Saalax

Caare army continues to get stronger (new recruits)

Col. Caare is on fire. He never said much before, and I wondered how he became a leader. 

My opinion about him has changed today. I think he is a genuine rebel leader wanting the best for his people. 

• Thanks 1

Saalax   
7 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

The pirates fund them but the pirates are broke. Caare dhexdu ku banjaraya. Marku is kalangaranwaayo he will surrender to Somaliland 

How can they fund him if they are broke?  :D   

Saalax   
8 minutes ago, Dahireeto said:

Col. Caare is on fire. He never said much before, and I wondered how he became a leader. 

My opinion about him has changed today. I think he is a genuine rebel leader wanting the best for his people. 

Indeed.

Saalax   
50 minutes ago, Ducale said:

Nin sarkal qaran ahaa oo ka doortay inuu cabdiwali gaas baalashle u noqdo. 

Caarow Gaas ha kaadi tage kabaha usii jeedi.

War niyohow malmahan Jeegaanti way walatay. Way uu xiistay General Morgan oo "Beauty Pageants"  ugu dhigi jiray xafaada 26 June iyo mar uu Tuke Sigaar ku bakhtiin jiray dadkooda ee Gabiley.  :D

Barwaaqo   

^^^^^^

Sheegatooy, maad  cidaad tahay aamintid?  Taliskii haligmay Bohol iyo Gabiilay dadkoodda  cadaw buu u ahaa oo midna caano uma lisayne. 

Saalax   
7 minutes ago, Barwaaqo said:

^^^^^^

Sheegatooy, maad  cidaad tahay aamintid?  Taliskii haligmay Bohol iyo Gabiilay dadkoodda  cadaw buu u ahaa oo midna caano uma lisayne. 

Horta reer Bohol wa rag rag dhalay oo aarsaday lkn reer Gabiley wali kama arsan the beauty pageants, sigaarkii iyo Abdillahi Qasaaro who got freed by Koodhbur.  :D

Saalax   
27 minutes ago, Oodweyne said:

Barwaaqoy,

Inaadeer, maahmaahdii aheyd: "Ciiirtaa Dhame Ayaa Caydaa Yaqaan" waad garaneysaa ayaan filayaa.

Markaa, "Sheegatadan" nugu dhex-waalatay, "inan-duriyadda-ah" ayaa goor madow noo dhashay. Waana nagu soo dhex-korey, "ciirteeniina iyo caanihii-naaskeenana" soo cab. Caydeeniina soo-dhega-dhagee.

Markaa halkan SOL ah kaga aaarso nimankii islaweynaa ee abtiyadaa ahaa ee tolkaa "dhufaaney" ee waliba "dacarta-ka-waraabshey" ayey taladiisi tahay. Eee hala wad-wadin. Sababta oo ah "ciil-bax" iyo "xag-xagasho" ayuu halkan SOL ah u joogaa. 

Marwo Odka if the Jeegaan hate the D- block community so much why are they pleading with them in a attempt to instigate between the good Colonel and the Puntland community?  

Yes indeed Oodweyne is right  wa inugu soo dhex koray sidatooy ba salad ku siidatay.The bohol community are one of the fierce communities of duriyada salaxa ah who defended the nation from external enemies. From xiligi casri jaahiliga till today. They are the protectors of Somaliland it's people and  pirates and waxa  wey yassaan. Let all alone forge  ties with them. As the ceelafweyn conflict is over the people of that part of Somaliland are now the closest kith and kin and no one can change that.

Saalax   
55 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Yes indeed Oodweyne is right  wa inugu soo dhex koray sidatooy ba salad ku siidatay.The bohol community are one of the fierce communities of duriyada salaxa ah who defended the nation from external enemies. From xiligi casri jaahiliga till today. They are the protectors of Somaliland it's people and  pirates and waxa  wey yassaan. Let all alone forge  ties with them. As the ceelafweyn conflict is over the people of that part of Somaliland are now the closest kith and kin and no one can change that.

Wax Somaliland la daho ma jirto ee Jeeganland deeh anagana wax naga dhaxeeya ma jirto Jeeganland aan ahayn xabad.  Bohol/Ceel Afweyn community wa muqadis lkn.  Pirateland ba ku walateen ee maxa colaad dhextala Bohol community and Puntland community? the answer is non ee waxay islamah Gabiley ku sheekaystan meesha ha la imaan. :D

Saalax, Caare is acting like a shrewd caarocaaro by seemingly creating a big interconnected web of siriq. Who will be the biggest victim ku dhaco taloow? I bet it will be Muuse Lokal with his mirqaan aan waxba la socon.

Poor Muuse can't even get a little invitation from Xabashis to Adisababa these days. Not even little Jabuuti is giving him a break. With all those political moves in and around Soomaaliya, bewildered Muuse Lokal marqaankiisa uu iska wataa, seemingly asleep. He truly became a true local in Waqooyi Galbeed. Marqaankiisa Hargeysa ma dhaafo, it seems. Whoever coined and called him a local first waxa soo socdo uu ogaa.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Miskin  why would muse want to go to Ethiopia muse already visited Dubai and Djibouti and the vp just recently came back from  Saudi Arabia.  But I am sure your leaders from bay and bakool dont  have to go to Ethiopia their land is physically poltically part of Ethiopia. The koonfurians  have a weird understanding of governance travel around the globe  beg  for aid while your own land is on fire.

• Thanks 3

Saalax   
5 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Saalax, Caare is acting like a shrewd caarocaaro by seemingly creating a big interconnected web of siriq. Who will be the biggest victim ku dhaco taloow? I bet it will be Muuse Lokal with his mirqaan aan waxba la socon.

Poor Muuse can't even get a little invitation from Xabashis to Adisababa these days. Not even little Jabuuti is giving him a break. With all those political moves in and around Soomaaliya, bewildered Muuse Lokal marqaankiisa uu iska wataa, seemingly asleep. He truly became a true local in Waqooyi Galbeed. Marqaankiisa Hargeysa ma dhaafo, it seems. Whoever coined and called him a local first waxa soo socdo uu ogaa.

The local nickname given to him became even more appropriate as he never leaves a single neighborhood in Hargeisa (Jigjigayar) in fear of assassination.  :D