Sign in to follow this  
Janna

-Lexus' Thoughts On Canada-

N.O.R.F   

HOW DUMB DO YOU THINK ARE CANADIAN THUGS TO WAIVE THEIR PIECE INFRONT OF A STRANGER LIKE U?)

Did i say anything about him waving a piece? :confused: , he was beating his 'xalimo'

I got on at Kennedy and was making my way to the CN Tower, then Young & Richmond :D

shyhem   

Canada sucks.The only thing they are good at is dog sledging and timber logging.They can't even play hockey no more and can't even maintain the NHL.The only thing we know about Canada is Pamela Anderson,not exactly something to be proud of when part of her ain't real,think of silicon in u'r chest.

Canada is an empty freezing tundra that we should invade once the global warming makes it more habitable.Of all things on earth,canadains have a maple leaf as a national symbol.Dude! u mean u run out of leaf blowers or what.So how on earth will the canadian be aiming for the sky like a american bald eagle when u have a maple leaf that always heading towards the ground.And than u have french guys who don't want to speak English in Canada, and u go out of u'r way to please 'em........sh!t canadains what abunch of sissies.For heaven sake makes some moves and be tough,,,,,,trust me u'r dragging us down towards the cowards lane.

Finally,u wanna talk about Canada to the Europeans,please don't use words like "in north america,we do this and that"........Ain't nothing called north America up in here.Instead use words like "in canada we do this and that"

Check this out...... Canada Jokes

A French guest who was staying in a hotel in Edmonton phoned room service for some pepper. "Black pepper, or white pepper?" asked the concierge.

"Toilette pepper!"

A Canadian bloke is walking down the street with a case of beer under his arm.

His friend Randy stops him and asks, "Hey Dave! Whatcha got that case of beer for?"

"Well, I got it for my wife, you see?" answers Dave.

"Wow," exclaims Randy, "Great trade."

An American, a Scot and a Canuk were in a terrible car accident. They were all brought to the same emergency room, but all three of them died before they arrived. Just as they were about to put the toe tag on the American, he stirred and opened his eyes. Astonished, the doctors and nurses present asked him what happened.

"Well," said the American, "I remember the crash, and then there was a beautiful light, and then the Canadian and the Scot and I were standing at the gates of heaven. St. Peter approached us and said that we were all too young to die, and that for a donation of $100, we could return to the earth."

He continued, " So of course, I pulled out my wallet and gave him the $100, and the next thing I knew I was back here."

"That's amazing!" said one of the doctors, "But what happened to the other two?"

"Last I saw them," replied the American, "the Scot was haggling over the price and the Canadian was waiting for the government to pay for his."

What do urine samples and Canadian beer have in common?

The taste.

Rahima   

^America is worse icon_razz.gif , much worse!

- From a neutral Somali residing in Australia (the third best country in the world, still confused at how Norway and Sweden could pip us to the post :confused: )-

I am always amused by the americans ignorance coupled with misplaced arrogance concerning the geography and politics of the rest of the world. But it becomes annoying when those same mentally challenged, gun-totting, rednecks decide to open their mouths and offer opinons based on hearsay and hallucinations.

The only thing we know about Canada is Pamela Anderson

If you took your eyes off Pam's jugs long enough to read a book, you would've come across more interesting facts & figues in Canada.

Canada is an empty freezing tundra that we should invade once the global warming makes it more habitable

Let me give you a little geo lesson (b/c you dozed off in class or the school system in America is conceited enoguh to teach only american geography.)Canada has more than 10 provinces, only 2 of which can be described loosely as freezing tundra. You really need to dust the atlas and pay attention for once.

Of all things on earth,canadains have a maple leaf as a national symbol

Proof of our appreciation for the environment. We respect rather than screw nature.

american bald eagle

Which is on the endangered list as we speak. :D The mighty bald eagles' days of glory are soon to be ended.

Ain't nothing called north America up in here.Instead use words like "in canada we do this and that"

Wow. Are you serious? Listen up ma brah, Canada along with America makes up a continent called: Yes! Thats right boys and girls.... NORTH AMERICA!

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

STOIC   

Continent part made me laugh loud.The brother, Somarican sounded more like Ann Coulter- the Pathetic scold-When she said Canada must be "lucky we allowed them to exist on the same continent".The environment part-as an environmentalist-i think Canada is a good "tree hugging" country.

