Sign in to follow this  
Polanyi

The disgraceful Africans.

Polanyi   

Verily the African Nations have disgraced all melaninised and Halganized folks of the mother continent. Some of the African teams are getting boyed by minor teams like Australia. wth.blad. Some of the players are only playing to get brought by other clubs. Then there is also the greater problem of African dictators wasting a plethroa of money and resources on their lavish rather creating the next Jay Jay Okochas. I shall be writing a complaint to his excellency, the warrior, the solja, the badman, the resistance fighter, Nelson Mandela about this issue. All in all, African Sports ministries should be ashamed of themselves.

ps.Somalia has mitigating circumstances, which we shall discuss in the near future. ASWRB.

N.O.R.F   

African dictators wasting a plethroa of money and resources on their lavish rather creating the next Jay Jay Okochas.

Erm, didn't Jay Jay play to be signed by a club in 1998? PSG bought him as soon he walked off the pitch when Denmark beat Nigeia 4-1 :D

The trick is to not expect anything from an African team.

NGONGE   

What's annoying here Karl is that you're actually joking but many others are not. Cameroon didn't play badly against Japan but lost because of their coaches tactics. They played really well against the Danes but didn't take their chances.

The African teams, as a whole, did not play better or worse than most other teams in the tournment. However, many Africans (and many on this site) seem to be influenced by the nonsense of the cadaans about Africa and African teams. It is an actual shame to hear people accusing African players of "only playing to secure contracts" and other such nonsense. Was Et'o, Song or Muntari playing to secure contracts? With whom?

I don't even care for African teams to be honest. I hardly ever find myself supporting any of them for any fake ideas of pan africanism but I still find the argument about African teams being rubbish because of 'contracts', 'naivtey' or whatever other label that hints at an inferior mindset than that of other teams highly offensive. Wax fahma.

Hales   

Look, Sub saharan Africans are "Sub saharan Africans!!!" and always will be.

I mean its as simply as that.

Somalina   

The Africans played as expected, thus, please don't turn your back on them! They don't know how to play with each other just like the French. That is If you think about whom would you remember in this World Cup,. As a matter of fact, you'll remember Gervinho no? (the best performance by a young striker so far). I know you would remember him just because you have watched all the Ivory Coast games! It is not a bad movie that you've watched so far, Hence, don't make it so.

I think they played OK too. Only problem is this is a fantastic chance for them, an African World Cup, with the European champions showing poor form they really could achieve something special. But they are too f-cking slow!!!! I mean did you see the Ghanian/Aussie game? One of the tournament's youngest teams, the Ghanians, and they could hardly carry themselves let alone chase the ball.

I feel Karl on this - frustrating as hell.

MZanzi   

I always knew the African countries would under perform, funny enough this seems to be the easiest world cup of all, strong footballing nations like England, Italy, Spain, France and Brazil are under performing who would have thought newbies Kiwi would disgrace the Italians or Americans and Algers would hold England to a spell draw and cause confusion in their camps.

PS.there has been little improvement since Zaire baffled everybody at the 1974 World Cup, losing 9-0 to Yugoslavia

^Mara is checking if everything is in place. Ninkani waa circus freak. Kisses to the players, theatrics by the side of the pitch and the chain he is holding and kissing throughout the match, not to mention the two watches. He's good to watch though. He's good entertainment.

Abtigiis   

:D:D loooooooooooool labada saacadood muxuu ku kala falayaa?

Maradona waa riwaayad socotaa. Up in the picture, waxbuu meel ku hagaajinayaa. You know it happens. :D

Malika   

Give the african's some credit,their game is entertaining..Even folks like me find themselves throughly enjoying watching football..[ I am converted]

marka,nagaa dayaa hee! African teams are met with far more issues then the cry babies from Europe..