Sign in to follow this  
Abdinasir Kadawo

Where are you from?

Speaking of funny names, did any of you guys ever giggle at the name... dhuusamareeb? When I was kid, that used make me laugh alot. :D

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

The Zack   

Did u guys know that SOL has an ignore button that will allow u ignore specific nomad's cantarbaqash? So far I have used it on one person. Thanks to that button!

Ina-Bilaa-Magaclaawe, You have Godey on that list, doncha?

Aaliyah, Yep OG is part of Somalia huuno.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by dhulQarnayn:

quote:Originally posted by The Zack:

Qarri-Juqood in Nogob Region.

Hey Hey Hey! Am sure homie here only asked for Somali towns...whats up with these oromo towns!

Republic Of California
Ina'adeer, hal sheeko hadeey kuu gashay dadka waa laga daaba haraa...This is starting to sound like a broken record coming from you...Naga kala yaree...You reminded me of the dude who only knew one joke, and everywhere he went and everyone he sees that same old story usheegi jiray - after awhile it wasn't so funny dee...

I've just noticed he said Somalia only :mad: ......

JB, maxaa afka la qalqaloocinee sidii habar afka dabeyl kamartay? Shiikh, Somalia leeba ka timidee...Oooohhhh, silly me, malaha Somaliland baad u dan leedahay...HEHEHEHEHEHE, sorry it is not on google map, meeshaan wax google maps laga heli karo aa la'is weydiiyay... icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Back to the topic, Ina Magaclaawe, I am from Muqdisho, Somalia...If you ever happen to visit Qardho, better take lots of pics on my behalf as well...That's the place where my roots are... :D

Qorraxey

Dhagax buur

Balanballe

Saakaw

Baki

Lawyacaddo

Dila

Beer Wayso

Ceel qoxle

Geed la rifay

Gaarisa

Obokh

Kalabaydh

Burtinle

Jaamo laaye

Awr boogays

Mandheera

Isku shuban

Balliga cas

Qabritahare

Godey

Waylo lagu xidh

Gorayo xun

Xaaji Saalax

Dhoqoshay

Kabo dheere

More to come ................

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by dhulQarnayn:

^^^Kool Kat, you're no longer welcome in Qardho!

Republic Of California

My peeps hold the key to the city, adiga uun yaan kaa ceyrsan ina'adeer... icon_razz.gif

Zack, sheekadaada 'talk to the hand cuz the face doesn't want to talk to you' wey dhaaftay baan filayaa...HAHAHAHAHAAAAA...Must be your magnetic personality, methinks... ;)

RedSea   

Dhulqarnayn ninyow dadka markay ku dhahaan "naga ganbiso iyo cantarabqashta latag" It usually means that you have been ignored.

You can either go back to your role as cyber burcad stealing other people's work for the lack of confidence in your own thoughts, or simply come bother red sea with your so call caano boori nonsense. Anaa kaa dhagaysanayee kaalay baacyahay. :D