Dalmar1

Federal Member Presidents meet in Kismayu

Dalmar1   

@maakhiri1walaal,  Xaaf is no better or worse then the rest of the federal foreign stooges (Criminals, drug dealer and terrorist state leaders), also find me one post where i have supported the likes of Xaaf, HAG are not like those folks ( puntlander or somalilander) where they support their leader 100% whether he is wrong or not all because of kinship/clan ties, anaga HAG  we will never support 1 of us if he is wrong, look at the cutthroat Aideed of how we took care of him by our own self when he caused many mischief around Somalia.

The famous quote come's to mind;

''A nation has to be able to deal with its traitors and cutthroats and turncoats."

p.s Xaaf is the product of this cancerous federalism, federalism is where the degenerates rise in office and the nationalists die!

• Thanks 1

Samafal   
On 06/09/2018 at 11:34 AM, Dalmar1 said:

All feeble lies, for godsake for once write a post without cuqdad, your hate for HG is paramount and your posts full of HG calacaal amounts to nothing but Horseshit.

Its always your people from pintiland that has alot of calacaal to say about HG, i wonder why, maybe victimhood?

LoL when I schooled you about your empty bravado, you resort namecalling. Why are you changing the subject into HG hate or what not, it waz about your campaign for your HG presidency here.You are the one who foolishly brought up their name and how entitled and qualified you are for the presidency. I refuted your false fact creation with undeniable verifiale truth on how your lot do not have any reason why anyone should give you presidency on a plate.

If you came up here with an individual that you think has a good track record anf hence suited for presidency then we would have debated based on merit without bringing any so and so clan. But you came up with baseless bravado.

I give it for the next six weeks for a new alliance started by Laftagareen-Qoorqoor-Deni. 

Siyaasadda qaabka daran Soomaaliya sida maalin cad loo arko ayaa loo saadaalin karaa. 

Where will the first meeting take place? Garoowe? Dhuusamareeb? Baydhabo? 

Dalmar1   
1 hour ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

I give it for the next six weeks for a new alliance started by Laftagareen-Qoorqoor-Deni. 

Siyaasadda qaabka daran Soomaaliya sida maalin cad loo arko ayaa loo saadaalin karaa. 

Where will the first meeting take place? Garoowe? Dhuusamareeb? Baydhabo? 

Cajiib, riyo ku nool baa tahay.

Farmaajo's orphaned nephew Laftagreen who is the weakest State President is already encircled in all corners in Baidoba and will soon be expelled with ease ASAP, as for Qoorqoor he is an dead-man walking among his own tol.