Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

Have your say Who wants to meet who and why

Ok the people that i wanna meet let me see:

Lakkad ( very hard headed but nice brother and funny smile.gif )

Mujahid ( how can i describe him hhmm very good person i guess met him in chat couple of times)

MMA ( who doesn't want to meet the comedian nomad brother, u know may be you should make comic view in koronto so that every nomad can come.. Make sure you give us free tickets too ;) )

Cambaro-Luul ( sis love your name too how you connected the two different names cute smile.gif )

Indhodeeq ( very nice sis even thought she is not around this days)

So that is all for me, see ya people.

Originally posted by Athena:

p.s Barwaaqo...when r u coming down here?
smile.gif

Athena...it depends darling. I'm planning to chop off my hair this WKend insha'alaah, so, if I look hideous u won't see me for a LONG, LONG time. redface.gif

If not....then probably sometime next week insha'alaah.

Rock's Chick....

When's ur B-day?

I had the pleasure of meeting nomads from SOL...

The Sistaz:

SouL_LadY

Baydan

Scorpion_Sista

Ahlaan

Petite

WWW (one of these dayz, we'll find out who u are!!)

Athena (Naa hedhee,Unlike you i'd meet you icon_razz.gif )

Sister_Somali

WildCat

Cambaro LuuL (Thnkz for the nice comment, wlc to dis joint)

...........too many of you, and quite frankly my fingers are getting tired lol.

The Brothaz:

Shaqsii

Mujahid

Lakkad

IllSomali

MMA

Jamaal_11

I know I'm being a lil biased here, I met most of you in the chatroom :D

HONEY-D   

KOOL-KAT

YOU'RE 4GIVEN AND THNX 4DA DIAMOND COMMENT U MUST'VE GUESSED IT HOW MUCH I LOVE THEM. :cool:

LEGEND OF ZU

YOU CANT IMAGINE HOW GRATEFUL WE ALL R 2C U COME OUT OF THOSE CAVES AND SHOW UR APPRECIATION. :D

LoL @Athena...lil cow!

I got rid of those things the very next day...damn...I couldn't let my father see me like that! :eek: ...would likely hav gotten a good beating from wadaadka. :rolleyes:

Am just sick and tired of having the same hair style is all....wanna do something drastic. But thatz all am gonna reveal now....u'll jus hav to wait and see! (Insha Allah).

BTW...How's the family? Is ur dad back too or were u by urself?

Buubto   

islam03.jpg

Ahlaan, MMA, Cabaro_luula & STHLM_Lady thanx for wanting to meet me. I do want to meet u guys too.

About the topic actually i don't mind meeting everyone in this nomad family if Allah says so, since we all live different continents.

DAMN U KNOW I'DD REALLY REALLY WOULD LOVE 2 MEEET MIZZ

TYRA BANKZ ---OR--CHRISTINA MILIAN--

I REALLY CANT MAKE UP MY MIND, WHICH 1 I LOVE THA MOST BUT ANY OF THEM WOULD DO,,,,

AN OY YEAH THEY ARE NOT MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM,,

SO WHA

LOL@Barwaaqo... :D

The family's fine...Dad is back in the desert and I'm all ALONE :(

I just wanna add to my list TAMINA...I would love to meet you sweetheart! ;)

A7LA-SHU   

well i wouldn't mind meeting yo'll since i don't know u guys.. but i wouldn't mind seeing that lakkad guy.... he is one heck of a interesting dude.. :D

NoVa   

OH daaamn'..Where da Party @??????????? lol @ MasKiin's Place. Damn, that means I gotta get my gaari gacan' cus it's daaaaaaaaaaaaamn too far 5 h drive lol not to mention the fashion police stoppin' moe (4 wearing a Somali hat..can u believe dat?..and I thought this was Suppost 2 be AMERICA? smile.gif 4 real i' luv. 2 meet all y'all nomads...MasKiin and STHLM_Lady would luv 2 meet u guys too..Maskiin and his crazy-funy-self and STHLM and her LadyLIke Attitude..can't forget the rest my NOmad brotha's and sista's.. I can't mention everyone's names cus. i'm dead beat tire smile.gif but on the real'..y'all keep it locked!!

P.S. since some1 already mention having a tea in Maskiin's place.. hope Maskiin know's how 2 make a tea.. or else amuu sun na siiya?? in that case lool i'changed my mind with the tea ..a cup of water will do ..tap water plssssssssssssssssssssssssss....

Ta Ta Tiya*

Blessed   

Sh..._Lady

Thats it.. I am not speaking to U.... how could U forget me :mad: :eek: . Am kidding babes, I am a lil brain dead when it comes to people and names, thats why i'll never try. Love to meet U too :D to give U a lil something on your head at least.

Barwaqo,

Hold up... did U just talk me into something?

I forgot the rest of my comments... my am getting bad at foruming :confused:

Sniper   

yeah ...yeah yeah.. i wanna meet all.every body..particularly...the girls...and very specifically run^away virgin...and those who are from virginia.....if you ask me why..then i might not have enoough explanation...but i'll not mind take my word...