Sign in to follow this  
Janna

-Lexus' Thoughts On Canada-

Janna   

I know Canada is full of gangsters, drug users/dealers, murders etc.

But Canada lately has caught my eye. I have been hearing many unpleasant things about the Somali's living there.

Many Canadian Somali's have been influenced by the western ideology. The youths living in Canada believe they are in the land of freedom. This so called prosperity has landed these naive people behind bars and facing identity crisis.

A few days ago I was chatting to a friend of mine who lives in Canada. This witty and charismatic individual told me he was planning to get a gun in order to defend himself. I kept telling him that he doesn't require the use of a handgun. I thought for a second that he was connected with 50 cent and his gang. :confused:

I may not be in Canada but I am disturbed by hearing these stories.

How can anyone live there?

All I am basically wondering is how anyone can consider raising a family there or even want to stay there without wanting to successed and leave?

BOB   

I would love to go and visit Niagara Falls..would you like to come with me –Lexus?

Peace,Love & Unity.

Pucca   

canada is great except for its government that has turned somewhat naughty. would i consider raising my child here? hmm yea i would, just not in toronto. about the gun thing, just a couple of years ago the gun ownership rates were quite low but ever since americans found out ways to smuggle them in through the alberta borders (or was it some other province?) we've had trouble. the rates aren't as bad as the states though, so i can safely say that canada is pretty safe compared to the states.

Janna   

BOB

Oh stop it!

Lake Da agony

Do you have reading problems? Read then try replying again.

Smilez

Are you blaming the Americans?

Qac Qaac   

Do u realize how big canada is sis?...

yeah we might have niggez... but we also have educated ppl.. and is much worse in U.S. then in america...

Every western country with a ’democratic’ values will instill some notions of freedom and cultural influence. Canada is a great country, have you checked those reports on the best countries to be living in, I believe Canada was in the top five, although it has recently dropped, and now considered to be in the top 10.

Somali life you say, well everywhere you go people will be selling, dealing and using drugs. In terms of gun violence - I suggest you watch Bowling for Columbine - you might start to like Canada. Lastly, if your friend is considering in buying a gun, than he/she might be associating with the wrong crowd, even if they was rolling with the ‘gangster crowd‘ they aint saying much. I mean everybody, I mean everybody is on that peanut butter jelly / cookie cutter style of gangsterism. Don’t let imitators of the lifestyles of the poor and shameless intimidate you.

Senora   

Originally posted by Qac Qaac:

yeah we might have niggez...

You couldnt have come up with any other description? :rolleyes:

Pucca   

Are you blaming the Americans?

*sighs* yes lexus i do blame americans, why? because i do ...let me make a list here:

1) americans needed new customers for their gun business (illegal trade), and after lookin at the Stats they realized that canada had a lot of good peace loving folks

The result: "americans" invaded our space creating havoc and causing countless crimes. we canadians got scared and feared for our safety, i mean women could no longer walk the streets in peace, men were being shot at randomly in the streets...we had no choice but to seek protection

so we bought their goods ..and now our population is slowly arming its self.

The problem: the young generation confused as they are have gotten hold of these guns and are causing plenty of trouble. the homocide rates are goin up; they have gone up!. *weeps*

i remember back in the day when we had peace walks carrying banners that read "no guns" *sighs*

*darn americans!* :mad:

i'll continue my list later ...