Che -Guevara

Mukhtar Roobow being groomed to replace Sharif Sakiin

On ‎9‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 8:20 AM, Oodweyne said:

".....Uny Kasaany ee ising my kasasang....."

I never seen Somali written that way. Now I could well understand this alleged Somali being spoken that way. But the textual writing of it is not standard version of how you were supposed to write Somali.

If you don't know Af-May, say so.

And if there's any bastardized Somali dialect, it's the maxaa tiri, not may.

Dalmar1   
2 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

If you don't know Af-May, say so.

And if there's any bastardized Somali dialect, it's the maxaa tiri, not may.

Kissing arse wont score you points here, as i'm sure you folks in puntland have mastered that art (With the Yemeni, Italian and Ethiopian expeditions) to perfection.

@Oodweyneis right, Af-maay is an illegitimate language, most definitely it will be addressed in the near future once a proper Government is installed.

7 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

What do you actually know about May May? 

Che, honestly, I can't understand why you have to dignify a response to these sewage-dwelling creatures in a boosaneero. I think I am even slighting boosaneero comparing it to these creatures.

5 hours ago, Dalmar1 said:

Kissing arse wont score you points here, as i'm sure you folks in puntland have mastered that art (With the Yemeni, Italian and Ethiopian expeditions) to perfection.

Dalmar, you are still traumatized by Afmaay-speaking RRA kicking Caydiid Yariisoow's mööryaan out of Koonfur Galbeed deegaano in 1999, making it the beginning of iljeex's weaning power in deegaanada koonfureed.

However, that was almost 20 years ago ee marka iska iloow, even Caydiid Yariisoow himself did that. Did RRA kill any close relatives that were fighting in Koonfur Galbeed? It seems it is personal for you.

Or you just need to be tamed by Afmaay-speaking people, as they did to Xasan Aaden Samatar, who does not have a single trait of iljeexnimo thanks to being born and bred in Diinsoor. Had he born in some dusty village in Galgaduud, Eebbe knows how he would have been. happy0129.gif

Oodweyne horta nimankan isku af Somali manihin afkoodu is a mixed southern kushite. Wa  ilma dhirwaaq. Oday ba beri saabaxil tegey oo kuwan garanwaga nooga waramay. Wuxu yidhi rendhile bay walaaloyihin marka wa dad qaqawan. Oo webiyasha taagan dhuug bay xidhan. Dee wa cali beysteeneni burco.

Uny kasaany ee ising my kasasang

Anagu  waan kasaynaa, idinkuse ma kasaysaan

Kasid = garasho

Af-Maay is clearly Somali. Someone killed it with a totally foreign spelling and I don't know why. Where is the "Y" coming from? In proper Somali spelling, it should be "i".  What is up with the N and G next to each other?

Dalmar1   
3 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Dalmar, you are still traumatized by Afmaay-speaking RRA kicking Caydiid Yariisoow's mööryaan out of Koonfur Galbeed deegaano in 1999, making it the beginning of iljeex's weaning power in deegaanada koonfureed.

However, that was almost 20 years ago ee marka iska iloow, even Caydiid Yariisoow himself did that. Did RRA kill any close relatives that were fighting in Koonfur Galbeed? It seems it is personal for you.

Or you just need to be tamed by Afmaay-speaking people, as they did to Xasan Aaden Samatar, who does not have a single trait of iljeexnimo thanks to being born and bred in Diinsoor. Had he born in some dusty village in Galgaduud, Eebbe knows how he would have been. happy0129.gif

Lol,

Anyway we can both drag each other under the Mud and dirty ourselves or we can let this pointless jabs on each other slide, as KG is much as mine as it is your, i see it unnecessary for us Compatriots to go against each other, when we should be working with each other for our collective interest for the region!

P.S we Iljeex dont hold grudges, and also as for our (Iljeex) being ''kicked out'' in Koonfur Galbeed i would say it is otherwise, we are now more entrenched in Bay and Bakool more then ever before thanks to Federalism.

Oodweyne,

In other words, you know nothing about Af-Maay.

MMA,

I am astonished by their level of ignorance!

Dahireeto,

You are looking it wrong. Which one do you think is close to the progenitor of the Somali language? Maay Maay or maxaa tiri?

May May is  not a Somali language.  It's af boran iyo garre warday iyo galla madow  language luqada af Somali anaga idin barayna budhudhuq batac language banu u naqana. Walaweyn warawarod wasashi  wushuush language . Gebiguna ba dhushuush baad tihin.

Somali is a geel language gabaygi ina nuur fadal u tiriya  imisa tudhuc ayaad geel ku amaani karta.  Garam garam afmaha.

Somaal thumaal dumaal.

You are not Somaal your gaalamadow

Nonsense  allot of nothing che sxb don't you love the Mad mullah isn't he your biggest sheikh.  Adeer Somalinimadu  wa  dhaqan geel the mad mullah of Abyssinia said waxani Somali maha. Ama af Muslim ama af gaal. They choose af gaal. Deedna wala gagaabiye gaala madowdi aad imika lawyer u noqotay. Oo ma reerkina anaga Soomaalisan cajiib.  We   are more Somali than koonfurians. We share a language but isku Somali manihin. Somali wey kala sareysa we are on top. Ma garatey saaxib che.

Khadafi   
On 9/17/2018 at 1:34 PM, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

It is not only Shariifka iyo Rooboow meesha ku tartamaayo. There are others, better educated and better qualified, being ex-wasiiro. However, Shariifka has a lot of $ in his pockets, while Rooboow does have a considerable support of the populace, who are tired of Barbaarta's endless conflict in Koonfur Galbeed iyo Jubbooyinka. Rooboow hadduu soo baxo, he can really weaken them, from Bu'aale to Waajid to Baardheere. Bir bir ayaa lagu jabiyaa maqli jiray.

Kolley  Koonforgalbeed waxaa lu ogyahay cilmiga iyo xadaarada. I hope the better educated and qualified make a dig on corrupt Sharif Sakiins job.   Koonfurgalbeed is the richest part of Somalia with its fertile land and better soil. With stability and a better infrastructure It could make a dramatic comeback..

Prof Xaaji Mukhtaar would have a been a great contender.  Unlike other parts of the countrey dhoobleyda waxaa lo ogyahay in ey keenan hogaamiye nabadda iyo horumarka jecel.  Roobow would have been anomaly to that rich history. Remember MMA, such leaders have before shown to have tendency to carve up small fiefdoms.