modesty have u heard of the Dooleh and the elephant!! let me know if u havent, its a good one!! :eek:

Jacpher   

Do not speak of matters you don’t know. Plain simple. Rahima said it well. This isn't being rude but just trying to correct you. Don't take it personal.

Allah has the power to do everything He wishes even it seems impossible in your little brain. Islamically, everything does not have to be logic. Using logic & reasoning in every aspect is called Cilmaaniyah. This group of people use their thinking, reasoning and logic before they are convinced that it’s Allah’s order and sometimes logic does not work. Remember we wipe out the “khuff†on upper part but logic says we should wipe out the lower which touches the ground. So let’s hope we agree Allah has the power to everything.

Is this story true or creditable? I don’t know but I know it is possible and it can happen. A friend of mine told me that some of my local sheikhs made attempts to contact the family & the hospital the girl is staying but they didn’t get any answer.

I can’t believe someone wrote Allah does not turn people into animals while the Qur’aan addresses this issue. Jews were turned into pigs and monkeys after they disobeyed Allah. You probably are not aware of the hadiths that shows the warning of gazing your eyes in the sky while praying. The hadith indicates your eyes may be taken away from you. Also, there are warnings for the one who raises his head before the Imaam (while praying) and that his head may be turned into animal. I think Rahima wrotes these hadiths and the references but you can find them in almost every hadith book in the prayer chapers.

Someone asked if something similar to this has happened in the times of the prophet scw. There was man who ate with his left hand and the prophet scw told him to eat with his right hand and the man said I can’t. The prophet told him “lastadac’t†It was reported the man had never used that hand. Gacantii ayaa qalashay.

Johnny B   

Originally posted by Ducaqabe:

Do not speak of matters you don’t know. Plain simple. Rahima said it well. This isn't being rude but just trying to correct you. Don't take it personal.

Allah has the power to do everything He wishes even it seems impossible in your little brain. Islamically, everything does not have to be logic. Using logic & reasoning in every aspect is called Cilmaaniyah. This group of people use their thinking, reasoning and logic before they are convinced that it’s Allah’s order and sometimes logic does not work. Remember we wipe out the “khuff†on upper part but logic says we should wipe out the lower which touches the ground. So let’s hope we agree Allah has the power to everything.

I´m not much of a thinker n i´ve no plans playing Descartes on you n go

"I think, therefore I am",

but aren´t we ALL like them? I mean the ones who use their thinking and reasoning.

May i ask ya , aren´t you reasoning now to presuade us that "sometimes logic doesn´t work"?

Ain´t that a prefect LOGIC ?

P/S .. i diden´t understand the "khuff" things upper n lower parts n the point there , mind explaining a lil bit more?

Castro   

Below is a quote that explains why there are diametrically opposite feelings about this.

"To the true believer, no proof is necessary. To the non believer, no proof is sufficient."

And if I could add, to the semi-believer, any thing goes. Specially girls being turned into rodents for tossing the Quran.

What about all the guards who have flushed the Quran down the toilet in camp x-ray, Guantanamo Bay? I don't recall reading about any of them growing kangaroo tails.

My point is, it's one thing to have faith in a supreme being and another to believe in religious urban legends. The two are not one and the same thing. In fact, the latter takes away from the former.

My laba kumi.

Ofleh

Haddad   

Originally posted by ofleh:

I don't recall reading about any of them growing kangaroo tails.

Certainly, if that did happen, they wouldn't report it. There aren't precedents. These are societies based on secularism and materialism. There's nothing they would gain from it. Even if they decide to do it, there would be a scientific explanation. There are many possibilites on how they would react. Reporting is the least likely.

Besides, I don't see the point in linking non-Muslims who abuse the Quran to this topic. It doesn't help offshooting the theme.

Castro   

Besides, I don't see the point in linking non-Muslims who abuse the Quran to this topic.

Haddad, you're not saying that muslims abusing the Quran are judged by higher standards than non-muslims, are you?

Ofleh

Qac Qaac   

i can not believe this.. this thing spread like a wild fire.. it is all over europe.. now that i am in europe damn... i don not believe this.. ani..

i call it sheeko quraafaad.. meeqo aan tukan oo ilaah ceeso aa banaanka taagan.. so what.. dadka aa looga bajin kaliya..

Modesty your title nearly gave me a heart attack because I remembered the below hadith. So whether this picture is fake or not some of us muslims will be transformed to animals! SUBXANALAH

DISFIGURATION

Hadhrat Anas (R.A.) narrates that Nabi (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) said: "In the last days before Qiyamah, the faces of certain people from my Ummah will be changed into that of pigs and monkeys". The Sahabah enquired, "Will such people believe in you and Allah?" Rasulullah Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) replied, "Not only will they affirm these things, but they will also perform Salaat, observe Fast and perform Hajj.

The Sahabah asked, "Then why will such misfortune befall them?" Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) replied, "They will be addicted to dancing and singing girls, and musical instruments. They will consume liquor excessively.

One night they will pass their time in the usual merriment and in the morning their faces will have been transformed into those of monkeys and swines".

(Fathul Baari)