Dabrow

Highly incompetent Xaaf ousted by MPs in Galmudug

LOOL :D

Cheeseman had the audacity to claim that he was the mastermind that brokered peace between Djibouti and Eritrea. akakak

It reminds me of Abwaan Ibrahim Gadhleh from Oodweine, he wrote a poem showing the sad reality when Yamyam (apparently from Cheeseman's clan) claimed similar stature. Ibrahim Gadhleh said..

Abwaankii Dalkoo idil, Debadda uga baxee

Africana u doodoow, deelaydu waa shaxe,

sowdigan cidloda degay! :D 

Hore u soco, dib u soco,

Dib u soco, hore u soco

Halkii taagnow weeyan,

Aleyle maxaa daal la kororsaday.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Mooge   

what did cantarabaqash oodweyne edit oo barwaaqo ka yabiyey, marka kaleba ma tirahdo edit. he must have gone so low this time, his entire body was swallowed by the filth. I wonder what it was. 

Dalmar1   
2 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

one down , who is next!

Bro, you do realize that this motion was brought by only a minority 49mps conducted illegally by an deposed speaker (motioned by 150 mps officially) in a dusty dark room faraway from the Parliament Estate.

The story Farmaajo and his langaab stooges beesha Dayniile want to play out, is an scenario where they illegally depose the rightful President Xaaf and then name in a rush a new President that Hails from the same clan as Xaaf, in the hopes that Galmudug will face an internal disputes and chaos.

Farmaajo is playing with fire, in distabilising Galmudug and Hirshabelle, while Installing a murder Abu Mansoor as the President of Koonfur Galbeed, this amateur Farmaajo is walking on a thin ice, as his term is almost up, a backlash will be severe.

Its unfortunate that we wasted another 4 years with another weak ineffective President (farmaajo).

9 minutes ago, Dalmar1 said:

Bro, you do realize that this motion was brought by only a minority 49mps conducted illegally by an deposed speaker (motioned by 150 mps officially) in a dusty dark room faraway from the Parliament Estate.

The story Farmaajo and his langaab stooges beesha Dayniile want to play out, is an scenario where they illegally depose the rightful President Xaaf and then name in a rush a new President that Hails from the same clan as Xaaf, in the hopes that Galmudug will face an internal disputes and chaos.

Farmaajo is playing with fire, in distabilising Galmudug and Hirshabelle, while Installing a murder Abu Mansoor as the President of Koonfur Galbeed, this amateur Farmaajo is walking on a thin ice, as his term is almost up, a backlash will be severe.

Its unfortunate that we wasted another 4 years with another weak ineffective President (farmaajo).

Two can play qash qashaad. Filinkaanna horey aan u aragnay. Meesha xildhibaanno ma joogaan, maafiya aanan wax aqrin iyo qori karin ayaa joogo and they only know mooshin ku sheeg, bought by the highest bidder.

Xaaf isla kuwaan ayuu shalay laaluushay markee sheegteen inay xilka ka qaadeen guddoomiyahooda because furitaankii baarlamaanka dowlaxda dhexe uu ka qeyb galay.

Filinkaan horey loo arkay bilooyin ka hor, jug jug meeshaada joog waaye. Marka guddoomiyahooda wuu soo noqonaa, Xaafna wuu sii joogaa, xildhibaanno ku sheegaana jiifkooda iskaga noqon doonaan aftery get their doolar. Waa sheeko ciyaaleed.

• Like 1

Mooge   
20 minutes ago, Dalmar1 said:

niyoow I agree with everything you said. Farmaajo is overplaying his hand. he is misusing somali good will from social media after his election and thinks that his paid trolls in the internet translates into actual love for him and the SFG. little did he know that people we desperate for some kind of government that works and from what this looks like niyoow, it is worse than qoslaye atleast qoslaye was never in a constant fight with dowlad goboleedyada. 

marka shekadan waa qaraxday niyoow. the cat is out of the bag. Farmaajo has failed completely niyoow. wixii hore quba. 

