Sign in to follow this  
Thierry.

Masih ad-Dajjal

Thierry.   

I am a Obama fan myself but some of the stuff I have seen in youtube is very disturbing the man has a cult like following like know other politician before. One of my friends a serial conspiracy theorist has come to the conclusion that Obama is in fact Ad-Dajjal.

I already know many Evangelicals believe he is the anti-Christ :D

Whats your take nomads?

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

Thierry have no worries bro as Blackman, a Luo to be precise cannot be the Anti-Christ, we all know how black folks love 'their' lord Jesus Christ including Mr Obama himself plus Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) said Dajjal is a jew.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Thierry.   

Wa Alaikum wasalam folks

This idea came from someone who is a serial conspiracy theorist and his reasoning is how Obama being an unknown politician in 2004 is on the verge of becoming the most powerful man in the world.

This is the youtube clip he sent me I thought its harmless then I start to think wait this guy has not even been elected yet.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=08BAfKCfu74

Another thing he believes Gog and Magog are the communist China and Russia respectively :D:D

Cara.   

^LOL.

Actually that video is really disturbing to me. Talk about a cult of personality.

Hmmm. Does anybody remember whether there were Siad Barre songs sung in school back in the day?

Chimera   

I don't get the cult either, my younger brother is like Pujah, always talking about this guy and his campaign or the live-debates, any mention of him in my presence has been prohibited through my new method: Flying fist, hidden uushii

btw Dajjal is said to have curly hair :D

Ibtisam   

^^^And strange grape looking eye. Did anyone check his eye.

Thierry, the Dijaal is at the stage where one of his days is like a year to us. It is said that he is currently in this world, in Israel and Palestine. When he reachs the same stage of time of us, [i.e. one of our day is a day in his life] he will emerge. I'll find you this really good link on this later today. This shike can freak the living day out of you.

BOB   

Originally posted by Adam-Zayla:

btw Dajjal is said to have curly hair
:D

Yep that's right but the Jews are naturally curly haired as well...forget the few 'Fake' jews with blue eyes and blond hairs.

The prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h) also said the last people that Dajjal will come out to are the women folks where he will stir them up beyond belief and if you look at the current state the ladies find themselves in where there's so many feminist organizations specifically designed to mislead them then one doesn't need to be genius to figure out we're in that phase that our beloved prophet (p.b.u.h) mentioned.

May Allah s.w Guide Us All Through The Righteous Path Insha Allah.

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Not yet...you haven't heard anything never mind everything...did you hear what Dr Hassan Khomishov thinks of you?

Peace, Love & Unity.