Sign in to follow this  
Fyr

The Best Tv-series

lol@Phil..

Captain is bringing back memories! **singing along**

Intution,

If you watched the whole episode then you'd know its only part of the story. N' it had nothing to do with the Middle east. It IS the best show on T.V. (that and Alias).

king_450   

we don't need to fibble in here, the best Tv Series ever ,is "ER". no show even come close to its Rerun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iffah   

Originally posted by Casey:

C.S.I: learn how to get away with murder
icon_razz.gif

Lol - that's exactly what I was thinking. That show is dangerous I tell you, but gotta love it still.

The best tv shows from my POV now would have to be...

CSI - of course

ER - very educational

Friends - Joey is the man.

Hmph, I cant seem to think of anymore.. I haven't seen much of my friend TV this semester.

Faheema.   

The days I used to watch TV, these were the ones I was addicted to.

Grange Hill

Byker Groove

Little House on the Prairie &

Columbo

Unfortunately TV nowadays is lacking something , Though I can’t quite place my aerial on it. :D

MD   

I watch most talk shows..the list is long, i'm not a soap oprah fan though hate those shows.

N.O.R.F   

The days I used to watch TV, these were the ones I was addicted to.

Grange Hill

Byker Groove

lol, memories right there when i was a goofy young one :D

i cant stand all those American shows these days, i was a fan of the Sopranos, Homicide Life on the Street and OZ. TV is BS ,,,,,

Anyone watching "days of our lives" lately...i never used to watch it before but my new roommate is addicted to it and she got me into it..and i happen to be liking it.

Anyone watching "days of our lives" lately...i never used to watch it before but my new roommate is addicted to it and she got me into it..and i happen to be liking it.

salam

angel yes i alwayz watch that after my classes and if you wanna know these is what happend.

Jennifer almost loses her baby -- again! Hope lashes out at Marlena. How could she have murdered all these people? The gulf between Shawn and Belle widens.She must endure the excruciating moment as Marlena confesses to shooting Abe in cold blood. Lexie, devastated, leaves the room in tears.

In the waiting area, Lexie warns Jennifer about what she's about to endure. As a doctor, Lexie worries the stress may be too much for Jennifer and her unborn baby. But Jennifer is determined to hear Marlena confess to killing Jack. As Marlena describes Jack's final few words, Jennifer breaks down in sobs.

Mickey arrives to hear the gruesome details of Maggie's murder. Through a series of flashbacks, we see how the sinister serial killer preyed on Maggie's trust in the so-called good Dr. Evans. Marlena gloats; it was like leading a lamb to slaughter! Mickey is beside himself with rage. Hope finally lashes out at Marlena. How could she? And why? Why did she kill all those innocent people? Will Marlena finally reveal her motive?

After hearing Marlena's confession, Jennifer asks Patrick to take her out for some fresh air. They go up to the hospital rooftop where Jennifer's emotions get the better of her, and she faints. For a while, Lexie fears Jennifer might lose her baby, but Patrick's stalwart support and his mysterious doubloon help her through.

Julie and Bonnie play tug-of-war over Mickey, who is floored by the truth behind Maggie's death. Still in grief, he thinks he sees her in the hospital, but it is only Julie.

Sami refuses to believe her mother could be guilty. She suspects John and Kate of plotting to frame her mom for the murders. Lucas tries to reason with Sami, but she won't listen. She bursts into Marlena's hospital room during the confession and rants that it's a set-up! The judge is not pleased. Bo insists Sami listen, as Marlena confesses to killing Maggie. Lucas is gut-punched. Sami is very conflicted. She still thinks John is responsible. Her mother can't be a killer!

The gulf between Shawn and Belle widens as Marlena confesses. We see their love and commitment is strained almost to the breaking point. When Marlena admits to killing Shawn's Aunt Maggie, Belle makes a bleak assessment. Most of the victims are Shawn's relatives. How will Belle and Shawn ever have a future together. thats the question belle is thinking of.

angel i hope you wanted to know what happend sis.