Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Letters To The Editor

Kool_Kat   

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA, you got me there...I like your way of thinking 'takes one to know one'...Only problem is I've never seen a 'man' as proud as you're to be refer to yourself as a 'dhoocil'...'Takes one to know one', clever...Waaaw...HAHAHAHAAA...At least now we are on the same page... :D

Like I said, allaha kuu sahlo maandhoow...Maalin wanaagsan...

if i was a dhoocil - like you - i would have denied being one. forgunately i am not one. nevertheless i am glad i made you laugh for once - you are not soo bad after all. ;)

Qorax   

Ku Tafaftiraha.

Mudane so ma wacnaan lahayn haddii aad naga joojisid ama yareysid daabacaada aad soo daabacaysid wargeyska SOL Generaale maalayacniga aay qoraan dadka degen guryaha caydha oo mowduucyada afduubta miyeesana haboonayn in arrinkan UNta la hordhigo.

Mahadsanid

Walwalsane

NGONGE   

To the editor, sir

Although many doctors would not recommend it, I believe the best way to dislodge wax from one's ears has to be through the use of hairpins. Some people use matches, which is something I would not advise.

Yours truly,

D.Dhahir.

winnie   

Dear Editor,

I noticed in your paper an advert for a love potion.

I'd like to bring to your attention just how reckless a manoeuver that is.

What if this potion gets into the wrong hands?

Suppose, for instance, that I, an elderly grandmother of five, applies said potion out of a desperate attempt to get my lazy, dirt bag husband to pay attention to me.

Suppose than, that before my husband can see me, one of my 5 grandsons makes a visit?

Sir, though this love potion is a testament to modern science, it needs further research before it is distributed to the general market.

Indeed, this love potion as it is now is more dangerous than plutonium, and must be used with supervision and rationned out appropriately.

Thank you for your time,

Concerned grand-ma

Xidigo   

Originally posted by +Faheema:

Waryaa kaaga isku sheegaya Edhitar,

Hadaan maqlo in aad tana jeexday wadnaha waran baan kaa taagi ee is jir waalidaa waa la igu yaqaanaaye.

Yours truly,

Kii Kuu digay

Alay Baday Corner

Haha haha..@ Wadnaha waran kaaga taagi, Alle ubaahne style, I like that :D

Biixi   

LOL @ "Somaliland issue...neglected...Africa and the world...recognition...access to fundings...achieve...little...attention...growingd emocracy...

Madness I tell ya -- LOL

Dear Editor,

Can we secure some funds for Xidigo to go visit Borama in January 2009. This would do a lot for her, her family and the commuity as a whole.

Thanks

Hayat   

Dear Editor,

chivarly is dead!, there was a young handsome somali brother whith a wireless laptop, parallel the computer queue i was standing in. I stood in that queue for almost half an hour :mad: , gosh if you cant take me out of my plight- then kindly turn the other cheek. I was carrying my shoes because my feet got sore and the whole time you didn't have the decency to do something about it. Its holidays i am pretty sure you dont have a exam tommorrow if that was not the worst part i could've sworn he winked at me.