Dalmar1

Sarkaal Ka Tirsanaa Xafiiska Ra’iisul Wasaare Kheyre Oo Maamulka Somaliland Xil U Magacaawday

Dalmar1   

image.png.c827994e392dd0df1fcf2f09b24c9c94.png

Maamulka Soomaaliland ayaa Maanta Wakiilka Soomaaliland u jooga dalka Mareykanka waxa uu u Magacaabay Sarkaal ka tirsanaa Xafiiska Ra’iisul Wasaaraha Xukuumadda Federaalka Soomaaliya.

Sarkaalka ayaa waxaa lagu Magacaabaa Bashiir Good,waxaana Maanta uu la wareegay xilkaas oo uu horay u haayey Masuul kale oo lagu Magacaabo Rashid Garuf.

Magacaabistan Sarkaalka ka tirsanaa Xafiiska Ra’iisul Wasaare kheyre ee loo Magacaabey Wakiilka Soomaaliland ee dalka Mareykanka weli wax war ah kama soo saarin Xafiiska Ra’iisul Wasaaraha Soomaaliya.

galbeedi   

I know Bashir Goth very well.  He is based in Dubai.

I heard last year that prime minister Khayre asked or hired Bashir Goth to consult him issues concerning about UAE. I do not know if he ever went to Mogadishu.

He is a well known Somali writer who  is well versed in poetry and Somali culture.. During the AWdal state argument, he emphasized that the Awdal community is better of within Somaliland. He wrote a peace saying, "Reer Awdal caloosha Somaliuland in ay ku jiraan ayaa u khayr badan haddii lakala baxo waxa laga yaabaa in dagaal beeleed uu reer awdal ka dhex qaxo" 

I disagreed with him, but always respected him. He is fluent In Arabic and English translations. Last time I heard, he was a consultant to an American  oil company ,and flies to Washington twice a month.  He is also married to an American women.

He has a deep connection with the Somaliland elites,  yet a person with Bashir's caliber should be the foreign minister not the ambassador.

Mooge   

Goth is an old timer Awdal nationalist but he is very pragmatic guy niyoow. he is a good guy and married to European lady. he was big Riyaale supporter but his profession is lobbying and he is really good at it.

Let him earn a living niyoow. I don't see this a big deal because it won't change anything about status of Somaliland. let the guy feed his family niyoow. inta tuugo kale lacagta xadi lahaayeen iyo jeegaan, let it be his salary.  

galbeedi   

Waxaa la yidhi war la helaa baa tala helaa.

I think our friend Mooge knows few things that I did not know before, and he is correct.

I did talk a friend of mine who came from Mogadishu and I asked him about Bashir Goth and his stay in Mogadishu.

He said Bashiir was hired by Khayre to consult him on the international media issues and build some bridges. He said, he spent four moths or so living in a hotel. His wife and family are in Virginia , USA. So, rather than hide and being secluded in a hotel, he decided to take a job in Washington close to his family. Since Bashiir is close friend of Ahmed Samatar, he might have recomanded by him  to Muuse to hire him. 

Since Bashiir Goth is a prolific write,  especially in the gulf and his hard hitting articles sometimes appear in the Somali websites, Khayre wanted to buy him and take him out  from the public arena. Yet, how can one live in a hotel in 24/7 like most people who work for Khayre and Farmaajo. Nimankani qof kasta way gadanayaan si loo amaano. Waxay rabaan " Noolow ma Daale" iyago oon ceel qodin reekiina biyo waraabin.

By the way, if you look the tone of Ahmed Samatar , he seems to be really mad and angry. I heard that when he discussed with the media about the failure of Somaliland foreign policy which some assumed of him targeting the weak Sacad Cali Shire, the foreign minister, some inside the cabinet of Muuse went straight to him and insulted him publicly. I think Samatar is out of that ship driven by Muuse.

Personally, I do not doubt that story since I have seen their insults here in SOL for years.

So, folks, Bashiir Waa nin reerkiisa u shaqo tegey.

galbeedi   

OOdweyne,

I sifted through your  long  useless drivel and the best quote from you is:

2 hours ago, Oodweyne said:

I will not make windows into men's souls....." 

I think that is a good quote and let us just leave at that and finish the debate.