Dalmar1

The Disgraced Abdi iley standing in the Jail que for food with other lowly criminals, bahdil is what comes to all criminal tyrants end.

Dalmar1   

Walee the Xabashis sure know how to discard disgracefully their Somali errand boys after their job of suppressing and killing their own Somali people is done.

I hope the execution chamber is being set up in the Somali State, as justice must be dealt swiftly with these types of murderous criminals.

2 hours ago, The Zack said:

Photoshopped picture. 

Waa wareey, Saak. Cabdi Ileey luuqa uu kaa soo saaree. Dacaayadda against Axmed Madoobe couldn't do that, not the one against Gaandhi, not the new one about Cagjar but Cabdi Ileey of all people. Taloow jufada hoose maala wadaagaa. happy0002.gif

Waa runtaa, sawirka waa mid la farshaxameeye. It was first posted by pro-Oromo right-wing Facebook page on Agoosto 26th. Guri ayaaba lagu haaye markaas.

The Zack   
1 hour ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Waa wareey, Saak. Cabdi Ileey luuqa uu kaa soo saaree. Dacaayadda against Axmed Madoobe couldn't do that, not the one against Gaandhi, not the new one about Cagjar but Cabdi Ileey of all people. Taloow jufada hoose maala wadaagaa. happy0002.gif

Waa runtaa, sawirka waa mid la farshaxameeye. It was first posted by pro-Oromo right-wing Facebook page on Agoosto 26th. Guri ayaaba lagu haaye markaas.

Lol waar waan ku salaamay sxb. Abdi iley xitaa geelayaga isma gaadhaan ee beenta cad baan lugta qabanayay. 

Dalmar1   
14 minutes ago, The Zack said:

Lol waar waan ku salaamay sxb. Abdi iley xitaa geelayaga isma gaadhaan ee beenta cad baan lugta qabanayay. 

by any chance are The Zack from mereja?

22 minutes ago, The Zack said:

Everyone knows the Oromos have unimaginable hate for Ileey, but waxay la shoo shir tageen this time is amateurish. 

On 9/2/2018 at 6:27 AM, Dalmar1 said:

Walee the Xabashis sure know how to discard disgracefully their Somali errand boys after their job of suppressing and killing their own Somali people is done.

I hope the execution chamber is being set up in the Somali State, as justice must be dealt swiftly with these types of murderous criminals.

What I find mind-numbing the most is how quick people are to use anything that helps their narrative without proper due delinquency or fact-checking. This is intellectual laziness at its height. This picture is NOT photoshopped but taken out of context. It is during the last "election" in which this so-called president was pretending to be one of the people in a queue to cast his vote. 

Here is the original video this image was extracted from...watch from 02:10 seconds.

https://youtu.be/1YEiXaYtyY0?t=127

Dalmar1   
4 hours ago, Complicated said:

What I find mind-numbing the most is how quick people are to use anything that helps their narrative without proper due delinquency or fact-checking. This is intellectual laziness at its height. This picture is NOT photoshopped but taken out of context. It is during the last "election" in which this so-called president was pretending to be one of the people in a queue to cast his vote. 

Here is the original video this image was extracted from...watch from 02:10 seconds.

https://youtu.be/1YEiXaYtyY0?t=127

Looool, i can already depict in my head, how you a newbie fumingly in haste registered into this site SOL after seeing how your Ina Adeer Tuug tuug dhaley Abdi Ina iley is being dragged humiliatingly in this thread, one might ask though why you had to go through all this trouble just to defend the criminal Abdi ina Iley?..... is it because of some sort of close lineage/clan, or maybe you were one of those xaraamiyaal that were under his pocket.

Regardless if the pic is true or not, but you defending the criminal Abdi in iley is just amazingly sickining!

14 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

Complicated is not a newbie.

🤫 Shsss

Dalmar does not know about the numerous lurkers of SOL..😁

Heck even The Zack peeped his head through the door tonight.👍

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 2

Tallaabo   
16 hours ago, Dalmar1 said:

Looool, i can already depict in my head, how you a newbie fumingly in haste registered into this site SOL after seeing how your Ina Adeer Tuug tuug dhaley Abdi Ina iley is being dragged humiliatingly in this thread, one might ask though why you had to go through all this trouble just to defend the criminal Abdi ina Iley?..... is it because of some sort of close lineage/clan, or maybe you were one of those xaraamiyaal that were under his pocket.

Regardless if the pic is true or not, but you defending the criminal Abdi in iley is just amazingly sickining!

You should have thanked him for exposing a lie. 

Khadafi   

Photoshopped or not, its a picture befitting of him is it not?  The biggest caloolwayne stooge that we have ever soone? Soomaalay ninkaani dadka ha u noqoto sida aayidooyinka quraanka. A stooge like those who before him ended like this.  Qaainka dadka dili jiray ku faani iray uu dhowyahay axmaarada tigreega sidaas a u dambeyso. 

As a final note, the guy was a electrican that was chosen to torture his people by the xabashida. A makaroofi. The good folks of soomaligalbeed produced good people and culture, he was an anomaly,. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Khadafi said:

Photoshopped or not, its a picture befitting of him is it not?  The biggest caloolwayne stooge that we have ever soone? Soomaalay ninkaani dadka ha u noqoto sida aayidooyinka quraanka. A stooge like those who before him ended like this.  Qaainka dadka dili jiray ku faani iray uu dhowyahay axmaarada tigreega sidaas a u dambeyso. 

As a final note, the guy was a electrican that was chosen to torture his people by the xabashida. A makaroofi. The good folks of soomaligalbeed produced good people and culture, he was an anomaly,. 

Cabdi Ileey markaa maqli jiray waxaa soo xasuusan jiray hadda ka hor qudbo Malcolm X laga wariye.

"And the house Negro always looked out for his master. When the field Negroes got too much out of line, he held them back in check. He put 'em back on the plantation.

The house Negro could afford to do that because he lived better than the field Negro. He ate better, he dressed better, and he lived in a better house. He lived right up next to his master - in the attic or the basement. He ate the same food his master ate and wore his same clothes. And he could talk just like his master - good diction.

And he loved his master more than his master loved himself. That's why he didn't want his master hurt. If the master got sick, he'd say, "What's the matter, boss, we sick?" When the master's house caught a fire, he'd try and put the fire out. He didn't want his master's house burned. He never wanted his master's property threatened. And he was more defensive of it than the master was..."

Cabdi Ileey tried to be more Itoobiyaan than the Tigrey himself, more Itoobiyaan than the Xabashi himself. What a low house negro he was. I hope every befitting sumcadda loogu qaado happens to be him for I don't want another Soomaali ever to arise that emulates him, for a fate like this will or worse await for them.

• Like 2