Sign in to follow this  
Alisomali

What is there for a Somali to do in T-Dot

Yo im from boring asssss Northern California. Im coming to T-Dot this weekend and i wanna know where is it i can find my somali peeps what is a cool hang out spot. Cuz you know im gonna be chilling with the family but i still gotta feel the somali nightlife, or is there such a thing?

Sky   

Rent a movie from Blockbuster around the corner and stay home with your family. Why?

Somali girls in T-Dot are known to have an attitude problem and are high maintenance. The Somali fellas are mentally challenged. They steal their father's jaad. Need I say more?

^LOL.Dont be a sour Puss!

Theres a lot of things to do in Toronto.

Things to do in tdot:Endless arooses,Numerous parties,Great Ethnic foods, Beaver watching(including Jim Carey,hehe). Hey!, You can attend a Blue Jays Game. Oh,one heck of a chinatown i tell ya ;)

Visit the Toronto Visitors Beaureu office.

Somali girls in T-Dot are known to have an attitude problem and are high maintenance.

They have never given me attitude. I guess they spot a Jerk from miles huh? :D [Easy now i am only joking]

But seriously Dude, i always thot Tdot girls were more "fun" :confused:

Sky   

Originally posted by Brown:

Theres a lot of things to do in Toronto.

Things to do in tdot:Endless arooses,Numerous parties,Great Ethnic foods, Beaver watching(including Jim Carey,hehe). Hey!, You can attend a Blue Jays Game. Oh,one heck of a chinatown i tell ya
;)

Dude, these are activities for old people, except for the Blue Jays game. We're talking about the city where people throw their shoes on telephone cables. Even in lawless Somalia, you won't witness these kind of criminal activities.

Originally posted by Brown:

They have never given me attitude. I guess they spot a Jerk from miles huh? [Easy now i am only joking]

But seriously Dude, i always thot Tdot girls were more "fun"

T-Dot girls are fun, but think they are queens. Man to me they are just political refugees, a Flight 13 qaxooti, just like me. Plain n Simple. They can't pull their game on me, I know where they come from. I've been there. ;)

shyhem   

I have never been to Canada.Let just say the closest i ever went to Canada is having a fight with canadain boarder guys in detroit-canada boarder.After two hours of hustlin they turn me back and i never saw canada with the same eyes again.

If you're interested in having fun, do what we do,just head southwards,any city south of u'r city is full of fun, just make sure u don't end up in Tijuana in Mexico.........we all know what ya'll do there.

LOL@shyhem.Waryaa! You cant bad mouth the country and then wanna go in. Ya heard?

We're talking about the city where people throw their shoes on telephone cables.

Lol;Sxb You have beef with To,dont ya?, its pretty normal to throw tennis shoes on cable lines(heck havent u seen NY?),matter of fact look at any Beanie Siegal,or Memphis bleak Video and u will see em dangling. ;) Besides,To,is a tourist spot.

but think they are queens

Ahh,So you dont THINK,TDOT Girls are not QUEENS? icon_razz.gif

these are activities for old people

Mannnn...How old you be? :D

QANCIYE   

waraa Ali u calling Cali a boring and making trip/plan to TO..lord have mercy come on now. head to LA/SD etc damned mia hate TO.

Not do the chicks got attitude, niggarz started pretending to be a gangsters as well and shoot each other as if somewhere in Mogadishu

Mia wouln't advise unless ur u know is there @#$%#$%

Castro   

^^^ Having lived in T.O. (briefly) and visited it many times, I must say the above is a spot on description. In fact, I'm surprised I never ran into brother Jomaana for I have frequented all the places that he likes. May be I have run into him, who knows?

Great town, great people (including the Somali women and some Somali men).

LANDER   

^ :D

prolly cause brother Jomana is really a SHE... Spring rolls she saids, that restaurant ain't sayin much to be honest. I agree with whoever said go down south, Toronto is aight but Miami sounds alot hoter in every sense.

Ali why do you want to visit T.O?

Sky stop getting on peoples nerves bro...

smile.gif

Jomane, funny name I thought you was a dude as well. As for the independent and confident sisters I thought that was a nice defence on your part.

Damn I might come to T.O but just to see my family and go to the Somali Hall of Shame...

OG Moti   

You can eat QAAT, or grass.. Middle east get their glass supplies from T-Dot.. so have fun and watch your teeth....

Peace

LANDER   

Originally posted by Jomaana:

Somali girls in T-Dot are known to have an attitude problem and are high maintenance.

An insecure man with low self-confidence that couldnt get a girl look his way will say that....

Did you feel unfairly targeted by this statement? :D

Goonle   
Originally posted by Jomaana:

[QB] Somali girls in T-Dot are known to have an attitude problem and are high maintenance.

An insecure man with low self-confidence that couldnt get a girl look his way will say that.

From the Huge list of places and restaurants uve givin us why wouldnt someone come to the conclusion that u females in tdot are high maintance? The brother is simply stating the facts that u vividly described. What does his self-confidence got to do with it. Stay home and cook thats where u belong girl, u aint got no business spending a brothers money at lavish restaurants.