Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Way Duushay...for real

Nephissa   

Woow girls! I'm glad that this one fell into your "I-feel-like-chicken" category.. :D . Ka joog markan idin lahaa, maxaad ii dhagaysan waydeen? :rolleyes:

I was greeted with this news as soon as I logged in to my computer this morning..

Pregnant death-dive survivor is now mother of two ‘My babies kept me going’ says mom who was expecting when chute failed

By Michael Inbar

TODAYShow.com contributor

updated 10:33 a.m. ET, Tues., Dec. 16, 2008

Three years after she cheated death in a skydiving adventure gone terribly wrong, Shayna West and her toddler Tanner share a mother-son bond like no other. Unbeknownst to Shayna at the time, Tanner was in her womb when she survived hitting pavement at 50 mph while attempting her first solo parachute jump.

Now a mother of two, West returned to TODAY Tuesday to talk about her amazing story of survival and the long medical journey she has undergone to reconstruct her face after it shattered like an eggshell upon impact.

Ibtisam   

Oh Come on Nephy!!!! :mad: I am in the process of arranging another date in May and even Val has agreed to join us this time, naag taa seriously!

Ibtisam   

^^^IT is could to know that it goes wrong you can still live, and have a bit surgery and then move on to kids like normal- almost dee...

Ibtisam   

^^^What baruur, I don't think you have enough to share out, but don't worry, stick with me an dmy chocolates and I will get you as big as a house :D