Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

Have your say Who wants to meet who and why

Kool_Kat   

Ok Let me Add on to my list the female members:

1. Barwaaqo... La'aantaa yaa noolaankaro qofyahay

2. Rock's_Chik... Crazy (that's all I gotta say)

3. Wild_Cat77... Part of the Kat family

4. Indhadeeqa... The name says it all

5. STHLM_Lady... I can always learn a thing or two

6. Canbaro-Luul... Diamond is a woman's best friend

7. Mizz Ish... No reason, she's just Kool

8. QaxootiKombuutarHeshay... (I hope I spelled the name right)... Shoo, just look at the name... She represents us all...

I am out y'all... You never know though, I might come back with another list... hmmmmmmmmmm ;)

Salaan...

I have an idea why don´t we have a "little tea party" at MMA´s crib
;)

Heey, heey, heey, wait a minute, will you? I live in cariish oo kor ka feedan and made from the mud of xaar lo. :D And my furniture consists of one thing: dirin.

Dirin is my chair, I relax on it, study on it. Dirin is my dining room, I eat on it. Dirin is sali, I pray on it. Dirin is my bed, I sleep on it. And dirin is where I welcome to all my guests. It is their confortable cushion {at this time since no other thing is in there, I will stand as long as they are there}, and I welkam them all.

So, if you all don't mind that--and I am sure some of you at least would mind--then sure, you are all welkam. And be my guests. Yes, each of you may bring his or her ganbar. Or his/her kursi jiif. That would be wonderful. And yes, also each of you might bring dhalo vimto {remember it? Yeah, how I miss it, fiimto dheh bo}.

So, see, my life is simple. I live like that. The Legend of Zu would even envy my simplicity of life. That is his dream; in order to achieve that attainment, he went to as far as to ShiyangShiyang {Xinjiang} province, in the deep mountainous region of Shiinaha.

Ahlaan, Kool-Kat, Barwaaqo, Canbaro-Luul, Stockholm-Lady and as of every good nomad on this site, I would really love to meet you all. But, I am maskiin, so I am a patient man. I would wait until the match is over. It is a match because it seems it is two-by-two one. So, I would go with partyaashii iyo nomadyaashii soo haro. I would hang out with them. :cool: Those would be enough with me. And I am sure that Canbaro-Luul, Kool-Kat, Stockholm-Lady, Barwaaqo, Ahlaan inee soo hareynin. Kuwa ugu horeeyo lala kaco aa tihiin. But, iradaa idinku sugaa, just in case kuwaa is raacdiin hadii aa isku soo saniftiin. icon_razz.gif

Macsalaama!!

Blessed   

Barwaaqo,

how kind of you my dear. I suppose I ama have to take you out somewhere for your sweet words.

I've already met my sexy londonite sistas.. wildcate (adorable), Barwaqo (sweet lady) and Avenging Angel (just love this girl).

I can honestly say that the real McCoy is 100 times coooler!

After that experience I would love to meet most of the forumers here. There are too many of ya'll to list. Maybe I'll hi-jack someones list!

As for now (keeping it real like Abdinuur), I wouldn't mind meeting my Londonite brothers (and those sisters in hiding) also... maybe we can gate crush a wedding or something? What do you say girls and guys? Just a thought :rolleyes:

nuune   

i can't write all the names here,i just would like 2 meet everyone,really,everyone anytime and anywhere,we just nomads!!

I´m back again.......I looked at the list i wrote and I was shocked.. how come I didn´t write Ameenah...sis macaanto sideen kuu iloobi karaa adaaban kaa fikiraaye bee :D:D and nuune too.. men i really have to go and check my head :D

runti i´d like to meet everyone

and MMA:We can still hang out in your house... dirinka aan iskaga fadhiisanikarnaa nooh, canbuulo iyo bun ne waa kadaba geeyni karna...And ladies: No worry we can always chit chat while markaan isku kaacinooyno uunsiga nooh, its just soo fun...

icon_razz.gif

SOL President:

LoL...I don't think any girl in her right mind should meet u. Ur just too obsessed wit sex my dear. icon_razz.gif

LUUL:

Sure, I would luv to meet u too sis. And since Canbaro's world is London (?), it won't be so hard to link-up.

Lakkad:

Ur such a sweetie...MAC MAC back to u malab.

Kool_Kat & MMA:

U lot are expert flatterers, aren't u? Now , how much do I owe u 4 saying that? ;)

Ameenah:

Lovelios! I was hoping u would say that. smile.gif

HONEY-D   

BARWAAQO

I'LL BE THERE U CAN COUNT ON DAT SIS.

