Sign in to follow this  
Abdinasir Kadawo

Where are you from?

BOB   

I need to do a research here and find out how many OG's do actually post in SOL...and if the majority of them happen to be Galti then they will be BANNED because the Galtis waa waalanyihiin nooh ;):D:D:D

1 Love to Qabri-dahare.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Pucca   

Originally posted by M.M.:

quote:

well if the OG area is allowed then put jigjiga on your map too... please and thank you.

Pucca, why would you think Jigjiga wont' be allowed? and who will deny it, the sick kid, Labo Qeesle?
because of this

Originally posted by dhulQarnayn:

Hey Hey Hey! Am sure homie here only asked for Somali towns...whats up with these oromo towns!

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

i thought maybe the topic starter wanted to map out cities in somalia and not all regions, but i was wrong.

*** dawa should be added too.

^ why stop there .. harar rightfully belongs to us as well ! ...

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Geeljire, are you from the Jufooyinka niyow ???

Reer galbeed inaad tahay way kaa muuqatay huuno ,,,
:D

:D ninyahow ilayn jufooyinkana waad soo martay .. balo !

Nephissa   
BOB, hayeh? Gabar Galti aa u kulushsahay aa maqlee? Mid markaa af jinigii Kismaayo 'xajaa xujuuu xijiiii' aa la gashid, afka kuugu dhufato oo 'Af Dayuuus' kani waa maxay ku tiraa, L0L. :D sidii nuune Hargeeso loogu soo caaayay camal.

I need to do a research here and find out how many OG's do actually post in SOL...and if the majority of them happen to be Galti then they will be BANNED because the Galtis waa waalanyihiin nooh

1 Love to Qabri-dahare.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Sheikh BOB, your research is really late. Anigaa waa hore sameeyey e holla.

Teedakale, afka badal sxb, Gaalti iyo reer waamo waa horaa laggatagey....tolku waa hal (afkaaga hadaan kuugu sheego: Moja).

Ilax@Suubaan Ballal...Dee nagga daa reer dhuunta laggu dhufey yeyna moodin inaa loo duur xuliyey :D

ilax   

Pucca, in the derg regime Jigjiga used to be part of Harerge not OGDN RASGAs. But, now its in Somali Region, if you call OGAdN or Somali Galbeed, I think is the same unless that person has a phopia of some names.

Laba-X   

While you are at it why not put Barsha Sare there too!

It is not difficult to find really - just pass Higladii weynayd ee Labagardaye and you will come to traverse the pristine plains of Goob Ramaas where to your left will be the closely clustered Galool compounds of Duud Hoy and to your right the untrodden paths of Dan Bilis plateau will soothe your sight. Carry on a little further through to Xay Godan just before the evergreen Nugaal valley and make your way to Macagta. From there on the picturesque terrain of Barsha Sare as well as Barsha Hoose is all that your eye captures. Let the sore sight rejoice now and the fatigued muscles relax, for the breath-taking (though slightly a strenuous climb) Sanle and Qaaqul plains are just a stone throw away...