• Like 1

Dalmar1   
1 hour ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Two can play qash qashaad. Filinkaanna horey aan u aragnay. Meesha xildhibaanno ma joogaan, maafiya aanan wax aqrin iyo qori karin ayaa joogo and they only know mooshin ku sheeg, bought by the highest bidder.

Xaaf isla kuwaan ayuu shalay laaluushay markee sheegteen inay xilka ka qaadeen guddoomiyahooda because furitaankii baarlamaanka dowlaxda dhexe uu ka qeyb galay.

Filinkaan horey loo arkay bilooyin ka hor, jug jug meeshaada joog waaye. Marka guddoomiyahooda wuu soo noqonaa, Xaafna wuu sii joogaa, xildhibaanno ku sheegaana jiifkooda iskaga noqon doonaan aftery get their doolar. Waa sheeko ciyaaleed.

MMA i am with you 100%, that every federal states MP's waa illiterate tuugo, who are very opportunistic and only after the money no matter from whom.

But the question, everyone keeps asking, is why does Farmaajo only attacks Galmudug and Hiirshabelle, and not Puntland or Jubaland (directly), i am asking this hard question that everyone has in mind, because when something does happen to farmaajo in Mogadishu because of the backlash, you and those alike will say that the HAG Mafia done this and so because of qabyaalad, when farmaajo is the blame, for playing with fire........... so before we reach that, let us correct this mistake called farmaajo in sense-able and civilized manner and depose him by not co-operating with him until his near 2 year term ends.

p.s. Farmaajo was selected and not elected, thus he can always easily be unselected.

galbeedi   

Why is Khaeyre and FArmaajo keep destabilizing Galmudug. Walaahi waa yaab.

Who is this speaker denying the Galmudug leader the freedom to speak against the federal government? despite all these destabilizing moves one thing is clear to me for  all these years: The Caddado city and people are really something.

City of Cadaado.

I do not remember that much About Cadaado town when I used to travel from Borama to Mogadishu when I went ti Gahayr University in the eighties. Yet this town is totally different today.

THey hosted three elections without incident including two presidential  elections. With less than two years,  two presidents had changed hands peacefully.  Xaaf had been deposed before and the speaker had created two parallel governments with less than a year. Yet, not one single bullet had been fired within the city limits of Cadaado. The local people and the elders told everyone to sort out their issues peacefully without resorting to militia confrontation and violence. THey guaranteed law and orders during those difficult times.

This Caddaado town is created and built by the local Xaaji Sa.. people from scratch and made a welcoming city that is hosting today the dysfunctional Galmudug administration that is been eaten alive by Faramaajo and his well paid henchmen.

This town is really one of the most civilized  cities in South central Somalia. Imagine,  a Somali town with multiple factions vying for power and influence,  yet no one is firing a bullet to each other due to the security provided by "Reer CAdaado". The local Cadaado people call everyone to sort out their  issues while keeping the peace.

Despite its great achievements, Cadaado town is  unlucky because of its neighbors. It is surrounded by hostile groups in three different fronts. On the North side , from Gallakacayo, there is  the always politicking and former natural leaders of HG ,  while the anarchist and outlaws flank her from the South and East,  namely Dhuusamareeb and Caabudwaaq. 

Galmudug does exist today because of the Cadaado people, yet some outlaws like the anarchist Ehlu Sunna deny them to be the natural capital of Galmudug. If the people of Cadaado kick them out both the anarchist speaker and Xaaf has no where to go. 

Somalis every where must recognize the great achievements of the people of Cadaado. THey do not need the constant meddling of a failed administration in Mogadishu.

Farmaajo must understand that there is no short cut to real peace and strong Somali state. You can't  achieve total state control   through bribes and soft coups, and the bribe  money should be better spent to  Somali soldiers.

We all hope that the people of Cadaado to survive another constitutional crises created by a group who had failed to move the state from the stagnation. A lot of hopes had been put on Farmaajo and company yet,  , at the end, despite the constant propaganda , nothing tangible had been achieved in terms of peace. As we speak , just like the Kenyans, Ethiopian fighter jets are bombing Somalia  to stop Al-Shabaab. THe new kid from the block , Ahmed Abiy , has begun his war on terror to cash in. Both his former protégé Meles did the same thing, so does the Brundian despot who just extended his term again. 