KOOL-KAT

WOW BAMBARO SOUNDS MUCH MORE FUN THAN CANBARO BY DA WAY IF U GET A LETTER FROM A LAW FIRM IT WILL PROBABLE FROM MA LAWYER, DONT LOOK SO SHOCKED I'M TAKING U 2COURT 4BREAKING MA HEART SINCE U CALLED ME BARANBARO. THNX SIS

MMA

AND I AM SURE THAT CAMBARO-LUUL, KOOL-KAT,STOCKHOLM-LADY, BARWAAQO, AHLAAN INEE SOO HAREYNIN. KUWA UGU HOREEYO LALA KACO AA TIHIIN. BUT IRADAA IDINKU SUGAA, JUST IN CASE KUWAA IS RAACDIIN HADII AAD ISKU SANIFTAAN.

DONT GIVE UP ANYTHING IS POSIBLE AND BESIDES THE GAME IS JUST ABOUT 2 STAR, U STILL GOT PLENTY OF TIME TO PRATICE. LAAKIIN ADI WAXAANBA IS DHAHAAYEY BOORTIYEERI FIICAN WAAYE BANOONIGA DHANBA INAAD TAABATID AABA LAGUU DIIDAN YAHAY. REMEMBER PRATICE MAKES PERFECT. ;)

MII IYO MAGAALO KU WAREEEGOO MID (MMA) LA MID AH SHACTIRADIISA MANA DHIMAN HADEERNA MA NOOLA

KAMA MAARANEE SHACTIRADIISA TO BE CONTINUED. icon_razz.gif

Ahlaan   

Asalaamu Caleykum Waraxmatullaahi Wabarakaatuh!!!

MMA!!! I will make sure to come visit you whenever I come to Koronto! Qofka ugu horeeyo aan wacaayo aa noqonee insha'allaah bro! Much Luv!

Cambaro-Luul & Ameenah--> I would most definitely call u when I come to visit my mom in London too and all my other Somaliaonline sisters in London; Xabibti all of you are my sisters in the eyes of Allah SWT and insha'allaah we shall meet, if not here in Jannah insha'allaah smile.gif

Of course I left out many out of my list, but not because I don't wanna meet u:

Abdinuur--> u're one of the coolest brothers I would love to meet.

Muslimah--> a sister who never forgets to remember

who she is first, a muslimah!

lula--> I'll look u up next time I'm in Atlanta, my brother is marrying there this summer insha'allaah.

Mujahid--> Always has a strong logical opinion

mataan--> where's your opinionated self anyhow?

And I'm sure I'm leaving others out this time too, much love!

lakkad--> I think you know my dad well enough to know he WON'T bite lol! We're the closest ones here who will most likely meet one day, considering we live in the same state smile.gif

PEACE!!!

Hi,

I wanna meet all of you one day even the "antipatico"yaasha, in one of those big conventions where everyone wears a name tag......it'll be cool :D

In the meantime, here are some of the people I'ld like to meet;

WildCat7....I think she is cool ;)

MMA...I probably saw you at Macmacaanka Xamarweyne , but I'ld like to meet you officially to see if you're as funny in person :D

Barwaaqo....sizes 8.5 or 9 (p.s. my b-day is coming so....hint hint)

Kool_Kat.....met her already, but I got the impression that I havent met all of them personalities.......lol (you know what I mean ;) )Happy belated birthday :D

Lakkad...I aint your mama, and I aint taking you shopping with out polariod (some people are hopeless) :D ....but I'll like to meet you, just to hit you over the head for being laf soo tagan redface.gif

Canbaro-Luul....yu have said the sweetest thing about me, thank yu and I'll like to meet you too

Ameenah....keep on shoppin' sis, I'll like to go shoppin with you

Shaqsii

Nuune

Abdinuur

Many more I just cant think right now, I am getting sleepy

later peeps

as for me i only wanted to meet one person first abdinur whom i already have met. i guess the only other person i would want to meet from here is wiil-waal since he is my friend. that's all.

I Will Love to Meet U all..but...i am not sure if...I...er'....er'..i cant!! coz am bussy devisin ways to Use Mind-Control.. So all them Somalis will listen to Meeee...and if it works..i let the Presidente park like a dog!!!...mu'aaahaaaHAHAAAHHAA (My New Evil Laughter)...OOH!! To The Exception of Cambaro-Luul...I will dropp everyting I am doin..just to say Hello to her!!!!(The Legend is Standin Up..)

On serious Note ...My Allah Bless U Whereva U r!!!!....

Kool_Kat   

Canbaro_Luul, I am really really sorry for misspelling your beautiful name :(:(:( ... I have no idea what I was on that night...

Like Rock's_Chik said, it's probably one of my other personalities... I am sorry girl... I edited and now I hope I spelled it correctly...

R_C, thnx for wishing me a belated b-day...

I also would like to add my list to Mobb_Deep... He's truly a sweetheart... One of a kind...

Well well well...there r ppl who actually wanna meet me here :eek:

I have had the distinct pleasure of meeting WildCat (I've to admit...we get along SO WELL and she has been really helpful),Barwaaqo (very sweet) and Avenging Angel (funny as hell).

I'll be meeting WC and AA in a few hrs,so through SomaliaOnline, I've found myself new friends!

Who would I like to meet = Shaqsi ;)

p.s Barwaaqo...when r u coming down here? smile.gif