Sign in to follow this  
wacdaraha_aduunka

Atlanta

Haha ur funny. DUI is a *****, ain't it? well atleast ur not like some people I know who get arrested for that every other weekend.

B   

ATL is a nice city! came to live here recently and i like it!

ATL is definately the best place to be...If you need the keys to the city talk Stoic or if he is busy hit me up and ill pass you the password to the city...ur will definately need the password to unlock the this city....

Lol@Nin-Yaaban and stoic convo. He is not locked up rather in college, that what he means prison. Anyways, Buckhead area is quite a pricey I think, but a nice area nevertheless.

Asalaam aleikum,

I will be visiting A-town soon Inshallah for a few days. I would appreciate advice on what mosques or restaurants that I should visit from the zabihah list.Must see places apart from Madina Restaurant, please

Kaka Stoic, bado hujatoka Jela?

JZK.

Peacenow   

Originally posted by Warrior of Light:

I live in America, peacenow. And why should I visit those countries?

You are trying to spread hatred and extremism. And I know you cause. I have been watching your posts. Yet, you live in a country that is open, tolerant and built on values that you don't share. But since it's no doubt a comfortable place to be than I suppose all the litany of countries that follow your 'values'. I somewhat find contradiction in this.

Are you out of your mind, peacenow? Where did I spread hatred and extremism? You sure dont know me nor my thought process. It is always better to ask someone for an explanation or clarification than jumping to conclusions.

And if my question of asking for SOL members to recommend a mosque or restaurant is what made you " try to analyze me".I have an explanation for that Whenever I visit any new city apart from visiting the historical sites or attractions ,I like visiting atleast 1 mosque which has an English service and eat at restaurants which have halal food. Atlanta has 44 mosques, I would not like ending up at a mosque were I dont understand what is being preached. And what is wrong with that?

Peacenow   

Originally posted by Jacphar:

^Don't waste your breath on this cow sis. This is one ugly cow. Terribly seeking attention.

I have been on these boards for over 3 years. I have warned from that very first day of the danger of Islamic radicalism in the land. Well now you are very close to being ruled by a regime composed of medieval rags. Well you sit tight, warm and comfy in the safety of the 'evil' west. Who is the cow now?