Sign in to follow this  
Fyr

The Best Tv-series

i can't believe no one has mentioned the best tv series of all time. "The Wonder Years". with kevin arnold and pual and winnie. smile.gif it was fun watching this growing up.

and what about "Early Edition" with Gary Hobson. the guy who gets 2morrows' newspaper...Today. :D they have re-runs on PAX TV now.

those two were my favorite. but her is my list up to date:

The West Wing ( CJ, Sam, Josh, Toby, Charlie)

CSI ( Vages and miami)

Friends

Simpsons

Hack

The Shield

7 Days.

Frazier.

Inside Stuff with Ahmad Rashad.

NBA Action.

Macalin   
Young N Restless :D ....seriously tho my Fav is CITY CONFIDENTIAL ..i swear the narrator 'Talks' to me directlY....yall should check on the A&E channeL

"Xena fan..I also love watching CSI las vegas..(one word..Warrick)"

Shax_01 looool my sis thinks he has beautiful eyes...But my one word Grissom...What can i say i always had something for older guys ;);)

Mr. Gentelman, those were the old shows dude...We trying to be in 2000 yrs only...Although i think "wonder years" were more boy coming of age than female...But i enjoyed early edition...If i am not mistaken there is a new show with similar idea but different called "Tru Calling" on fox channel on thursday...you might like it

Nomad: Young and the Restless...u should have came to University of Minnesota they had open casting calls to college students. See ms.thang don't do no soap opera...they're all the same. Whether it's jealousy, money revenage...sounds like them Arabic one's.lol

Nowadayz the best shows are "Comic View" on BET comin' atchu six nights a week...get ur laugh on! U know know how the song goes. And also a good show is "America's Most Wanted"----shoot incase I see one of them on t.v ..I better move my black as*.

But the best show is still gotta be"Fresh Prince of Bel-Air"!!!!!!!!! and gotta go with tugg..."Martin" is the sh**. I use to love and still do love that show. :D

babyface   

omg..."early edition"...that brings bak memoriez walahi...btw do any of y'all remmember dis show called "THe pretender" who cud 4get jared and 'miss parker'...

today the hottest shows hav to be ALias and 24

but ma otha favorites are::

MOesha and The PArkers...CLassicZ

Americas NExt Top MODel...mercedes shuda won redface.gif

One on One...luv it

Apprentice...wat can i say , wana see who winzz

One tree hill

Zoe Buisack: Wild card

ER

Makin da band 2...dis show is off da hook! luv tha part where he makes em get the cheesecake :D

oh n da canadianz will kno dis show..NBA XL

also luv most of da stuff on BET- thas ma channel (cumin to the stage :D:D )

oh and how cud i 4get ' WAT NOT TO WEAR' :D:D , i herd the british one is better...kno there are a lot of brits here...so IS that tru :confused: ;)

more to cum,am always gettin hooked on a new show

These two shows unite our household....

1) Alias ( 3rd season..damn girlfriend can really kick some ***, ultimate girl power show)

2) 24 ( I smell another Emmy)

Reality show of the season: The Apprentice

Sometimes.....Soul Food

I don't really have time for TV shows this yr..but whatever happens..I cannot miss the above shows!

If I had time during day-time....Oprah is ma girl!

Originally posted by tru nomad:

omg..."early edition"...that brings bak memoriez walahi...btw do any of y'all remmember dis show called "THe pretender" who cud 4get jared and 'miss parker'...

yeah i remember "The Pretender". i never liked it that much though. too many flashbacks you kind of loose interest in the whole thing.

someone mentioned "Fresh prince of bel air". good show. it should have been on my list.

Curly   

I don't really watch telly anymore!

But I use to be a big fan of Will and Grace, My family, Absolutely fabulous,So Graham Nortan,the Kumar's at Number 42, Daisy Daisy, Scrubs, Frasier, Charmed, 2D TV and Vicar of Dibly. Well anything hilarious and weird I guess Oh and I loved Monk!

I wonder why I gave up Tv?

:confused:

Oh MY! lot of tv buffs here smile.gif . I go through phases of watching tv excessively to watching half an hour or less. I watch Friends, My wife n Kids, Eve, Queer Eye 4 da str8 guy(love the make-overs!!), American Idol and Paradise Hotel now. Nothin else really. I guess im suffering from a limited-attention-span-syndrome.

Miriam1   

Umm...the only show that i actually wait for and know what day it exactly comes on is ER and it rocks lol...maybe watch scrubs while waiting for ER and crisis zone...i always happen to be channel surfing while its on..and it is a great show it gives u a real look at the lives of people in the most difficult situations.

Oh i dont miss my masri movie now adays on ART..and the musalsal ofcourse.

Law and Order and all of their sub-categories. i looove it. especially the svu series.

old classic, a different world. just thinking about it makes me happy. that show is/was great.