Dalmar1

Federal Member Presidents meet in Kismayu

4 minutes ago, Dalmar1 said:

First of all, i am not defending Aideed and co's, although if the UN/USA intervention did not happen history would have been told different, and also since when did i proud myself of looting or bullying other people???

What i posted was pure advocacy of HG being President, we have seen all other major clans come and go, and non were beneficial in terms of stability, peace and positive development, every ailment that exist in Somalia today, HG has a cure for it, i dare you ask me something that is an obstacle Somalia faces and i will say how HG can overcome that obstacle whether it be Al-shabaabs,Federal Moryaans, Ethiopia and Somaliland, we HG have the antidote to those ailments!

I agree with you, last 10 years or so, we had id1ots, retards chosen as leaders. I don't beleive the idea  this or that family can fix Somalia, You remember Abdiqasim? was he not 100% HG? 😁

Wadankan si uuna lug ula kicin, midba mid ka liito baa qabta.

Hada, who do you have in mind? Tell us about the good coming up future leader?

Dalmar1   
17 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

I agree with you, last 10 years or so, we had id1ots, retards chosen as leaders. I don't beleive the idea  this or that family can fix Somalia, You remember Abdiqasim? was he not 100% HG? 😁

Wadankan si uuna lug ula kicin, midba mid ka liito baa qabta.

Hada, who do you have in mind? Tell us about the good coming up future leader?

You have to admit with Abdiqasam, that he tried his best in the worst era ever (The CIA Sponsored warlords), President Abdiqasim remains the only President since Siade barre and upto present day Presidents to have expelled The Ethiopia army from Somalia since they entered in 1996 in BAY,BAKOOL and GEDO, read below How his PM Ali Khalif Galydh diplomatically in the UN Summit expelled Ethiopia from Somalia;

In February, 2001 PM Galaydh successfully used diplomatic methods to get Ethiopian troops to leave the Southwestern Somali region of Bay, Bakool and Gedo which Ethiopia had occupied from since August 1996 to February 2001.

The Ethiopia army and influence was thus expelled successfully under the administration of President Abdiqasim, only to return back in 2006 under President Abdulahi Yuusuf.

You see sxb @maakhiri1that HG has a past for fighting against foreigners/shisheeye occupation in Somalia, we like every Somalis have Moryaans within our ranks, but we will never Sell Somalia to foreigners especially Xabashi Ethiopia as some treacherous clans will do gladly.

Samafal   

Dalmmar, you can not gain presidency by crying. Abdiqasim was one of yours and he was the worst of all the former presidents. He was qabiiliste to the core. He empowered Indh Cade and the likes and savaging small unarmed clans in Lower Shabelle.

In terms of your bravado, HG are worst off today on the ground. Galmudug is a joke. There are dozens of Isbaaro between Baraxley and  Cadaado just less than 100 kilo meters. I can even show you a video of children and women taking matters on their hands. Alshabab controls almost half of your 1.5 state, without even trying to fight them off. Where is your military might that you talk about? Where is your Alshabab influence? They killed most of your promising candidates such as the Iman guy who used to own Hornafrik, Ina Abdisalam is badly injured, and also the former interior minster under Farmajo premiership killed( can't remember his name). You are very weak in defending yourselves when it comes to Alshabab.

In Xamar Unuka calls the shots and you have been made irrelevant economically and militatily. Most people got their looted houses back, and Mogadishu is slowly coming back as a national city shared by all though not near to its glorious past. In fact there are more D&M living there than HG and you know what that means in ballot boxes. Even in Lower Shabelle, the exploited  clans took up arms against you and today Marka is in the hands of Watermaal militias connected to the Somali police.

So all in all, you have no credibility to claim presidency in terms of military might, diplomacy and governance. Your very poor on people trust in you as well. Look the way you sell yourselves here. You think any one will buy?

5 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

Dalmar, what went wrong in 1991, when Aidid got hold Mogadisho, how come screwed the biggest opportunity, why did your pple start ethnic-cleansing and looting.How come HG couldn't see the forest for the trees, that the nation belonged to not Siyad Barre and now you are telling us they are diff and God sent?

Look at yourself, coming here and proud of being bully and land you looted from masakiin, defenseless minorities, not from major clans.

I actually had another question before that big one you are asking:

Who brought Aideed from India to USC?

Who agreed for Egypt to have military base and settle its population in Somalia?

Its very clear you are not happy with Turkey, even though you like the money from Qatar and even UAE. Turkey is very disappointed with Farmaajo to for not doing his part fast and complete. Who may be preventing him?

Don't say Eritrea its recent phenomenon.From now on you can say Eritrea, Ethiopia and UAE their master are obstructing and that is believable.

