Deeq A.

Koore unloads on Berbera clan

Tallaabo   
6 hours ago, Deeq A. said:

I couldn't agree with him more. Alpha Blondy's clan are notorious for buur iyo bad la sheegto:D

I hope this siyaasi takes over Kulmiye party. 

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Koore  is a good guy and he comes from a influential family the koore family of taleex. How ever to let him lead the kulmiye party is yet to early let him first work for Somaliland govt a bit longer. As for the berberaawis there are some legit concerns  the indigenous people in berbera have during the siilaanyo administration. Mostly privatizing allot of state owned companies and territories mostly the work of the late xirsi and maxamuud xashi aka usama. Reer berbera way dulqaad badanyihin. Ina BIixi corrected allot of mistakes done by the previous government's.imika markay walaaleheen carabta mamuulka berbera dekkada lawareegeen let's hope for more transparency. 

1 hour ago, Tallaabo said:

I couldn't agree with him more. Alpha Blondy's clan are notorious for buur iyo bad la sheegto:D

I hope this siyaasi takes over Kulmiye party. 

that's purely propanganda, we are law abiding people. we are custodians of somaliland's natural resources and what we're doing is being accountable.  when national resources are sold wholesale, someone has to look after the interests of the people. 

Koore is a seasoned politicians. he's entitled to address his grievance and concerns. 

1 hour ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Koore  is a good guy and he comes from a influential family the koore family of taleex. How ever to let him lead the kulmiye party is yet to early let him first work for Somaliland govt a bit longer. As for the berberaawis there are some legit concerns  the indigenous people in berbera have during the siilaanyo administration. Mostly privatizing allot of state owned companies and territories mostly the work of the late xirsi and maxamuud xashi aka usama. Reer berbera way dulqaad badanyihin. Ina BIixi corrected allot of mistakes done by the previous government's.imika markay walaaleheen carabta mamuulka berbera dekkada lawareegeen let's hope for more transparency. 

i couldnt agree more Xaaji. waanu dulqaad badanahay. 

Saalax   

Koore should talk about what is happening in Las Anod in the form daily killings, jailing etc.  Shaqola'an ba haysa and he has forgotten the plight of his region.