Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

Have your say Who wants to meet who and why

Another sad subheadin'..."WHO WOULD YOU LIKE TO MEET"...y'all can't possibly be serious bout meeting another one of u faceless nomads? What would be the point??? I mean, don't you pple have friends outside of this circle of Somaliaonline??? Why would you want to meet anyone around here?? Its bad enough y'all living in a fantasy when you are in this forum, all nice to each other, trying to protect one another and now y'all made a list of who you want to meet, waan ooooynoooyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Ariadne   

Who Would I want to meet lets see

lulla

caanbaro luul

mujahid

MMA

libaaxsankatabte

STHLM_lady

Ismahan

Shaaqsi

Isra

Legend of Zu

Mobb Deep

Sophist

Tamina

hooyo

Soul lady

La Morenita

Ilhaan

runaway virgin

maandeeq

nuune

scorpian sista

and the list goes on and on but Im fallig asleep so to be continued...

Salaan...

Its bad enough y'all living in a fantasy when you are in this forum, all nice to each other, trying to protect one another and now y'all made a list of who you want to meet, waan ooooynoooyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: You really need to be given more canbaro-rolling eyes. :D

And what else should we say than:

Where the residents are modest, the house is big enough.

{Serbian proverb}

Welkam, my good lady. emhug2.gifsmile.gif War iga fuq dheh hee. :D

Samafal   

Since i been here for a while i should be in a postion to tell who would i meet if i had the chance of meeting some the nomads here. It is pleasure to have known some of the great contributors of this site namely Jamaal1 , mujaahid, sijui and so on and would be more pleasure to meet some of these ladies and gentle men:

Guys:

Libaax sankataabte

Miskiin macruuf aqiyaar

Thunder

Abdinuur

Muraad

kowneyn (by now you guessed why i want to meet him :D )

Girls:

Rahiima Asomali

Manalagaraadbaa

Barwaaqo

Baydan

Kamila

hamdi

Amina

Mizz ish and mizz huricane

And the list goes on..actuallt if i can rembember all the names i would list them here but there you go

Athena...poor baby! icon_razz.gif

Ameenah:

Naayaa....I didn't talk u into anything, u just offered to take me out to dinner. smile.gif

Yacquub:

Thanx walaalkiis.

Nova_2002:

Shidh girl....if u were around the forums more often, I wouldn't have forgotten to add u to da list. Where do u keep disappearing off to??

NoVa   

Barwaaqo,

girlll i'm still alive, just being here and there and everywhere else but it's good to be back thought...good to see that u still holding it down...keep it real girlly.

Ta Ta Tiya*

P.S whats up with U.K's and the 'tea'?? Tea Lovers!!!!!!!lol

WILDCAT   

Thanks to the few who mentioned me...though you either have a fantastic sense of humour or weird taste in people...cos it's been brought to my attention that I sometimes come across as rather "strange" online...*shrug* can't think why!

I've already met Athena...that girl is eerily like the Cat in terms of personality...amazing!...how could I not think she's great? :D ...we get on like a house on fire...two peas in a pod we are.

Ameenah and Muna I've met too...fantastic girls and stunning to boot...guys - they are definately YOWSER!...can't say enough good things about them.

Girls...an unbeatable combination like ours should do some hard partying together soon...after Ramadan of course...Eid is always a blast...I'm sure we can rope in BARWAAQO and AVENGING ANGEL also...the more the merrier in fact.

Blessed   

I just relised that London is a very small town. Last night I had the pleasure of bumbing into another nomad.

Barwaqo girl.

Okay, I'll let you off this time. Let me know when you (and the crew) are available :D

Oh my... the Cat is back.... I missed you girl.. I was gonna send a search party out for ya...I hope ur ok. definately would love to party or even just hang with ya, some time soon.

I gota dash..

.....I'm wondering too Jamaal.

LoL @ Wildcat....party huh? That might actually be fun. :cool:

Originally posted by NoVa_2002:

P.S whats up with U.K's and the 'tea'??

Nothing dear....we just luv to drink it by the gallon. smile.gif

shyhem   

Jamaal

I thought u guys use litres in London ....... please don't tell me Bush is a hit with Blairboy that he had just recommend the gallon measurement for the whole island's Queen worshipers.

Paragon   

Shyhem, Litres, gallons and all other measurement words belong to us, the Englanders. And when it comes to Mr-Bushman, we really don't regard him as sane let alone a hit, we are debating amongst ourselves upon a motion called "Is he really foolish and insane or the other way round" lol ;) . So, I suppose you can read between the lines.