Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Letters To The Editor

Hayat   

Dear Editor,

what is that smell?

my nose has become highly sensitive these days, the slighest tinge of smell can provoke me to throw up. Why cant everybody smell good?. Its not a magnitusde of a task.gosh. I must give credit to the middle-aged business women, my god are they pleasant to sit next to :D to everybody that has the curtsy to smell good, god bless you!

Hayat   

^^ in all honesty when i wrote this there was a ethiopian man sitting to my right an a indian man to my left, better send this and be off before i get knocked out!

Xidigo   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Dear Editor,

Can we secure some funds for Xidigo to go visit Borama in January 2009. This would do a lot for her, her family and the commuity as a whole.

Thanks

Dear Editor,

If I secure the funds to visit my region, specially my beautiful Borama and Inshala I will by this coming summer, I can guarantee that my xaafadii Axmed gurey, would welcome me with gacmo furan. However, I would really appreciate if you can provide me with security from JB’s bazooka and bunduq attack. I can almost be certain that JB would not hesitate to squeeze my pencil neck if he has the opportunity. (Yacni ciil baa ku gadhoodhay lool)

JB and I have had very special friendship, but ever since he discovered something extremely delusional called Somali-land (on our side we call it Clan-land, meaning it is fake country with one clan) things have never been the same. You see JB spends most of his time creating or searching for propaganda for sake of recognition. But what he fails to realize is that this whole thing is a fake dream. And I am afraid that when he wakes up from this dream he might do unthinkable and run naked from Allaybaday to Wajaale. Lool :D

Dear Editor,

whoever brainwashed Xidigo should be brought to the justice and charged of an illegal brainwashing that results a killing with a knife in front of at least 2000 people and live on the TV.

Xidigo is a good person but as i said earlier we need some donors to sponsor her trip and the black waters company for her own security since she is so scared of the whole place. The purpose of the trip is just for her to see the reality on the ground away from the waxa la yidhi aka gambada habraha talks that is going on in her neighbors.

Thanks

AYOUB   

Dear Editor

As an avid reader of Troll Corner magazine, I just wanted to inquire whether the 1200+ publications is some world record of sorts. Anyone checked with Guinness World Records? It's just amazing how this magazine kept going when lots of my other favourite publications have disappeared without trace. Keep up the good work.

A Sheikh

( Address Withheld)

Buuxo   

Dear Edhitor,

Ninkaan Ayoub waan iska naceey. Waligiis Troll corner saalan iga ma qaado.Kontan Kii dollarna wuu iga goostey.

Mala Salamo,

Gaariso

AYOUB   

^^ :D

Dear Edhitar

Fadlan la socodsii akhristayaasha sharafta leh in ay Wasaaradda arimaha gudaha iga shakiday. Kharashkii yara aan mushaharka ku kabi jiray waala iga wada jaray, xidhiidkii aan safaaradihi la lahaana iyo dhaqdhaqaaqiiba waan yareeyay intaan dadkaa lasoo diray in ay iddaba galaan iga hadhayaan. Intaa mooyaan, arimuhu waa halkoodii.

A Sheikh

Bariga Dhaxe

Hayat   

Dear Editor,

i can't stand these westernised somali girls, please spare us of your dramas. 21 is not a young age nor is 20 or 26 for that matter, accept you are old women, embrace it. What is this reverting back to "ciyaalnimo"?. :mad: , it still does not change anything!

Oz   

Dear Editor

Do tell SOL the qaxooti age of *hayat* the age she arrived with, not the real age. we will figure that later, now we know it's not quite right to ask a girls age but this one is exceptional.

Ps: Hayat, girls that do lie about there age can be excused for they have a valid reason. :D

Regards

Buuxo   

Dear Edhitor,

Waxaan rajeynaya in'aad ii faafisid warqadaan.Aadan iigu soo celin.waan ogahey in uu qaladadiis badan yahay madaama uu 10 jir ii gorey.Marka labadaa waxaan kugu mahad-celin sida wacan aad iga soo gudbisay arinta Ayoub.runti waa inan duceysan,$50kii uu ii soo dirijiray waan ku taajirey,niman baan shirkad lagaley oo isbaarad ogu weyn ee bada Hindiyo (mise Atlantic beey ahed) baan boqol kiyo 50 iska leyahey.Iga gaarsii Inanka inuu iskaga taga dhulkaas baas lacagta meeshaan beytaal,Horeyna silsilado aan bada ku weergino ha'soo gado.

Islaan habaryartiis,

Badweynta

Originally posted by AYOUB:

quote:

Dear Edhitar

Fadlan la socodsii akhristayaasha sharafta leh in ay Wasaaradda arimaha gudaha iga shakiday. Kharashkii yara aan mushaharka ku kabi jiray waala iga wada jaray, xidhiidkii aan safaaradihi la lahaana iyo dhaqdhaqaaqiiba waan yareeyay intaan dadkaa lasoo diray in ay iddaba galaan iga hadhayaan. Intaa mooyaan, arimuhu waa halkoodii.

A Sheikh

Bariga Dhaxe