Sign in to follow this  
MZanzi

Thierry Henry converts to Islam

The Zack   

FUFU, first of all this video is very old video, second, he never said he converted to Islam(at least not in this video).

Tuujiye   

War kooxda dhan waa almost Muslim lool kuwa badan baa jira oo bench iska fadhiya oo kitaab aqrisanaya lool Cise aan ka aheen lool...

The french team wee nacebeyeen...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

I think they moved to embrass the coach, anyway i think the coach racists, he selected all the white French players that could kick a ball and the the Blacks and the left the Algerians at home.

Tuujiye   

^^^ looool War kooxda dhan is qashin.. when he took Anilka aff, he didn't even get back on the bench lool.. How do you take Anilka out of the game? qashin waaye...

Can you guys move this topic to Sport side?

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Aaliyyah   

Mzanzi he said if he was to consider a religion it would be Islam and that the first thing when one becomes muslim is believing and that he isn't announcing anything at this time. But that he understands islam more than any other religions. n he also talks abt how people fall for the media rather than learn about islam. Something along those lines. So he basically has a good opinion about islam and he is considering it.

So he did not convert at least not at that time. Allahu yaclam by now. Hope he did by now. He sounds very sincere.

salaam

Aaliyyah   

^you were right on your previous post.

so far France has a tie-lose score

Uruguay has a tie- win score

Mexico also has a tie-win score

Mexico faces Uruguay next, one of them will have to lose right, yet if they tie than France goes home.

France only has a chance if they get at the most 5 goals against S.Africa. But, I hope that doesn't happen to the host team. It would be embarrassing.

Then who ever loses in the Mexico/Uruguay game will be compared with France in goal differential.

As much as I was with France earlier, my support is with SA.

So what if he converts??? every child in this world is born upon Fitra the ability to recognise Allah (swt). Thiery Henry like myself took a mithaq long before we came to this world. Some of us choose to fufill that oath and others denied it, although no human being remembers this event. We choose our destiny basically long ago.

So, what all the fuss is about is beyond me. Having some big shot convert does not validate my religion thanks. Lets all move on.......

Malika   

^Erm,who mentioned anything about validating your [ :rolleyes: ] religion?

Did you know that MJ was a muslim too?.. icon_razz.gif

Gosh! seem's like your the one making all the fuss here with your huffing and puffing.. :D

Chill.