Sign in to follow this  
WILDCAT

Are you a heathen?

^^ Jonny is all in the name .. Yahoo and Jhonny hardly seem dangerious or msyrious ... but Castro .. well he is dictador .. they love it when the man is the boss .. so u better take more control

Castro   

Johnny, you need a minwayn first to pacify and disarm strong-willed potential minyars into thinking that you're no threat. ;)

Your good looks represent a clear and present danger atheer. Become a geezer first. :D

Johnny B   

Yahuu ;) , So u mean , Johhny conveys a pretty playa while Yahoo connotes an ugly, fat and short capitalist?

I got it sxb, so comradeship is the secret weapon of Castro, but that is not about it , what is so irresistable about him goes beyond that , Castro has a 'minweyn'( somebody who cooks cleans and calls you "hunno" ) and according to him, that is what triggers the lust and willingness of all those 'Minyar' just to beat his 'Minwayn' and go " i get better than what you´re used to ".

Somalis give only to those who already got, ;)

On a second thought , Maybe the confirmation these 'minyars' are looking for can only be delivered by Castro since he has something to compare to, and that leavs you(Yahoo) n me(though i´m virtually engaged to the beautiful Bisharo) un-intresting, becouse no matter how low self-steam they got, all we can tell them is " girl,is your father a terrorist+ cause you´re a bomb". :D

Well Johnny u can now include tat chat-up line as another reason why u still lacking ' minwayn' ... and i thaught Bishaaro was not tat pretty .. maybe i'll spoil the party for u, tough i was condering tat LillyWater till i heard she was a bit too ****** ( deleted for good reason )...

best tactic ... narrow down the main potentail ( Bishaaro is not an option ) then annoy her foever .. tehn she will fall for u ( i heard tat from my Sri Lankan grandpa )

Johnny B   

Originally posted by Yahoo_UK:

and i thaught Bishaaro was not tat pretty .. maybe i'll spoil the party for u, tough i was condering tat LillyWater till i heard she was a bit too ****** ( deleted for good reason )...

And who said beauty is in the eyes of somebody with Sirilankan gens? icon_razz.gif

You heard Waterlily demanads a daily watering and you gave up? is been long ago since i gave up on all those aquatic herbs and moved on to Plastic. :D

Leave the Lilly to me .. the seasons are changing .. summer is when they ploosum naturally .. i think. so she will low mateneince and look good at the same ( don't blush dear Lillybeth)

Johnny B   

^Go Yahoo Go, and u know what ?, she is everything but a heathen!.

Below are her plain words and should say much about her self-perception , so u know her achile´s hile, Obviously you need one or two Fatzokaz and a dozen of that white dress, and never forget to wear a beard.

Originally posted by WaTerLily:

it reminds us that our body is temporary and we should focus on our souls.

BEARD aaah ... gosh i tried growing tat .. and it never gettes bigger tat a goatee .. maybe i use beard-wig , it must exist somewhere

Zafir   

Originally posted by Kooleey:

I have heathen thoughts & fantasies, does that count?

Uu la laa Kinky mademoiselle, Fantastique! :D

Originally posted by Yahoo_UK:

Well Johnny u can now include tat chat-up line as another reason why u still lacking ' minwayn' ... and i thaught Bishaaro was not tat pretty .. maybe i'll spoil the party for u, tough i was condering tat

Mon Dieu, u made my tay with tat. Tat 'tat' tickled me pink.

Ten u spoiled me with tit:

BEARD aaah ... gosh i tried growing tat .. and it never gettes bigger tat a goatee

At first I tit you mistat that for tat but ten u made tat second mistat and I realised you mistat it for words otat tat tat too.

Tat you. Grinning like a chesire tat. Tet me there is plenty more where tat came from.

WILDCAT   

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

quote:Originally posted by Kooleey:

eberyaalyahow.

What's that word? Is it somali?
I believe it means "you nothing"...

Charming, isn't it? :D

Sayyid   

Wildcat, this is not a criticism towards you, so don't take it personally sister.

However why would you bother giving him a free translation, when I believe that he ain't even Somali.

Mark my words, I was aware of that fact a long time ago and in fact I was exposing it to the rest of the naives, who still think that guy is Somali, he ain't!

We got an imposter among us!