Sign in to follow this  
Caano Geel

Ayaan Hirsi Ali: abandoned to fanatics

What does Ayaan Hirsi classify herself as? I never heard anyone mentioning what she is other than that she's a former muslim. Is she agnostic, atheist, pantheist, deist, lizard worshiper etc?

She is one of the venoms the Islamic Ummah produced this aakhir zaman, she is a backstabber who plundered and went her way to insult the prophet-of-mercy, to be honest she is an ugly cow, may she burn in hell, have a sad life in this world and the worst to come for her(iA).

Afterall she can still repent, Allah is merciful

seriously man, i'm with me on this, muslims should rise above her, the best way to devalue her words is to show their insignificance by having muslims embrace her and forgive her, really, mercey and forgiveness are the ultimate killers against her message. she have nothing to fight with in her propaganda war, saying 'ooh, well they've forgiven me and think i'm kinda misguided, but don't want any harm to come to me, in fact, they want me back! ' aint gonna get any headlines

kkTake advantage of the general good will of the month and give it a try, say 'ayaan i think your misguided, you've misrepresented the truth in order to serve your interests and have done more to damage the standing and prestige of muslims and especially muslim women (your chosen subject of interest) than enlighten them. but i no longer harbour ill will towards you, and wish you the best and hope to see back as one of us.'

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Caano Geel:

kk
Take advantage of the general good will of the month and give it a try, say
'ayaan i think your misguided, you've misrepresented the truth in order to serve your interests and have done more to damage the standing and prestige of muslims and especially muslim women (your chosen subject of interest) than enlighten them. but i no longer harbour ill will towards you, and wish you the best and hope to see back as one of us.'

I tried doing that...Well let's just say, the best word that came out of my mouth was QUMAYOYAHAY...The rest, oh GOD, were just toooooo colorfull...Anaaba dambi galay aan u maleenaa... :eek: