Sign in to follow this  
pimpstress

why are teens always just taking about music

This is like my second time here and i'm wondering why the teens are always just talking about rap. I listen to rap and hip hop but u'll are taking it to far, having battles on the net always(its not even a once and a while thing). U're all protrating this image that all us teens care about is music. Someone is always asking a question about some rapper, come one thats alittle bit taking it to the extreme. Please can u guys try to atleast be creative and come up with a topic that is interesting. I'm not trying to offend anyone here but music is not the only thing that teens are capable of taking about.

listen here...instead of complanin why dont u come up wit a decent topic...and no one said that all teens only talk bout music...becus if they say dat den obviously dere wrong...so stop naggin and com up wit better iisshh....

:rolleyes:

girl i don't know who u think u are but u need to get u're damn head straight because i aint no punk and if i ask a logic question i would like to get a answer that doesn't have any dissing in it. Cause if u're looking for a fight we can do this. U are not anybody important so unless u have the right answer keep u're damn mouth SHUT!.I am not about to argue with some confused little girl.

Peace

and all the haters keep u're damn mouth SHUT!

Jamilah   

Asalamu Calykum,

This is why i hate coming here, people whatever happend to respect the guy has a point......and even if i did not agree with him, i sure would not insult him.

Salam ;)

i'm a girl not a guy, but thanx anyways Jamilah. People don't know how to respond to questions right.I asked a question and i expect an answer not people running their mouths.