Sign in to follow this  
MiZz-Skyline-GTR

~New comer~

Bachelor   

Mizz let me be the first to wlc you ...PLZ make yourself at home. This is a place where we nomads call real home. Respect the rule and be good citizen of SOL.

C YA

zak99   

welcome home nomad. you finally got to the mountain top! enjoy and feel free to mingle with your fellow nomads. if we cant all meet in our homeland, at least we can surf together in cyberspace for the time being. welcome indeed.

LuCkY   

WeLcome to SOL Mizz_SkyLine_GTR and i hope you enjoy your stay here. You wiLL fit in...in no time. :D

dont mislike me cuz of my complexion...lil shake man

my favourite was princess of prince of Marocco! but hey! i was out for some time myself serving a lil nomad jail time, so dont do the crime if u dont wanna do the time........: but welcoming with open heart country cuz! break a leg

rudy sending a holla to all u nomads! do yall miss me! lol...i know i miss yall africans! dang i am still searching 4 couple of nomads, r they serving time! lol

LuCkY   

Mizz...nothing wrong with being a LittLe naughty so Long as you know when to tone it down.

Rudy weLcome back man, i missed that LittLe dancing kid.

thanks lucky, i see if i can arrange a private dance just 4 you!lol..anyway, gimme the low down sista! gimme the updates while i was in the Condemed and Silenced! Inmate. :(

LuCkY   

Hey maybe we can work that out.

WeLL it depends on how Long you were gone.

Why did they detain you in the first pLace? :confused:

rudy, dont worry I am going to smack that lil'guys ass, If he doesn't behaviour himself.

I am going to teach him a lesson or two.

Thankz for the not so good welcoming. But at least you are showing that this place is friendly.

mizz skyline dont worry u gonna have a ball ok! but smacking is only allowed for the nomads so while u still an alien, keep dreaming ;) anyway, i am sorry if my welcome to was bit skanky!! but please believe, i meant to welcome with utmost respect and love...i am even bowing to u to let u know that i am not worthy of your honor!lol..

wishing the best sista!

rudy you can kiss my feet, for all I care.

You better show some respect, the love part is not necessary. At least you were willing.

Hopefully I will enjoy my stay. Once again, thankz for your welcoming :rolleyes:

oh! u dont know how much i love kiss feet! but i tellya though i aint no ass kisser! no way jose!

anyway, i long u been having these exotic dancer dreams. i am a major customer of exotic dancer. infact, some of them r my friends and come to my grip after hours! if u catch my drift! can u like

give a lil more detail of what u were doing while doing it :cool: