Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

Pictures of Girl turned animal after she threw Quran

Miriam1   

Disclaimer-I absolutly believe, that this is possible due to the grave nature of the act.

Point-Seriously :confused: ?...Logic works its way in....why have we not see individuals, (muslims even who kill other's of thier own faith in senseless wars) who murder innocent muslim women and childern...turn into animals...before our eyes?

Just wondering.any photoshop experts?

Modesty   

When i saw the pictures, i was shocked, but at the same time, it was so hard to believe. Plus, the picture looks so real, like a human.

Haddad   

Originally posted by Modesty:

Plus, the picture looks so real, like a human.

Pictures can be doctored; today's technology can easily do that. If you look carefully at the picture in question, you'll note it's blurry. You'll also note Omani officials have no interest in taking such a picture and making it available. In the future, before you post such a topic, verify it. How can you do it? Check major Arabic sites. Also, verify it against Google News by using proper queries. For instance, I searched in the link: Oman+girl+Quran. Go ahead and try it.

BTW, have you seen the WEEKLY WORLD NEWS circulation sold at supermarkets? Do you believe the stories they write? Like this one?

Janna   

Modesty, you bet me to it! I was going to post this topic.

However, I had this picture in my head since this morning.

Buubto   

Laa xawla walaa quwata ilaa bilaah

I have no doubt that this picture is true and it is true story. Why do we have to be in denial and believe it to be some sort of art, when it is the truth? Allah has an enormous power; this is one of his ways of showing us his power and existence. We have to learn from it & strength our iman in Allah. The family of the girl want to remain anonymous therefore that is why there aren’t any further pictures or videos because of it.

Ilahayoow cadaabtaada naga xijaab (Amin).

Anything can be DONE by ALLAH subhanahu watacaala..HE SAYS...BE AND IT BE....There was the Sheep that had ALLAH's name in the stomach..People did see by their own eye..and it wasn't a rumour.

They saw it with their own eye and it was broadcast on kenya Televisions and was published..

walee waxaan cadaab weeyaan.Calaamad weeyaan.

Nacudhu Billah...

Sky   

What a blasphemous article. Allah swt doesnt turn ppl into animals. If you know your religion well, you wouldnt believe this crap.

Maybe it was meant well by the ppl behind this, but to scare ppl like this is not good. Have you ever met an Imaam who scares you to become a better muslim? Dont listen to these lies.

Besides, this would be the most controversial news in our lifetime if it was real.

Rahima   

^ In future do not speak on Islamic matters which you do not know.

Anas (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “In this Ummah there will be punishments of earthquakes, showers of stones and deformity (transformation into animals); that will be when the people drink khamr, listen to female singers and play musical instruments.†(See al-Silsilah as-Saheehah, 2203; attributed to Ibn Abid-Dunya, Dhamm al-Malahi; the hadith was narrated by at-Tirmidhi, no. 2212).

As for this case, although i acknowledge that it could be possible (for Allah can do anything) I don't believe it.

Sky   

Rahima, ill spare you your daily dose of humiliation, but dont you ever in your life get the nerves to speak to me like that again.

Are you sure deformity referred to transformation into animals Rahima? Cuz I thought it meant deformation in physical features due to illness and other genetic and natural defects.

Believe me, I LIVED in Oman and there have been countless stories of people turning into animals. But this has nothing to do with Islam. There are people who are said to possess black magic in those regions (infact, the interior region of Oman has been known since time immemorial for black magic) and I’ve heard horrible stories of people being possessed, turned into werewolves, frogs, goats, etc (this is just in the news cuz of the pic) and even the scariest of all – babies born with the ability and the craving to eat flesh! None of them have ever been substantiated with proof and I find this picture hard to swallow. Especially with the number of picture editing tools available.

Sounds something out of the twilight-zone to me.

Sky   

I checked it out in the xadiith, and with deformity is meant plain old deformity, and not transformation into animals. As in matter of fact, the word deformity would be quite an understatement for transformation into a beast.

In future do not twist and bend the truth.

Curly   

Originally posted by Rahima:

^ In future do not speak on Islamic matters which you do not know.

Originally posted by Sky:

Rahima, ill spare you your daily dose of humiliation, but dont you ever in your life get the nerves to speak to me like that again.

Hey I'm just wondering what happended to good old manners :confused: Surely that's not the way to speak to one another. Isn't being polite an Islamic attribute we should all try to possess?

Actually when I first saw the picture, I didn't know what to think. But afterwards I remembered my mother used to tell me as a child that people were once turned into monkeys after stepping on food (abusing food).

But hey am I the only one here who thinks it looks like something out of Star wars.