Sign in to follow this  
Mahdi

Photos from Puntland

Fanisha   

Originally
wow!!! it looks like N.O post the hurricane disaster.

Nop! it didn't.

It looks like a typical somali town( City).

I didn't see any special features.

N.O Oh lord!!

shyhem   

Originally posted by US_MARINES:

LOooooool I think you should know afew things about S.O.L

a)Expect loads of pictures and links about puntland and somalilands.Don't ask me why,i'm just happy for this folks.Ain't none easy about representing your village and showing pictures to support your argument that your village deserves to be promoted to the status of acity,think of paris,new york,tokyo.

B)The same thing with Political section,just avoid it.You will never understand what the heck they are fighting for or about unless you want to become the village chief.

c)Expect aletter of protest from the same folks once you mention some semi-arid zone in somalia.

Now go ahead and explore the place.And don't call any sister here nayaaaa unless you want them to bobbit you.They got knives under the push up bra.

Sheyhem thanks for the advice brother. if someone post a topic i am thinking he want to here our ideas and views and debate is that right. so i gave him my hornest opinion.

If it is a resort they should all have being living there not here.

the truth hurts, but who cares.

^^^ :rolleyes: :rolleyes: is it me or do u guys actually somehow, some way distance your self from these people?;

maybe u would like people to post pictures of run down areas of Somalia or just an empty desert, bush; so that u can say thats why i'm never going back/ thats why i left; i guess these people feel a bit proud of their colourful houses, and a little dream that refuses to die of them going back. The white man constantly calling them refugees and blaming all the problems on them, as well as calling for abandoning of their cultural values and integrating into the western ideology may also be a major contributor.

nobody sAID it was a holiday camp, but i guess for people who remember how Somalia looked donkeys years ago, how it looked 10yrs ago, compared to how it looks now, it is a holiday resort :D (hope ur truly lost and confused now)

shyhem if u search for u ends on goggle, maybe u can find a picture to post here that looks like post N.O. as well; we'll be happy for u. smile.gif

peace out

king_450   

Atleast we know u're no fan of "Puntland" whatelse in your mind dude or dudees?

Castro   

Don't nobody post any more worthless pictures of some worthless Somali town boasting marbled hotel bathrooms and 12ft chandeliers while this is still going on. You hear me?