If you took your eyes off Pam's jugs long enough to read a book, you would've come across more interesting facts & figues in Canada

From pam’s blessed XABAD to a boring book on the geography of Canada, Dude! That’s torture. :D

Let me give you a little geo lesson (b/c you dozed off in class

Seee....You asked him to pick a book,and now you are acusing him of dosing off????. You knew that was coming!

torture! :D

shyhem   

Rahima

I don't know how u come to the conclusion that we are indeed worse than the Canadains.I think u're biased, and u'r opinion is really affected by the war on Iraq.

As for down under, i think u guys are cool,considering that as the descedents of convicts we had a low expection for u guys.I mean we don't really expect alot from the offsrpings of deathrow inmates.But thanks for the Aborigines and the crocodile dundee and the crocodile hunter,Australia indeed is a nice place to do exercise with a kangaroo.Hey we still like u guys more than the u'r neighbours the Maize land :D

Dreamer

Since u is a more of adreamer than a realist,how about we start with the mother of all dreams,the one and the famous American Dream.Trust me, by the time u're done with it u will be talking in tongues.

I am always amused by the americans ignorance coupled with misplaced arrogance concerning the geography and politics of the rest of the world. But it becomes annoying when those same mentally challenged, gun-totting, rednecks decide to open their mouths and offer opinons based on hearsay and hallucinations.

If we shut our mouth we are dumb,if we say a word we are arrogant.Its really hard dealing with u lot.Tell me what so good about Canada that we have to learn u'r geography or history.What's there to learn other than snow,ice hockey,dog sledging,more white out,logging on a rainy day, more snow and an annoying x colony of france that doesn't make any sense like writting freeway signs in french in the middle of an english speaking country.

If you took your eyes off Pam's jugs long enough to read a book, you would've come across more interesting facts & figues in Canada.

True that,i don't read books unless i'm forced to,and to the best of my knowledge when it comes to books i don't consider myself a choppist.So do tell me,what were the facts about Canada again.

Let me give you a little geo lesson (b/c you dozed off in class or the school system in America is conceited enoguh to teach only american geography.)Canada has more than 10 provinces, only 2 of which can be described loosely as freezing tundra. You really need to dust the atlas and pay attention for once.

Wow i'm learning new stuff.Lets me see what i have learnt so far.A) Americans do not teach about Canada,therefore they must not care about Canada.

B)The brother up in the north has ten provinces,of which two of them are too cold for the Canadaian themselves*i wonder who lives in those two provinces*

C) Canadian's idea of fun is to buy the Atlas and spend sometime searching for some weird features in Canada.I say very cool, if only a cute Canadian will sit with me and point her fingers at the rivers and the national forest of Canada.Otherwise forget about it.

As for the freezing tundra,our defination of tundra is like this.Minnesota is the coldest state in America.Mn according to Americans is a tundra, and since mn is south of u guys.Minnesotans think u guys have colder temps than them.Plus they believe all the freezing and chilly weather patterns comes from the north of the boarder,i mean u guys to be exact.

In conclusion, anything colder than mn, as far as we are concerned is atundra,got my point pretty lady.

Proof of our appreciation for the environment. We respect rather than screw nature.

The enviroment is there to serve us with our needs.And if the enviroment fails to do that, i guess we have to take some action like drilling oil in Alaska.The enviroment is not here to entertain us and show us her beauty,the enviroment must provide us with basic needs even if that will be the end of her beauty.

Which is on the endangered list as we speak. [big Grin] The mighty bald eagles' days of glory are soon to be ended.

We don't need the bald eagle to inspire us anymore.We have a creature that can fly past the eagle and his name is NEIL Armstrong.He has gone where no eagle has gone before and because of that we ain't gonna waste money on protecting an old eagle.And just incase u forget and in case we might need the eagle again,don't worry,we will clone it.

Wow. Are you serious? Listen up ma brah, Canada along with America makes up a continent called: Yes! Thats right boys and girls.... NORTH AMERICA!

True that, but just to avoid u guys we are no longer calling ourselves north america.We're continental USA and u guys are Canada.We just happen to be neighbours.

Remember,At the end of the day, we do still spend our tax money protecting u guys with the best technology that is out there.We don't need any funding from u guys,just hop in and enjoy the ride. :D

Rahima   

America is worse and no not just because of the war on Iraq. Have you forgotten about Afghanistan and the way they oppress the rest of the world :mad: ? I don't care how good things are at home (not that they are, supposedly)-this is one point we cannot forget!