Dalmar1   
7 hours ago, Samafal said:

Dalmmar, you can not gain presidency by crying. Abdiqasim was one of yours and he was the worst of all the former presidents. He was qabiiliste to the core. He empowered Indh Cade and the likes and savaging small unarmed clans in Lower Shabelle.

In terms of your bravado, HG are worst off today on the ground. Galmudug is a joke. There are dozens of Isbaaro between Baraxley and  Cadaado just less than 100 kilo meters. I can even show you a video of children and women taking matters on their hands. Alshabab controls almost half of your 1.5 state, without even trying to fight them off. Where is your military might that you talk about? Where is your Alshabab influence? They killed most of your promising candidates such as the Iman guy who used to own Hornafrik, Ina Abdisalam is badly injured, and also the former interior minster under Farmajo premiership killed( can't remember his name). You are very weak in defending yourselves when it comes to Alshabab.

In Xamar Unuka calls the shots and you have been made irrelevant economically and militatily. Most people got their looted houses back, and Mogadishu is slowly coming back as a national city shared by all though not near to its glorious past. In fact there are more D&M living there than HG and you know what that means in ballot boxes. Even in Lower Shabelle, the exploited  clans took up arms against you and today Marka is in the hands of Watermaal militias connected to the Somali police.

So all in all, you have no credibility to claim presidency in terms of military might, diplomacy and governance. Your very poor on people trust in you as well. Look the way you sell yourselves here. You think any one will buy?

All feeble lies, for godsake for once write a post without cuqdad, your hate for HG is paramount and your posts full of HG calacaal amounts to nothing but Horseshit.

Its always your people from pintiland that has alot of calacaal to say about HG, i wonder why, maybe victimhood?

Caydiid mistake was  he couldnt defeat cali Mahdi politcally instead  going to war and destroying the 1000 year old city and turn it into ash and a uninhabitable place. That was general caydiid biggest mistake. He was a strong leader with strong dedication and believes he was also right on the money to dissmiss manifesto and other ex siyadist loyalists. His biggest challenge was cali Mahdi and the  dvision of the  USC  into two factions  that  was the biggest mistake and error.  Abdiqasim was a failure and so was  cabdilahi yusuf and  the guys that followed up to the cheeseman  the sfg is a dysfunctional entity which  will never fly aslong as alshabaab exists

Dalmar1   
22 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

Not victimhood, one cannot give keys to the palace to a crazy man and Aidid's off springs are mental.

Alhamdulilahi, that whenever we Southern Somalis have Political discussion we tend to know whether mjs are amongst us, if so we know what to expect and that is as always their usual victimhood calacaal about the HAG boogieman!xD

Walee you mjs, no matter how young or old never cease to amaze us with your baby tears of victimhood, trust me there is no love lost for you folks either in here in South Somalia, as will always see you as the treacherous people that brought Ethiopia into Somalia, its funny right that no matter how you paint us HG with the looter names and such, that Somalia will always prefer us over you treacherous folks in pirate puntlanders, in fact the Somalia Senators recently actually chose an Former Warlord Qeybdiid over your faroole for seat of Head of Constitution Committee, that should tell you something.

Now go calacaal, demonstrate or just cry me a river, thats what your folks are known for!

3 minutes ago, Dalmar1 said:

in fact the Somalia Senators recently actually chose an Former Warlord Qeybdiid over your faroole for seat of Head of Constitution Committee, that should tell you something.

I wish him well if he's up to job. In fact. I welcome anyone that will help in resuscitating the Somali state.

Dalmar1   
Just now, Che -Guevara said:

I wish him well if he's up to job. In fact. I welcome anyone that will help in resuscitating the Somali state.

Quoting the part in my statement about him being warlord wont help you win any political points, and besides i doubt you puntlanders would welcome anyone that will resuscitate Somalia, you puntlanders are known for pushing Somalia's Disintegration and nothing more.

16 minutes ago, Dalmar1 said:

Quoting the part in my statement about him being warlord wont help you win any political points, and besides i doubt you puntlanders would welcome anyone that will resuscitate Somalia, you puntlanders are known for pushing Somalia's Disintegration and nothing more.

You wrote that not me but my message is still the same, I welcome any party that wants to help Somalia stand  on its feet.

Dalmar1   

MMA, i have deleted all mention of that controversial man, i only called his name out to show the level of hypocrisy of certain community, no offence intended.

18 hours ago, Dalmar1 said:

MMA, i have deleted all mention of that controversial man, i only called his name out to show the level of hypocrisy of certain community, no offence intended.

well done, Is this real?if so what is going on? :D

WhatsApp Image 2018-09-07 at 14.43.29.jpeg