Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

BNP in turmoil as online chief sabotages operation

Ibtisam   

The British National party's (BNP) beleaguered election campaign hit a new disaster today when its head of online operations quit the party and took the website with him.

Simon Bennett, directed traffic to his own website, where he posted an outspoken attack on the party and its leadership, the Times reported today.

Mr Bennett suggested the party was disorganised, amateurish and constantly wasting membership fees.

"This will no doubt [sic] come as a shock to many of those that read this, particularly those who really don't want to hear it," he wrote.

"However, I have a duty to the members and my conscience, but most of all to my wife and children, to tell the truth behind the spin."

The website was briefly down yesterday afternoon before it was reactivated, but the comments quickly spread across the web.

Party leader Nick Griffin and election fundraiser James Dowson w e re branded "pathetic, desperate and incompetent" by Mr Bennett.

It is just the latest incident of infighting threatening to the derail the far-right party's general election campaign.

Mr Griffin himself recently informed police that someone in the organisation was trying to kill him.

The party was also damaged when it used an image of Marmite on an online broadcast, leading the manufacturers to serve an injunction against it.

Mr Bennett said he warned the leadership not to proceed with the stunt, but was ignored. He claims to have been physically threatened over the website and insisted he would call the police if the threats continued.

Diversity champions Emma projected a Nazi symbol onto the side of the Commons last weekend to warn voters of the danger of backing the far-right party in tomorrow's election.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/elections/news/article/bnp-in-turmoil-as-online-chief-sabotages-operation/1 9759643

Ibtisam   

I am really enjoying watching them fall apart, one member at a time. :D

Hate, will kill you in the end eh.

^ I think we are on the same boat, aren't we? unless you bleach yourself white, whiter than late Micheal Jacson. If not where will you go to ya PeaceNow? Nick Griffin said 'Symptom of Britishness is being white' where are you then sxb?

chubacka   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Mr Griffin himself recently informed police that someone in the organisation was trying to kill him.

:eek:

Is this how they settle disagreements in the party?

Can you imagine if Nick Clegg went to the police claiming Vince Cable was trying to kill him? :D

B   

Amateurish post! BNP are on the fringes! why give them so much press!

^it is democracy, isn't it? They're part of the democratic process and once they come to power they will kick us all foreigners out of the country, if they're really kind. I fear something far worse - being gassed.

Polanyi   

That guy sure got some serios reflexes. At about 11 seconds, he almost kicked the asian dude in the face. Anyway, this is no different to Prescott punching the guy that threw the egg at him. Spitting at someones face is more provactice and the timajilic had it coming to him.