And um folks let us not forget we are Somalis-not Americans, Australians, Canadians, Poms etc.

It does not bother me if one were to make fun of Australia (i might say something if it is wrong, but certianly not a right exclusive to OZ), because i am a Somali and my homeland is Somalia smile.gif .

shyhem   

^^^^^

No,hey it ain't no secret our foreign policy sucks big time, and dubya is dumber than previously thought.But right now we are not talking about politics and all that middle eastern stuff.

And of course we do know we are somalis,however sometimes u gotta represent u'r hood like Aussie rule,u know what am saying.Least u forgot we are indeed Hyphen somali.We represent more than somalia and more than one country.

Ladies and gentlemen,we are just making fun of each other, nothing more,nothing than less. :D;)

Rahima   

But right now we are not talking about politics and all that middle eastern stuff.

What about what they did in Somalia. Or politics aside, let’s talk about that shocking crime rate-yes you know Somerican icon_razz.gif .

Ladies and gentlemen,we are just making fun of each other, nothing more,nothing than less.

Yes people, no need for mediation smile.gif . I can take him on :D

dawoco   

All of you need to be slapped silly for the "we" and "they" mentality coupled with the major id crisis. :D

Serioudly, what is wrong with you lot, with all your patriotism and defence. I'm sure the government of "your" respective countries aren't around 2 read your praises, so relax ppl. The way this topic is heading, some1 will b bursting out in national anthems soon. And i bet it won't have any mention of the country we hail from. :(

^What the heck has Somalia done 4 me? Huh? Tell me one thing..then maybe i'll be able to croack its praises.

Somerican:

Since u is a more of adreamer than a realist,how about we start with the mother of all dreams,the one and the famous American Dream.Trust me, by the time u're done with it u will be talking in tongues.

Done? Honey, you didn't even start! Haye...ii sheeg. Tell me about how dear uncle sam is gonna put me on his lap and hand me the world on a platter.

If we shut our mouth we are dumb,if we say a word we are arrogant

NOW, you get it. :D

Tell me what so good about Canada that we have to learn u'r geography or history.

At least next time you beg us for favours *axem axem* you would come prepared to impress us (not that that would change our minds!)

sense like writting freeway signs in french in the middle of an english speaking country.

Every country has a second language. America too---its called spanish. *sigh* Must I keep on rolling ma eyes somerican?

Canadian's idea of fun is to buy the Atlas and spend sometime searching for some weird features in Canada.I say very cool, if only a cute Canadian will sit with me and point her fingers at the rivers and the national forest of Canada.Otherwise forget about it.

LOL! That is so funny. And I suppose your gonna pay attention to what she's telling you huh? Who you trying to kid Somerican? If you wanna reduce the level of your ignorance when it comes to Canada...you have to take a deep breathe and turn off the id!ot box. And as horrifying it seems...at least for the first time in your life march to the library and try to work those cells in anything other than trying to guess the size of Pam's jugs. :D

He has gone where no eagle has gone before and because of that we ain't gonna waste money on protecting an old eagle

That's where the famous ungratefulness shows clear as crystal...foreshadowing dontcha think Somerican? When your too old to be of any use to the American government...ie...not being able to pay the taxes or contribute productively to the workforce...betta watch your back. They're sure as the sun gonna screw you around twice....b4 you even know what hit ya.

Remember,At the end of the day, we do still spend our tax money protecting u guys with the best technology that is out there.We don't need any funding from u guys,just hop in and enjoy the ride.

I hope you realize that we are just using you. As long as we are on top...we're gonna ride you to the setting sun (free too!). :D

dawoco   

^^one doesn't ask what one's country has done for one. but what one can done for one's said country icon_razz.gif

Btw, love the whole viva somalia, tho it is a rather curious stance to take with ur other opinions on the subject... :confused:

What other opinons? You have to remind me...I have many...some even contradicting! :D

I love Somalia...but Canada is techinically my home and country at this moment...and it's the one whose given me a opportunities that I might have never gotten back home. I have never been among ones who benefit from their adopted countries generosity and in the next breathe bash, moan, and complain. I like Canada and the life I have here. And if that seems unpatriotic to die-hard somalis...then so be it. :cool:

But as Mr. Somerican said earler...its all in fun. Jokes!