Sign in to follow this  
Conscious Manipulation

Please pray for this Baby

asalaamu alaykum,

I got this message from a sister in an egroup I belong to, plz take a few seconds and say a little prayer for this little boy.

====================

SALAAM,

I HAVE A NEPHEW WHO IS NOW ABOUT 3 MONTHS OLD CALLED AMAAN AND SUBHANALLAH HE IS SO BEAUTIFUL.

MY SISTER LOST HER LAST 3 CHILDREN BEFORE HIM, SHE HAS MANY PROBLEMS WITH PREGNANCIES DUE TO A WEAK WOMB, 2 OF HER CHILDREN LIVED FOR ABOUT A WEEK AND THEN PASSED AWAY.

MY SISTER CANNOT HAVE ANYMORE CHILDREN, AS A WOMAN CAN ONLY HAVE 3 CEASARIANS.

WITH AMAAN THE DOCS KEPT A CLOSE EYE ON HER, KEPT HER IN HOSPITAL FOR WEEKS AND GAVE HER SEVERAL JABS WHICH SHE HAD ON A DAILY BASIS.

ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO SAY IN WORDS HOW WE FELT WHEN ALLAH BLESSED HER WITH AMAAN. WHEN HE WAS BORN EVERY BODY WAS ELATED, HE IS SO PRECIOUS TO US AND IF SOMETHING WAS TO HAPPEN TO HIM ALLAH FORBID I DONT KNOW HOW WE OR MY SISTER WOULD COPE. SHE IS SO BROKEN INSIDE AND KEEPS IT ALL IN, ALLAH HAS GIVEN HER SO MUCH SABR.

A COUPLE OF WEEKS AFTER HE WAS BORN HE WAS TAKEN INTO HOSPITAL AGAIN, HE WAS JAUNDICED TO A LIFE THREATENING LEVEL. HE WAS KEPT IN FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS AND WHEN BETTER SENT HOME.

RECENTLY WE NOTICED HIS BREATHING WAS ABNORMAL (WE'D NOTICED IT BEFORE BUT IT SEEMS TO HAVE GOTTEN WORSE) AND HE WOULDNT MOVE HIS HANDS OR LEGS OR REACT TO SOUNDS ETC THE WAY A 2 MONTH OLD BABY DOES. MY SISTER TOOK HIM TO THE HOSPITAL WHERE THEY DID SEVERAL TESTS AND KEPT HIM IN FOR ABOUT 2 WEEKS.

THE TEST RESULTS CAME 2 DAYS AGO.

HES GOT SOME SORT OF SKELETAL MUSCULAR PROBLEM WHICH IS GENETIC. THE NERVES FROM HIS SPINE CONNECTING TO HIS MUSCLES DONT FUNCTION, SO HE CANT MOVE ANY PART OF HIS BODY. HES PARALYSED.

YESTERDAY MY SISTER WAS TOLD THE LITTLE MOVEMENTS HE DOES HAVE WILL STOP, AS THE DISEASE GETS WORSE, THERE IS NO CURE.

SHE ALSO TOLD THE DOCS THAT HE WASNT FEEDNG PROPERLY. THEY TOLD HER THAT HIS FEEDING IS GOING TO CONTINUE DECREASING AND EVENTUALLY STOP.

WHEN WE ALL HEARD THE NEWS YOU CANT IMAGINE WHAT IT WAS LIKE.

SHE HAS TO GO TO ANOTHER DOC ON MONDAY, WHO IS GOING TO TELL HER HOW LONG AMAAN HAS TO LIVE. SHE HASNT TOLD MY MUM, DAD, HUSBAND OR ANYONE ELSE.

ITS REALLY REALLY HARD NOT TO CRY WHEN YOU LOOK AT HIM, WITH HIS BIG EYES, ROUND FACE AND FLOPPY CHEEKS.

WE PRAY AND HAVE FAITH IN ALLAH. I JUST KEEP SAYING TO HER THAT

WHAT EVER ALLAH DOES IS GOOD.

MY MUM AND SISTER HAVE GONE TO THE HOSPITAL WHILE I AM WRITING

THIS. HES BREATHING REALLY DIFFICULT AND HASNT FED PROPERLY ALL DAY.

PLEASE WHO EVERS READING THIS PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM AND HIS FAMILY. PRAY FOR HIS HEALTH PRAY FOR HIS LIFE AND TO GIVE THE FAMILY SABR AND STRENGTH IN WHAT EVER ALLAH HAS PLANNED FOR US. PLEASE REMEMBER HIM IN YOUR DUAS. PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM HE IS VERY SPECIAL. PRAY FOR HIS LIFE.

PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO WHOEVER YOU CAN AND PLEASE HELP MY NEPHEW, ALLAH WILL REWARD YOU FOR YOUR HELP. MAY ALLAH HAVE MERCY ON US ALL AND GUIDE US TO THE STRAIGHT PATH. AMEEN

Changed   

subxana allah........bismillah

am crying walaahi ..and i cant imagine what i would have done ..i have a three month old nephew my self ...and i feel her pain. :( .....

may allah bless him with health ameen ameen ameen...Conscious Manipulation thanks for bringing it up the more duca he gets the better ...god bless him ameeen ameen :(

LuCkY   

SaLaaM

Thanks for posting-plz update us on his situation.

Its very sad to hear that.

I will pray for him and his family.

May ALLah give this chiLd a surviving chance and I pray for ALLah to take this disease away from him in any way possibLe.

May ALLah give his famiLy the strenght to cope with this and samar.

May ALLah give the famiLy samar iyo iman for the deceased chiLdren as weLL.

Raxmah   

Asalamu alaikum

May allah take this suffering from the child and and the family.

May allah help the family keep their imaan despite the difficult situation.

May allah bless the suffering children with health and imaan.

Originally posted by Raxmah:

Amiin.

Poor baby...Ilaahay ha u gargaaro.

I got this message from a sister in an egroup I belong to, plz take a few seconds and say a little prayer for this little boy.

jazakalah and thanks for informing us...may allah cure that baby asap. amin.

i thought women can have more than 3 surgery to give birth.. or maybe i'm wrong!!

king_450   

May Allah , take care this infant , and i shall pray for this child to feel better, it is heartbreaking info, and i do understand the situation that this young child is in, may allah help and take care, let's all read a "Quran" for all those who need help, AAMIIN"

Zakariye   

s/calaykum,

waxaan illaah ugu tuugay in uu caafimaad uu siiyo, yarka yar, in qof walibana uu ilaah u tuugu in uu jiradaas ilaah ka qaado.

LADYHOVA   

Salam alaikum everyone ,Insha'Allah everyone is in Good Health...May Allah swt give health to this baby..This duniyah isnt forever..just knw tht Insha'Allah this baby if he or she dies will be in Al-Jannah...May Allah swt Give this family sabr...ameen..

subxana allah...i pray for his speed recovery inshallah...whats meant to happen will definetly will..lets take a second and recognize all these people we so adore n luv can as easily disappear 2morrow...god forgive our sins n have remorse on us inshallah...

salamz

Xafsa   

Asalamu alaikum

Aamiin.....Its in Allah's hands.

Asalamu alaikum

Amiin, as sister Flying Still said it is in Allah's hands, what He has writen would happen in the end. Please keep us updated on how it progresses.