Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

Stratford's burning, fire or a bomb?

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

QL, are you back?

A free shisha session just?

Leave my old magaalo alone man :mad: at least my i didnt have to worry about my car being stolen by Somalis :D

QL, when will yu passing through IA?

ps that place thats burning. Its not that wedding hall all Somalis have been to at least 3 times is it?

Looks like Im set for a cooler month.. December looks enticing.

I wonder if the day that place burnt was a weekend and some farax full of Mirqaan was chasing some xalimo around the bus yard and landed on some shiisha smile.gif

N.O.R.F   

^LoL or a man who drove into a petrol tanker whilst looking at a bunch of abaayad-up Asian uni girls :D

ps the weather is very nice now and december would be even better. Inter Milan will be here in Jan :cool:

Ibtisam   

^^^lool you two are so funny! :D HAHa @

some farax full of Mirqaan was chasing some xalimo around the bus yard and landed on some shiisha

HAHA lool, eebti aaduuyo! loool HAHa lool

Ngonge & Paragon: It is worrying that you both find Bangli & Pakistan women attractive, you really need to move from their door step!! :D

What can I say sis...this place grows on you everyday and I must admit I missed it profusely and had to take time out of the fast lane. Hoping to get back inshallah pretty soon. Though Im not sure I will stay out there long this time. Anyway how are all buddies doing. Pleasurable rendezvous I must say seing u all.