Welcome to the Somalia of 2018. Farmaajo was asking the lifting of embargo from Eritrea while there is an arms embargo to Somalia. He should have asked the lifting of the embargo from Somalia first. 

WE can't afford to keep doing the same thing and expecting different results. The time has come for these kids from Asalooti and Dayniile to be accountable to their actions.

https://youtu.be/4jk0e7sEq14?t=65

galbeedi   

It is not good to hope against hope. 

OOdweyne,

It was and still is the desire  of every Somali everywhere to hope the conclusion of the Somali quagmire. It is not a long civil as some might call it , but the combination of many things. Dysfunction of the political system, meddling of the neighboring countries, global Jihadi corporations hell bent  to destabilize the Muslim world , and last but not the least, the extreme poverty and unemployed that forces people to  do and accept many thing that are beneath their national honor and difficulty.

AS you said, I do not want to rehash the old argument either, but I never said that Farmaajo will conquer or do any thing to change the status of Somaliland. He might squeeze few dollars here and there , but nothing serious. 

I  said that OOdweyne was already crying foul about the nephew of Siyad Barre being in charge. I was right that Farmaajo is not a tribal man and doesn't want to be seen as tribal either.

I do not know if you remember, but as early as February  2017,   I stated that Farmaajo,  as he was presented at the time,  was not capable enough of reviving the Somali state. He was a decent Somali man who was brought in by others, but didn't have the toughness and political experience to dig  the nation from the political hole. At the moment,  he appeared  to be someone who was outsider and different, yet we always knew that no propaganda or window dressing will make the problem go away. I stated that there is no short cut to resolve these problems

I always believed that the Somali state needed strong hand and committed national army to protect the people and the sovereignty of the nation. I also stated that there is no short cut to resolve these problems. Hard decisions are needed to be made  in order to reverse the old political order. In order to move the nation, certain glasses must be broken, for example, entrenched political  orders, foreign organized entities, old orders, business oligarchs and the old way of doing things must be either eliminated or reversed.When a judge pronounces the guilty penalty of a criminal he must not weep but stay firm.

Farmaajo is a nice guy that can't confront the entrenched entities in Somalia. He spent for the last two years to consolidate power while neglecting the real work of building national security force. He now controls the parliament, he brought a chief justice from Hargeisa who is a cousin of the  deputy prime minister , and his prime minister fires cabinet members as his employees. yet things are getting bad security wise. According to knowledgeble people, after some improvements things went from bad to worse. 

When he changed the army chiefs for the third time in less than two years, I knew Farmaajo was finished. 

His downfall started the day he sold Qalbi-Dhagax to Ethiopia. The successful frogmen policy achievements and the peaceful conclusion of the Mudug election were in part the work of Yusuf Graad and interior minister JUxa , who were fired without notice after they tried to act as adults in the cabinet of Khayre. Since then, the whole thing went down the hill.

I had met Dr. C/raxman Baadiyow few weeks ago during the unveiling of two his books about Somali history, and I asked him couple of questions. One was about the political coup he and his friends accomplished  in Carta, Djibouti and it's  effects in Somalia, and  the one was about Farmaajo.

I said, " in 2000, Somalia was relatively peaceful. Cigaal was ruling Somaliland, C/laahi Yusuf was in charge of Puntland , Bay & Bakool were under Shaati Gaduud, and Mogadishu was quite due the disappearance of both Caydiid and Cali Mahdi. By imposing a government from outside while the "Jabhado" were in control and if opportunity was given they could have formed a future government, It is save to say that you and others made coup in Somalia?

He said, " of course that was a coup, we were trying to sideline the rebels and bring to the civil society to power .Today,  there is slow progress but there is no tribal wars or people fighting for their tribe, or fighting to shed blood for power. we are slowly changing the mind set of the people".

I followed and asked, " Former rebels like C/laahi Yusuf come to power and tried too have his way. In Villa Somalia , he was protected by his own Somali soldiers and when he could no longer implement his agenda , he abdicated and resigned rather continue, and to be called a president. Why these so called civil society presidents keep lying and fly around while deep down knowing that nothing is in their hands? Why act and pretend president if you can't move the nation. 

