Sign in to follow this  
Nadiira

Why do we girls fall in love with players??

Nadiira   

Why do many gals fall in love with a playa :confused: ???

I did and he stoled me heart :mad: and now i dont trust in guys as much as i used to do..

This guy made me see guys in another eyes :eek: ways) :(

Though i have moved on, but im takin it easy and nowadayz i dont hang out with my malefriends as much as a uesed to.....and i dont want this to destroy my relationship with them coz the "playa" are their friend too....'

So what should i do :confused:

Lefty   

Who the hell are you kidding to??

AT the first sight, Every Somali chick always likes and adores the nasty, hardcore, face slapper kind of guy. When they got their usual special treatment, they cry on craps like stole my **** and blah blah.

Just like a typical Somali girl mentality, It seems to me you're contradicting your own view of attraction. The reason girls always fall in love with playa including yourself is because that's their nature. When they realized that they couldn't handle the pressure any more, their way of exhale is I lost my soul, my dignity and some other none sense stuffs.

My only adivice is to stay away if you somehow have the feelings that you can't handle the consequences of playing. Indeed, Don't hate the player, hate the game!

Nadiira   

Lefty:"Who the hell are you kidding to??,

My only adivice is to stay away if you somehow have the feelings that you can't handle the consequences of playing. Indeed, Don't hate the player, hate the game!"

Answer: Man!, im not kiddin and by the way i didnt know that this guy was a playa coz i trusted on him. And the hole thing was just a summer-crush, but have u ever haved a close friend who have left u for some other ppls, coz if u have then u know how it feels when ur friends turns out to be some1 else. In my case this guy turned out to be that and i figured out that all the personality that he showed me and all the stuff we talked about never was his own thoughts..........

I dont hate the game :cool: coz its the player who playz the game not the game who playz the playaz icon_razz.gif

If no one played yhe game, then the game whouldnt be worth a thing!!!...........

But anyway bro, tnx for ur advices!!! smile.gifsmile.gif

smile.gif Wsup nadiira, i just wanna say that you have every right to be angry but can i give ya a lil advice. Don't hate all men because of the actions of one particular guy... Insha Allah your Mr. Right is waiting for you some where in this world insha Allah .. ;) all you gotta do is be patient wid life, when his ready he'll come to you or you'll find him. In da mean time... put all that anger to one side coz your only hurting yourself, never let someone get too close especially if you know its not going to last, Allah knows your intention so sis... keep your head UP!! n keep smiling icon_razz.gif

~Respect people n be patient wid life !!~

A7LA-SHU   

nadira girl i feel ya. been there. and believe me couldn't trust guys for like 2-3 yrs. it was just last year i start trusting and im happy i can trust ppl again lol(thanks u know who u is for making me do that again). so i would tell ya don't ruin ur live just becoz of him coz then u giving the power show him u don't give a F, and if i was u i would still hang around with my malefriend. u don't want him to know he broke ur heart and u gonna be this and that. girl act normal and do whatever u use to do before u met him and while u was with him.

and for my dear lefty. heartlezz nigga.. chill and go easy on the girl.... no need for all that **** son... have a heart onessss lol....

dilenger   

dont hate the playa hate the game that is my word.

one thing i got to let u know ama be aplaya for life.lol

aigh nadira my advise to u is stay away from the playaz.and find good nigga,

hope i helped u

the game was to be told not to be sold

ScarFace   

Women are choosy and want the best mate they can get;

men will sacrifice standards for opportunity

as it turns out men have a legitimate motivation

Don't hate the playa, hate the game. :D

NADIIRA dOn't settLe 4 the oNe yOu Can LiVe wiTh...wAit 4 tHe onE yOu Can't Live WithOut THATS mah answer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Nadiira   

HuMbLe_BrOtHa smile.gif : Men u are a real somali brotha, i really appreciated all the things u said and im doin my best to fallow ur advices ;)smile.gif And i promise, i wont hate all the guys coz coz i know that they all arent the same!!! and beside that i got some great guys in my life to- like my dad, brotheres , friends ect so how can i hate everyguy. I just gonna hate this playaguy who hurted my feelings..........

Magnoona-girl: sis smile.gif im very happy for ur advices. And that u can trust in ppl

again smile.gif .......

I hope that i very soon can do the same thing(trust in ppl- guys again :cool: )

Anyway i´m never goin to show this jurk what he did to me, im just goin to stay cool and keep on livin the life coz i know that i one day as my brotha humble said gonna find the real right guy for me......... smile.gif

dilenger:"dont hate the playa hate the game that is my word."

Answer: icon_razz.gif Why should i hate the game but not the playas???

