Sign in to follow this  
Fyr

The Best Tv-series

men nobody can watch tv with me!!!! I watch everything at once. I flip through channels till you get dissy. But my favorite is the SOPRANOS...hands down the best tv series ever.

YO THE SIMSPONS TOO

Someboby just brought back memories...*sniff*...*watery eyes*...The wonder years was the sh!t I rememeber we just came to America and did not have cable....oh those were the days.

Plus The greatest football player to ever attended Polk high. AL BUNDY

oh my god Tru-Nomad, i loooooooooooved "the pretender" and still watch some of the re-runs on TNT channel...Jared was just awsome...And thanx for reminding me a show i also enjoy "Wild card" i love Zoe and her corky ways of solving crimes...I can't waite till her and Dan become involve the sparks been flying for two long between those too

babyface   

Originally posted by Shaxshaxleey_01:

true nomad, you mean mercedes is not gonna win, waan naga haleeysey...shit...

hey sorry bout dat but the season already ended where im at

naa tamina..u kno u dont miss Oprah for anythin, evn if da house on fire ;):D

p.s. me no tv buff..i usually catch each show like once or twice a month...now videos, those i watch all da time

WingA   

t.v in america is much better then anywhere in the world.. the shows are addictive i swear.. they know entertainment, full stop..

Sophist   

I use to watch Blackadder that was great. Also Yes Minster.

As one chap one's said "I don't watch television, I think it destroys the art of talking about oneself. "

So there you have it.

Emerald   

my list goes as the following...

. Only Fools And Horses

. The Sopranos

. Scrubs

. My Familly(love this show)

&in no particular order,

PhiL   

1. The Simpsons

2. Oprah Winfrey Show

3. The Simpsons

4. Law & Order (svu and criminal intent)

5. The Simpsons

6. Friends

7. The Simpsons

8. See Above

Delilah   

Ok, i can't believe no one has mentioned 106 & Park!!! What the hell happened to that show? My top Favs have got to be 106 & Park ( my a$$ is always parked on the couch at 6:00 for this show) and Biography on A&E ( please, don't say anything about this show; it will surely hurt my feelings :( ) Oh and the Royal Family :cool: ( its my dayly dosage of a British accent), and who can forget the History Channel- everything on that channel is just FAB!!!! :D;) :eek: :rolleyes:

Tuujiye   

by all means (the wonder years) was the best tv-series of all times i hav loved that show n still do

my fav's

a) smallville

b) friends

C) fraser

d) smallville

e) smallville

My wife and kids...man i love dat show.

scrub

Law aand Order (CI and SVU)

i really dont get what ppl see in 24 :rolleyes: uff the day they started on the terrism and muslims topic :mad: did it 4 me. never watched a full episode and i dont think i ever will. just not my cuppa tea.

XENA_FAN man i soo agaree i used to love the pretender, i still remember his eyes, there was something about his eyes.

as for the wonder years, i do remember watching that back in the days, but i think the fella's enjoyed that show more. wht i find scarey tho is the thought of marilin manson then and him now :(

you know 1 show i remember watching all the time as a kid was this weird show called monkey magic, does any1 remember that 1. walahi i dont know what i saw in it, i tried watching a rerun while back and was like, shit did i really used 2 like dat redface.gif

aaah those were the days :cool:

wasalaam

Okay...I can't take it no more. What's up with ppl watching these shows like CSI, 24, Alias....to name a few. If ya'll into detective sh** like me, ya'll gotta watch some real crimes...like them one's that come on TLC and Discovery...and sometimes watch COPS and America's Most Wanted. U might see someone u know.

Yeah Historian I do have to say 106&Park but I can't stand A.J and Free flirtin' so damn much...and I swear if she dizzez him on t.v. one more time..I'm written letter to that weave wearing, pimpin' some cute a** shoes all the time midget. :mad: ....see t.v. gets ur anger out! ;)

"XENA_FAN man i soo agaree i used to love the pretender, i still remember his eyes, there was something about his eyes."

Intuition you are on the money line...I was crushing on him major time...It was like he can see deep into your soul, our atleast mine :D:D ...For me he would always be one of the hottest tv guys

PhiL   

Do people remember 'Captain Planet'. I had such a huge crush on him when i was growing up. He had the coolest haircut around. No one can top Captain Planet. The theme song alone kills it.

'Captain Planet, he's a hero, gonna take

pollution down to zero'. 'Nuff said!