What did you dream about last night?

LP_Girl   

salam

silent sista. ... thats what i told them but they don`t Care lol

What should i do ??

and the first one is OG_Girl :D:D

Peace

MaLikah   

Ok..I had the strangest dream-it seemed a little too real. In my dream I got into a fight with one my room-mates who wanted me to clean out the shoe rack :eek: -

Gediid   

Originally posted by Nin-Yaaban:

Me last nite i dreamed about this hottie from Australia, she was driving a very fast expensive car. From the looks of it, it was a Japanese car. So anyways, she gave me ride and we started talking to each other. After only few mins, she parked the car, and start undressing me. I was like what the hell is going on. Just before i realized what was happenening, I WOKE UP. :confused: :confused:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@Nin Yaaban ......Thats pretty funny,I was about to write something more on the same lines but you got to it b4 I did.

Miss Lexus....Any chance Nin Yaaban will get to see that dream awake...

;);)

flyin-still...anytime sis u welcome.

LP....LOL, well we both warned them, if their good dreams dont come true, and they see their nightmares in real life, we can luagh at them, and say we warned ya asses.

if they are all just faking their dreams...hmmm, whats the point of the thread, why wasnt it called...what are your fantasies and fears?

wat up y'll....

mizzz-lexus i love ur topics...

n e way las nite i dreamt a place where no has eva been...

ok..i usually think bout my future husband.who eva he is...

las nite ...

i dreamt my wedding day..and him being rite next 2 me..a place where he will nev r leave...

after de wedding we were on our honeymoon..

did our usuall thing and it was de morning after our first nite..i went into de bathroom and saw him showering.. he said somethin sweet and he was bout 2 turn around when my mom woke mi up...so yea i nev r got 2 see his face..

which was sad thing i guess i'll jaz have 2 wait 4 him ..maybe i'll see it 4 real in de future till den i'll jaz wait

good luck wif all dose ppl dat found THE ONE allready...

zak99   

last night I dream that about in cyber high. she was stranded and told that she was exhausted from

being there for too long and was bored. I told never mind i will take to a nice place. We want to crip, place some music and i gave a nice juicy drink. she said it tasted good what this is

i told her is zamzam. she drank it all and said i

have good. then i told her well sometime all you need the holly water and the rest i leave to your imagination.

Originally posted by Flamboyant:

I don't know if this is only unique to me, but i tend to control my dreams, in other words my dreams don't control me....i set the scene and the individuals in it!..

I look forward to sleeping everynight..
;)

How can any human being control his dream? :( I sometimes get really MAD when i wake up in the middle of really good dream.

Xafsa   

^^^ your Idea of a good dream:

Chasing some poor women down an alley yelling " Naa dhaqankii ku noqo Naayaa!!" When you finally catch up with her she jabs you in the eye with her keys...and you being nin yaaban yell " War naagaha sanadkaan walaahi waa kibreen..waagi hore naag maba ku dhici laheyn in ay nin rag ah indhaha ka ridaan!! "

Originally posted by flying-still:

^^^ your Idea of a good dream:

Chasing some poor women down an alley yelling " Naa dhaqankii ku noqo Naayaa!!" When you finally catch up with her she jabs you in the eye with her keys...and you being nin yaaban yell " War naagaha sanadkaan walaahi waa kibreen..waagi hore naag maba ku dhici laheyn in ay nin rag ah indhaha ka rido!! "

That was really funny.