Sign in to follow this  
MiZz_LeXuS

What did you dream about last night?

Tell us what you dreamed about last night? Was it exciting, scary, funny, etc? :confused:

I think ama start off.

Last night when I couldnt sleep then finally fall asleep. I had a dream that I went to some Asian country then I this guy kept checking me out.

Me been me, started flirting. Gave him ideas.

To my horror this guy looked alot like Hitler. When I saw his face up close, I stopped flirting with him instantly. Then a few hours went by. I saw the guy that looked like Hitler once again. The next thing I knew he was stabbing me. The I woke up. :eek: What a scary dream :(

To make matters worst...ama thinking this guy was

OG_Moti. :eek:

Paragon   

My dear Mizz Lexus, how can I differentiate one dream from another, when all i did and continue to do is dream a world I am unable to reach. I dream about goodness though smile.gif .

Me last nite i dreamed about this hottie from Australia, she was driving a very fast expensive car. From the looks of it, it was a Japanese car. So anyways, she gave me ride and we started talking to each other. After only few mins, she parked the car, and start undressing me. I was like what the hell is going on. Just before i realized what was happenening, I WOKE UP. :confused: :confused:

Batuulo   

Originally posted by Nin-Yaaban:

Me last nite i dreamed about this hottie from Australia, she was driving a very fast expensive car. From the looks of it, it was a Japanese car. So anyways, she gave me ride and we started talking to each other. After only few mins, she parked the car, and start undressing me. I was like what the hell is going on. Just before i realized what was happenening, I WOKE UP. :confused: :confused:

:D:D

loooooool @@@ undressing me. ;)

hitler was white, og-moti is black... i can see the correlation though, my dad also has a moustache, but he looks like Stallin. :rolleyes:

nin-yabaan your name says its all...........wow she undressed you"nice fantasey". Am not much of a night dreamer, but everytime i do its nonsense such as me being eaten by lions, tigers, and alligators.

LP_Girl   

hiii

llooll

sorry i don`t dream loooooool

do u know why

coz i say ( acuudu bellahi men alshaydaan alrajeem )

say it and u will not dream

By The Way

Don`t tell ur dream to any one if it was bad or Good watever

just don' tell them

Peace

LP_Girl   

loooooooool OG_Girl

i think i know who is Dat

wa lakin 7efa`6an 3ala masha3er el aa5areen mara7 agool ( 7alemah) kkkkkkkkk they will not understand me kkk

Peace

I don't know if this is only unique to me, but i tend to control my dreams, in other words my dreams don't control me....i set the scene and the individuals in it!..

I look forward to sleeping everynight.. ;)

:D I dreamt of something you'd never see,

Something you'd want, something you'd need,

I dreamt of all the greatest fantasies,

That'll make you not want to wake from your sleep,

I dreamt of a ever lasting bliss,

It felt like your very first kiss,

I dreamt of peace, harmony and love,

I dreamt of things I'd never think of,

Wondering what this beautiful dream is that can make you cry,

To bad, it was a dream only between me, myself and I :D

.:peace n luv:.

It seems like many of you guys cant even answer the question.... :rolleyes:

Nin-Yaaban ama scared. :eek: I hope you wont talking about me. :(

Xafsa   

Last night I dreamed that I went back to my EX.....thats more of a nightmare. Its that damn bad boys II film I watched....they guy looks like will smith...too bad he's empty in the personality department :( :mad:

OG Moti   

mizz_lexus, waaw dreamed about me and flirting with me, and me pushing u away, sorry sis .. u can not blame me .. it wasnt me .. i would push u away but i would told u take it easy people are watching... and the part i was stabbing u .. you should wake up, come on dont u ever interept with my work again, i mean dont wake up on me while i am busy doing what i like to do... man the girl dreamed, we all know what that could mean, mizz_lexus are we in love? do you listen to Falling by Alicia keys.. looooooool any way my dream was not good and my sheikh dad told me that bad dreams dont tell anyone.. so i wont tell it..

A good dream never happens to me much but this one time "american pie" i drempt this fat lady running after me with an OX and her tonque was out very long tongue i mean longer than cow's tongue shouting i got to have u i got to have you, then suddently a young slim sporty lady came out of the blue with a bicycle and asked me to ride with her away from the bahal.. and the bahal slipped on a rock and fall like a dead alephant and me and the young lady start laughing and she looked at my eyes and said what a beutiful eyes and i said thanx but i have to go to work sorry, then i jumped from the sleep and said stuppppid how could u go to work or even mention going in such a time, so i felt bad and had a bad mood all that day.. it was cool dream thou, i tried to repeat it and this time not to mention the work stuff but couldnt...

sister somealien thnx tell her .. this ozzy girl wants to fight with me in any cause, shyhem winning the match wasnt my fault... i just made the poster looooooooooooool

guys,,,,,,did u not hear the hadith that says, bad dreams are from the shaydhaan and should not be told.....and if you have a good dream tell it to some1 you love and trust , and InshaAllah it might come true?

i hardly ever remember my dreams....and when i do ,,i follow the hadith

(by the way, i didnt have the hadith on me and just said what i remember of it- so if its needed and anyone has it, please post it!)

Xafsa   

Thank you macaanto for reminding us...I forgot.

Some how I don't think anyone is telling the truth here.