Hadaanay waxba gacanta uGu jirin miyey Meesha iskaga tegaan oo dadka Soomaaliyeed u sheegan in aan waxba gacanta ugu jirin.

He said, " It is not only Farmaajo, but no one can succeed or achieve anything at the current system. The whole system is not  in the hands of the Somali people, and unless the system is changed no one can succeed including Farmaajo.

The question that arises from these statements from Baadiyow is , who is to blame or responsible for this?. It is the usual suspects like foreign meddling or the incapacity of the leaders.It is the chicken and egg argument that you can't win against the southern elite.

I do not understand why would anyone would be satisfied to be just called a president while he controls nothing.

Yet, I believe that the dream of rising from the ashes of dysfunction and failure is stil there. As Nelson Mandela said, "We must keep running after our dream until we succeed". 

As the young poet Nageeye C. Khaliif ,  from Hargeisa said , a man ( Farmaajo) had set back at the moment.

https://youtu.be/5tbqIFtL1Wg?t=8

At the end of the nineteen century, Faarax Nuur said:

Haddaan Laamadoodo Hurdada waanan Ladihayne

lahanka iyo cadhadaan qabaan laba lagdaayaaye

Leecaanta Soomali baa Luri calooshaydee

Luufuufadaas baan u dhiman laafa lugudkeede

Maandhaw laftii iga jabtaan luudayaa weliye.

Mr. OOdweyne , this is one of the set backs of the Somali people, but the caravan goes while the dogs bark.

On 9/15/2018 at 6:54 PM, Dalmar1 said:

MMA i am with you 100%, that every federal states MP's waa illiterate tuugo, who are very opportunistic and only after the money no matter from whom.

But the question, everyone keeps asking, is why does Farmaajo only attacks Galmudug and Hiirshabelle, and not Puntland or Jubaland (directly), i am asking this hard question that everyone has in mind, because when something does happen to farmaajo in Mogadishu because of the backlash, you and those alike will say that the HAG Mafia done this and so because of qabyaalad, when farmaajo is the blame, for playing with fire........... so before we reach that, let us correct this mistake called farmaajo in sense-able and civilized manner and depose him by not co-operating with him until his near 2 year term ends.

p.s. Farmaajo was selected and not elected, thus he can always easily be unselected.

Selected or not, meesha cod ayuu ku yimid, xoog kuma imaan. Let him finish his term, his mandate. Constant hanjabaad haddee wax tareyso Caydiidkii tagay ayaa wax ku keeni lahaa. Constant booto Indhacadde ayaa wax ku heli lahaa. Constant caga jugleyn Seeraar ayaa wax ku heli lahaa. Marka this constant booto laga tagay naga yareey.

Dalmar1   
2 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Selected or not, meesha cod ayuu ku yimid, xoog kuma imaan. Let him finish his term, his mandate. Constant hanjabaad haddee wax tareyso Caydiidkii tagay ayaa wax ku keeni lahaa. Constant booto Indhacadde ayaa wax ku heli lahaa. Constant caga jugleyn Seeraar ayaa wax ku heli lahaa. Marka this constant booto laga tagay naga yareey.

You know your iljeex crew well, Lol😄.

But in a serious note, you highly underestimate the Iljeex crew, they have changed alot from the hey days of Gun-slinging Caydiid up to present day now, they evolved Poltically from Aggressive African Approach to a Western Approach of Political eliteness (HAG) of maneuvers, Farmaajo is in all fact chose, brought, introduced, groomed, and then elected by non other then us.

Don't let my opposition stance fool you into believing i dislike Farmaajo, infact i support him 100%, its just our ever appetite hunger of greed that makes us go after anything containing Power such as the PM role.

Farmaajo has so far done an outstanding Job, more then we had hoped for, Farmaajo for 2020😇!

image.png.f27135a08f677b91ea2123b737f35244.png

P.s. Unlike the other Somalis, you will never see an Iljeex wearing 1 Shirt Politically, we are everywhere in Politics, Federalists, Centralists, Rebels, Balkanizationists, Wadanis, SFG's, Oppositions etc's, one for all, all for one.