Dalmar1

Kismayo: “The new Jerusalem of Somalia” - How each Clans of 4.5 reside in their deegaans.

Dalmar1   
Just now, Haatu said:

This says everything about where you stand in the debate.

The Kenyans will go and the natives of the land will remain, kuwii Dhadhaab ku maqnaana way soo noqonayaan and you will have to live with the facts on the ground.

I just realized that you are not my enemy, clan wise!

I will delete my previous post about the ''kenyan master''.... you beesha Og are not my target, we have no beef!

Haatu   
10 minutes ago, Dalmar1 said:

I just realized that you are not my enemy, clan wise!

I will delete my previous post about the ''kenyan master''.... you beesha Og are not my target, we have no beef!

Then who do you have a beef with? It's this kind of mentality that results in our perennial weakness.

Dalmar1   
3 minutes ago, Haatu said:

Then who do you have a beef with? It's this kind of mentality that results in our perennial weakness.

Lol, after all fun and games, all Somalis are the same to me, there is just political differences and thats about it, so take everything you read here with a pinch of salt.

Mooge   

Niyoow Dalmar1 is a good guy. just sometimes he goes overboard with his HAG stuff. its all in good spirit. 

at the end of day though we should have differences but not take things to to violent level niyoow.

Dalmar meesha rag baa haysta, wax iska dhici, ama iska aamus.

laakin sidii qof calooshu soconayso, ha hashubmin.

Fad ama ha fadin, waa lagu fadsiin, no amount of revisionist articles will change the fact on ground, Madoobe is in charge.

Why did you think HAssab Culusow failed big time, specially stopping federalism, knowing how bad it was, he was not genuine.

federalism is as a big problem for Somalis, as H block anarchists.

10 hours ago, Dalmar1 said:

Its not Kismayo but the kenyan project called Jubaland that made the people in that region resentful,  its the idea that 1 clan militia group called  Raas kamboni can hold a region hostage under an foreign Kenya gun, Jubaland is an Kenyan project spear headed hastily in 2013 by a minority clan that has no say in the region as a whole that it claims to hold!.....this quote below from Prof Hassan E.Ali sums up the Jubaland fiasco problem, 

I think Kismayu has always been hot button even when Kenya totally relied on Ethiopians and had no movement what so ever of its own.

It maybe problem left by the Portuguese in their short stay there.

Instead of changing hands, give it all of you to smallest clan and they will be fair to all. 10% of the population, the Hareri have better managed kilil keeping in check the Oromo, Somali, Amhara etc.

10 hours ago, Dahireeto said:

Kismayo is over rated. You can build any city along that long coast of ours and call it yours.  Why are people stressed over a crumbling, dirty old town.  We need a mentality shift.

The Somali nomad has become like all African farmers and hunter gatherers. Fight over what is there and stop attempting to find new grass lands, rivers, fertile lands...which would translate to new market, new road, new factories...today.

Look everywhere. People fight over existing and in the fight they break it or destroy it then looking help from outside.

19 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

Oo, everything does not revolve Ethiopia, why interject every topic Ethiopia!!!

Its just an example: And most Somalis are aware of Hareri and the big powers of Somali, Oromo, Amhara in and around them.

Dalmar1   
20 hours ago, Mooge said:

Niyoow Dalmar1 is a good guy. just sometimes he goes overboard with his HAG stuff. its all in good spirit. 

at the end of day though we should have differences but not take things to to violent level niyoow.

Good to see my friend Mooge, niyoow i havent seen you in while, hope your good bro!

As for HAG, people presume HAG means only H BLOCKS but what it really means is an alliances that H-block has with, in that sense MX can be HAG, just like D&M are, as they are always in alliances with H block.

20 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

Dalmar meesha rag baa haysta, wax iska dhici, ama iska aamus.

laakin sidii qof calooshu soconayso, ha hashubmin.

Fad ama ha fadin, waa lagu fadsiin, no amount of revisionist articles will change the fact on ground, Madoobe is in charge.

You do realize i was posting an article written by an mx, i posted it to show the grievances and the clan dynamics in Jubaland and how it will never stabilize like puntland and galmudug did (because of both state having 1 clan majority rule), simply because of the different qabiils living there are competing with each other in terms of seats, villages and resources.

p.s. also, as an HG, we dont give a 2 cent who controls Jubaland so long my S/hoose kingdom all the way to Galmudug is untouched!

Samafal   
21 hours ago, Dalmar1 said:

Kulaha ''wax kaloo aad samaynkartaan majidho'' LOL, waryaa ciil u dhimo, Iljeex will thrive and thrive and there is nothing your hateful people can do about it!

Insha'allah the way things are heading An Iljeex HG Messiah will be elected as President of Somalia in 2020 (you see, that we HG too believe in democracy and not violence that  you paint us with):P

Che-Guevara,

Somali state will be revived no doubt, but what we have today amongst the H-block is just an healthy opposition group a well known a stance granted to us by DEMOCRACY!:D 

Kkkkk waraa easy with Habaarka. Laakiin just realised habaar wiil isbaaro ku koray muxuu iyeeli karaa :) war iska habaartan wax laga aqbalayo majidhee.

Sxb Kaftan aside, the iljeex image is synanamous with destruction, Isbaaro, oppressing weaker clans such as Galedi, Tuni, Bagadi and Biyimaal who are real owners of these land in Lower Shabelle. I read another post in another thread that you have now decided to delete, that you have this region under the lock. It is such mentality especially coming from young educated guy that lost you the trust of Somali people: claiming other people's land and properties and living up to your Iljeex name of Indho adayg iyo kuqabso ku qadimayside. Those junior officers that you mentioned are part of the SNA and they can easily replaced and conscripted somewhere else so it is foolish of you to claim ownership of the place because of them. 

Lower Shabelle and Jubba are probably the two regions with potential of hosting the whole of Somali race in the Horn. There is no point of claiming them for yourself. We can all live together peacefully as citizens of Somalia.