Sign in to follow this  
Som@li

Somali Kiwis

^^

Beautiful, Dabshid, very intertesting, I liked the ciyaar- Somali, that woman is singing in the last part of the program

Waa taayadiiyay walaalkaybana dhalayay

Oh I used to remember that when i used to go to miyi - Baadiye in summer holidays.

War Gabadha daayaay - rag bay geel dhalay u tahayaye

:D

amazing, singing in kiwiland - world's end makes more interesting.

ElPunto   

^interesting. I still continue to be flabbergasted by people who think others are freaks/aliens because of how they look and what they are. I simply cannot understand this world outlook. With all of the technology and inter-connectedness of the planet - it is truly shocking that world views like that are still around. :mad: :confused:

Nailah   

Masha'Allah, they look like a good bunch of people.

Somalis face discrimination in every country so this report is not much of a surprise, now is it? Thankfully the kiwis are discriminated solely on islam/physical attributes and not for financial reasons like welfare here in Canada and the UK icon_razz.gif

king_450   

Dabshid thank you so very much for sharing with us this beautiful clip,i enjoyed very much and it is good to know what is happening to our dispersed somalis around the world.

Som@li   

Originally posted by Sharmarkee:

^^

Beautiful, Dabshid, very intertesting, I liked the ciyaar- Somali, that woman is singing in the last part of the program

Waa taayadiiyay walaalkaybana dhalayay

Oh I used to remember that when i used to go to miyi - Baadiye in summer holidays.

War Gabadha daayaay - rag bay geel dhalay u tahayaye

:D

amazing, singing in kiwiland - world's end makes more interesting.

Sharmaake, it is nice that u still remember some of the songs, War gabadhaa dayaay, I bet u refering to Mandeeq, ;)

King-450, Well come bro, it is amazing to see how somalis are disperse around the world, i wonder what will be the case in 50 years!