Che -Guevara

Farmaajo meets ONLF leaders in Asmara and invites them to Mogadishu

And before you know it the ONLF delegation get arrested. I don't think this is a good idea. Since Ethiopian intelligence are all over Somalia even abiye might not be hostile towards ONLF but I am sure  the tigreans who control Ethiopia defense forces are not happy with ONLF.  Since in their eyes ONLF is an Eritrean proxy.

Have they dropped  secession aspirations I don't think ONLF exist as in a armed rebel movement any more it merely exist as a  political organization for the moment.

17 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Have they dropped  secession aspirations I don't think ONLF exist as in a armed rebel movement any more it merely exist as a  political organization for the moment.

They don't need to. The constitution permits you to campaign for self determination as long as you do it peacefully no guns.

18 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

Let's hope Qalbidhagax will be there along with Abtigiis:D

Farmaajo is just trying to show that he cares about Somalis and he is the biggest Somali leader of anywhere.

ONLF does not need Farmaajo, except if they want to keep their fighters as Somalia militia instead of handing to Ethiopia. I don't think he will have the strength to do anything like that.

ONLF should only stop military confrontations, but keep a force in this volitile situation where any leader change in these countries can change the situation.