Sign in to follow this  
shyhem

How to seduce the most beautiful somali woman in u'r hood

shyhem   

Clown

Sounds cool to me but, do u have a plan B,incase this one backfires :( .

Silent sistah

Nice advice, but i still wonder would u be one of the notorious sisters who will label the brother "mr i know it all" once he opens his mouth, and starts talking about his never ending lifestory that's full of drama and has a note at the end that says "saga continues..."

Are U sure at the end of the day u won't say "hey brother i kinda like u, but i think u should take the drama to u'r mama"

Silent sistah

Nice advice, but i still wonder would u be one of the notorious sisters who will label the brother "mr i know it all" once he opens his mouth, and starts talking about his never ending lifestory that's full of drama and has a note at the end that says "saga continues..."

Are U sure at the end of the day u won't say "hey brother i kinda like u, but i think u should take the drama to u'r mama"

loooolzzzz, honey, look at my name,

i like to keep quite,

it gives me time to analyse a persons character,

the more the guy talks the more i learn,

i like to hear the story from the time he was knee-high, right up to what he was doing 5minutes before the present!

the only thing i dont wanna know is about his previous girls and how he got it on! (i think we should keep that part history!)

Changed   

shyhem...I think farax should just go straight up to xaliimo and say "can i get ur number" honest to god she will be so taken back she wont even say no :D:D ...

silent sista u are so right on the are u somali thing ..its getting to be too old of a news...or the chassing for the few days u know .....running into him everywhere u go and yet he doesnt have the guts to ask u out redface.gif .....or worst of all are the one's that befreind ur dad or mom just to get to know u :eek: ...well we all know u may impress our parents but not us :D

Sophist   

shyhem, I was indeed expecting revolutionary technique which will entirely make any lady beguile with gasp! but what I found was the actual tedious way that western women are chatted up! anyhow, i am sure some of you will find it enticing enough to implement it-- good luck mate.

Mr. ClOWN either you made a somali movie recently or all somali men try the same tactic, because i just saw a girl watching a somali movie with the same plot of snatching a woman's purse and then she falls for the guy who pretend to save her purse.YUCK :(:(:( . One thing I had hoped for, seems impossible reading this post, is that a beautiful somali women would be more intelligent than a handsome somali guyz, but if these tactics work on them I guess i give up hope.

shyhem...I think farax should just go straight up to xaliimo and say "can i get ur number" honest to god she will be so taken back she wont even say no

If any ordinary somali guy came to me and said "can i get ur number" i would without hesitation say "no" On the other hand if he came up to me and started a conversation first n what have you.. then why not.. and if i wasn't interested then i would just say "i have a man" that always works

you got it right about the concert thing. it happenned to me.Becareful with the white gals,especailly when they take u out to concerts and festivals.

kudus to shayhem.

king_450   

here is my take on this harmless topic "

I used to have no idea if a woman was ready to be kissed. I could be sitting there talking to her

I thinking to myself "Wow, her lips really look nice..." but I didn't know what to do next. This would often leave me kissless, and many times kissless for good, as I didn't get another chance.

Here's what I do now:

If I've been talking to a girl, and I want to know if she's ready to be kissed, I'll reach over and touch her hair while we're talking and make a comment about it. I'll say "Your hair looks so soft" and just touch the tips of it.

If she smiles and likes this, I'll reach back over and start stroking it again, but this time I also glance down at her lips and back up to her eyes a couple of times. If she lets me keep touching her hair, I know that she's ready to be kissed.

By using “The Kiss Test” I've been kind and complimentary, but by being very SUBTLE about it, I haven't given her anything she can object to. I now have a way of knowing if she's ready to be kissed that NEVER gets me rejected—and I know within 5 minutes what it used to take me hours or days to figure out...

so Nomad to seduce a women really this is what you need to work on it,

I believe that women are most attracted to these six thing:

1) Means (Wealth, possessions, gifts to them or providing for them)

2) Power (Influence, Leadership, provide safety)

3) Fame

4) Looks (Including height)

5) Exclusivity (Royalty, already married, hard to get, affiliation)

6) Personality (Humor, creativity, romance, intelligence, mystique

Get it, i hope that helps to all.

dating 101: from my grandfather!

He told me son dont waste your time on a women. u ce women r like bus, there is always one coming down the street going your way so hop on in and when u get to your destination, get off.

so far it seems to work!

looooooooooooooooooooool hehehehehehe rudy, gosh your grandfather is honest about relationships between women and men. God whatever happened to men like those, instead of guys using fancy words like "i love you," where they don't know anything about love, just to get girls. And pretending they care :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . It's either you want a ride or you don't, and when each gets to their destination, ciao..ah good old days.

RaMpAgE   

dating 101: from my grandfather!

He told me son dont waste your time on a women. u ce women r like bus, there is always one coming down the street going your way so hop on in and when u get to your destination, get off.

so far it seems to work!

looool..damn that was a nice advice@rudy.