Smokey   

I know some of y'all lil old school somalis might not notice it,but yo its 2002 and this generation is the illest generation of all.why do you fall for a playa.I dont even have to think for this one cause its clear one.these days girls nomatter what nationality they b,fall for those guys who are hard,more modern,and of course got all the right words to get ya needy asses to bed,so why do you wanna fall for those niggaz who are old school and know **** bout styles,fuk romantic words,but the right words of a playa.PLAYAZ go that yo.I still didnt make my point am gon edit this thang after ramadan..so holla.

QuruXley   

smokey nice one

gurl i think i answered that Q for myself. i always seem to fall for a playa. why? coz most of them got ill game. Is like everythang they say sounds like heaven. And we as women always want whatz bad for our health and someone who threat us like bad. I always tought that i could change my men. and that is why we fall for a playa coz we want somethang to change. that gives us power or whateva. But on da real my men neva changed they changed me.

So sistha keep ya faith ya in men coz their so many good somali borthaz out their if we opend our freaky eyez.

P.s why should i hate tha game. tha playa made tha game so if their is someone to hate, is tha playa. redface.gif

in my oppinion, player doesnt exist!

(both males an females)

an alot of people mistake these fo a playa:

Lier,

cheater,

twoface L*,

a H#### an so on..u get the picture...

An the above names were changed to a playa to suga cone it na mean, an those peeps that think

being a playa is good, u playing urself!

Ps* girls dont always fall fo playaz, they fall fo tha nice guy, which plays himself an turns to those above names i mentioned. makin any sense??? if not ... Ask ur parents kids.

Word from ya big brotha

Peace!

AviReX-   

TjjjjEEEE

Yall jokerZ,

HuMbLe_BrOtHa biggist 1..WARYAA loose tha innocent act on ya face...jesus...

Yo 4real ama keep it short...

You as a girl...At the end of tha day...would ju wannna some fag holding ya books and **** ..asking his mum if he can play ball for a excuse..

trying to escape on a Friday night.."!"...

Yall know tha **** aint gonna work on a mali-gash...

or let me strip tys down 4 ya...

or would ya prever a ni99a rolling wif u..

giving u rides in hys MOB (car)...

taking u places tha ya mam nv heard off...

being happy for few weeks...

then BOOm..back to ya old life (dropping u)

U get me..tha **** sound betta...

**** aint about some nigga trying acting innocent and **** ...is all bous staying wif tha atha nigga and keeping im componey till his atha Gash comes Ova...

u get me

Yo NUff bout tha **** ...

less get back to tha roads...

Jesus..

Thys new JAY_Z ALBUM...BLUEPRINT2...

Dammmn tha is killing it....Tha hole gadd daam albumm....

yall should check on tha...

heres 1 hot joint from tha album

rtsp://a1704.r.akareal.net/ondemand/7/1704/3576/v001/betint.download.akamai.com/3576/media/audio/real/jayz3_udontknowremix_.rm

...BECAUSE THEY'RE NAIIVE AND INCREDIBLY STUPID..THATS WHY..THEY LACK THE ABILITIES TO SEE WHEN HE LIES AND WHEN HE DOESNT..I HATE GRLS LIKE THAT..MAKES ME WANNA SMACK SOME SENSE INTO THEM..ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY SAY **** LIKE " HE LOVES ME",..IDIOTS...HE DONT LOVE YOU..HE DONT KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT LOVE..ANYWAYS..NEXT TIME..DONT BE BLINDED BY HIS TALK N THE WAY HE WALKS...KEEP YA DAMN EYES OPEN..SHIDH

AND ITS NOT EVERY GRL....OK

Avirex..u summin' else...keepin' it real..nah brotha u here singin' a song or summin' dat's watchu doin'..insteada givin' advice like da sista asked fo...n' anotha thang...why a brotha gots to be a fag if he carries ma books??....see wat u need to do is dig deep into ya roots n' find ya self...find da true nomad (if hasn't already wondered of somewhere.lol) cuz look like to me ya been brainwashed by the so-called thug-mentality hype

until then...

Say No To Drugs n' plz Stay in School

peace

AviReX-   

Double_Dose_of_Delicious u sure r from somewhere were tha sun nv sets girl (jks)...shu taking bout...

girl...

"see wat u need to do is dig deep into ya roots n' find ya self"..ya 2late 4tha...i found ma soul tha day i wore Avirex..jks...

oi..

u want some advice SIS..

go try hunt for a nigerian...u get me

tha nigga would never leave u..u get me..he be satisfied wif a mali booty...

Yo no hate Yall..just Jks ..

aight

m out....