Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

Stratford's burning, fire or a bomb?

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

North, how am I to understand waxaad isku dhex walaaqeysid? I suppose you think one automatically comes to the knowledge of the language on landing here?
icon_razz.gif

What, no af Jarmal at school?

Where in Germany? East or West?

Yeah, af jarmal is the sort of thing they teach you in Carabta! ... not! icon_razz.gif

Xubeer, the weather is really nicer than London. I'm not just saying that. London was bloody awful this morning - at 5am when I had to get the bloody cab.

West@North

-Lily-   

Just left on the wkend Serenity. Enjoy it and eat as many Milka chocolates as you can, you can't miss them they have the purple cow on front.

As for the fire, it's a big city, accidents do happen :mad: Why is it such a newsgrabbing deal, I bet SKYNews is covering it second by second.

NGONGE   

I thought it was a cloud when I saw it. I actually thought it was a strange looking cloud! It all makes sense now.

(I am not thick, I just happend to stare at that 'cloud' when a group of scantily clad and giggly Asian girls walked past. Nothing catches the eye like a hijab and a top showing a bit of ample cleavage, I tell ya).

Thanks for the tip@Lily. Speaking of food (and really not wanting to brag at all), but they have the BEST selection of food I've seen in an office here. I was totally spoiled for choice... me and my colleague took 25mins just to decide and settle on one meal. If I wasnt afraid of being viewed as greedy, I'd go back there right now. If you must know (@Val), I had some sort of burrito/bariis. It was very nice.

And the Germans like to sit in a cafe after lunch and have coffee. Not to mention they make a habit of getting off work at 4... because its a Monday and they feel like it smile.gif . I would consider relocating if I wasn't the ONLY black person in the entire building of a few hundred people. I actually had second glances a few times. My colleague said he feels like the really cool kid in school (because he is walking with a black person!).

Gotta run. Toodles smile.gif

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Northerner:

*shakes head*

That's exactly what I did :D

ps

I was talking to someone about your old city the other day. I have concluded that it is the worst city in the UK for Somalis to live in. If they floods don't get you then you'll probably be thrown off some balcony. If you survive both, some mad man will probably throw a petrol bomb through your letterbox. And, if you survive that, you'll probably get arrested for passport fraud.

(Out of respect, I decided to omit the one about the drug dealing islaamo! No wonder you legged it out of there). :D

Serenity,

Are you spending the night there?

Paragon   

^^ :D Hey, about the Asian girls, were they tall or short? Trying to get a better picture. Thats all. smile.gif

By the way, wixi gubanaayey dab buu noqdey in some compound.

NGONGE   

Dee naga daa, saaxib. Have you ever seen a tall Asian girl? They were all short but well stacked. I think they were university students. You can tell by the single colour woollen dress-come-Abaya that they all started to wear these days. :D

Paragon   

^^Lol@Sharmarkiyo Dahia. NGONGE is innocent here. He was merely looking up at some strange cloud over east London when his eyes, on their descent, 'caught' sight of pretty figures in abaya - while his ear heard their sweet giggles :D . Now that could be a line of defence... smile.gif

NGONGE, yup. The ones in my area seems to be even more shorter sxb. Meeshan Somalida iyo polishka kuwoodaaba ugu dheer.

NGONGE   

Sharmarkee,

Cirka la ii qaatay, saaxib. It's the lowering of the gaze that got me in trouble in the first place. :D

Dahia,

I can't help it if I have BIG eyes that don't miss a thing. ;)