Dalmar1

The Disgraced Abdi iley standing in the Jail que for food with other lowly criminals, bahdil is what comes to all criminal tyrants end.

6 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Cabdi Ileey markaa maqli jiray waxaa soo xasuusan jiray hadda ka hor qudbo Malcolm X laga wariye.

"And the house Negro always looked out for his master. When the field Negroes got too much out of line, he held them back in check. He put 'em back on the plantation.

The house Negro could afford to do that because he lived better than the field Negro. He ate better, he dressed better, and he lived in a better house. He lived right up next to his master - in the attic or the basement. He ate the same food his master ate and wore his same clothes. And he could talk just like his master - good diction.

And he loved his master more than his master loved himself. That's why he didn't want his master hurt. If the master got sick, he'd say, "What's the matter, boss, we sick?" When the master's house caught a fire, he'd try and put the fire out. He didn't want his master's house burned. He never wanted his master's property threatened. And he was more defensive of it than the master was..."

Cabdi Ileey tried to be more Itoobiyaan than the Tigrey himself, more Itoobiyaan than the Xabashi himself. What a low house negro he was. I hope every befitting sumcadda loogu qaado happens to be him for I don't want another Soomaali ever to arise that emulates him, for a fate like this will or worse await for them.

like Samual L Jackson acting in Django Unchained.

On 9/3/2018 at 5:40 PM, Dalmar1 said:

Looool, i can already depict in my head, how you a newbie fumingly in haste registered into this site SOL after seeing how your Ina Adeer Tuug tuug dhaley Abdi Ina iley is being dragged humiliatingly in this thread, one might ask though why you had to go through all this trouble just to defend the criminal Abdi ina Iley?..... is it because of some sort of close lineage/clan, or maybe you were one of those xaraamiyaal that were under his pocket.

Regardless if the pic is true or not, but you defending the criminal Abdi in iley is just amazingly sickining!

On 9/3/2018 at 7:18 PM, Che -Guevara said:

Complicated is not a newbie.

@Che -Guevara

This is precisely what I meant when I said intellectual laziness. I'm a newbie, and I'm defending my "ina Adeer", and my only crime is the fact that I have pointed out the falsehood of the image. 

Clicking on my avatar (to see if I'm a newbie) or reading beyond the first line of the post might be a bit too much for this emotional character who everything is in black and white as far as qabiil goes. In his deluded mind, you are either with us or against us, and if you are against us, you must be the criminals "ina adeer". 

Dalmar1   
2 hours ago, Complicated said:

In his deluded mind, you are either with us or against us, and if you are against us, you must be the criminals "ina adeer". 

Yep Sister ( i assume your a female, based on your emotional outburst), that we the ''delusional'' Somali people will see you in the case of the Criminal Abdi ina Iley as either with Us or Him (Tuug Ina Iley), and if you choose him, well that makes you an accomplice in crime (for verbal/text support) doesn't it?