Sign in to follow this  
king_450

Love is great

king_450   

Well i am responding to the lady who asked why some somali men always say i love you when they meet a new person? good question but the reality is sis one must be humble to be said i love you when it meant its content , because as a man or women if one can't express their true feeling then we all at loss, i myself always express my love when i find the true individual.so it is no shame to be called i love you, it is you who will decide then if that love is true or not, so accept the loving and care shown to you,

OG_Girl   

Salaam there:

well, don't get me wrong what i said is to say some one i love first time u meet them that is really rediculious.What i am saying is:

Take your time and know the person then say i love you .

thanx

king_450   

well said sis and i do agree with you, so i think maybe we need an understanding b/w us so that one must never aggrevate the other individual, but sis your point well taken, it takes one to advise . So i respect that and thank you for your heartworming reply. take care and good luck

wardi   

love is something comes naturally ,if you said i love you , your action should match then that perons will realize your love

king_450   

well if we don't talk about Love then we do not need to talk at all, it is a very important aspect in our lives, one must however differntiate when to say it and when not to,so we just can't burry it , we have to talk about, because love is the only way we can solve any issues around your home and around the world.

king_450   

somebody enlighten me plz, why it is the same when i said i love you to a lady, you said it meant that you want to put her in bed and have sex. If that is the definiton of true love then i think you belong to a different category of individuals, becuase i do not see that way, if i say i love you some one , i really mean it, but i have never heard some one went to a lady and said i love you, then can i have a sex with you, what is that? are u crazy or u from another world?

OG_Girl   

salaam alaikom:

Brother king_450 you got my vote!. what kind of love that makes you say "i love you" coz u want the girl in your bed! that is really cheap!.

I don't need that kind of love ..that i call animal desire not humanbeen desire.

Cant_Remember

Man you don't need to say "i love you" just use short cut and say "can i have you in my bed for tonight" !!!

king & OG girl,

my above two cents on the topic amounted to saying (of course in a plain language)that there is something wrong with an expression of love that is based on the first encounter.People should get to know each other before they start loving. And I thought the topic was why Somali men use the word easily. It was only that which I was commenting on, so you shouldn't have assumed it's one I employ myself!!!

Ariadne   

love does not have a exact definition. Because of this people have their own meanings for it.

What one person thinks of love as right

another thinks its wrong.

So what love is in a nutshell is an abstract concept

LOOL I agree with Pyromaniac_Pixie when you come to SOL love has a diff meanings.

"What one person thinks of love as right

another thinks its wrong."

That is exatly how this people are.

PS. Pixie whata sign u got there very funny though :D