Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

Rumor Central

Xiin, here at Rumor's we don't take the insult to one of our own very lightly. Rumor is calling xiin to publicly apologize to Nafta.

More news to report, XIIN and Bishaaro were seen holding hands outside of the SOL FIREWALL, sources close to rumors(not actual rumor sources) reported this shortly. More news will follow, stay tuned to Rumor Central, for all your news need.

PS:This is just in, GEEL JIRE, The geel of SOL is outraged by the new change that SOL has went through recently and he is even quoted as saying

I'm a disappointed user. But I fully understand the need.

His response to others regarding this change was

That is totally childish and inappropriate remark to make. We, the somali users, make this place what it is,......... and yada yada

Rumor awaits for GeelJire's state of mind, at the moment it is not stable.

^^ :D @LG. You got it wrong though. Nafta is one of my favorite nomads at SOL. I am enjoying reading her creative writing. But that does not mean that I don’t tell it as it’s. This rumor about Xiin and Bishaaro is a dead horse. It’s about time to pray jinaazah on it, and bury this thing :D . Look what you guys did; you drove good Bishaaro away by associating her with a toothless senile :D like Xiin. She cant even show her face in public :D .

P.S: I know it’s the nature of rumor to thrive on falsity.

Castro   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

by associating her with a toothless senile
:D
like Xiin.

Saaxib this is a rumor thread. Please, don't bring any matters of fact to this venue. We like our rumors to be fact-free. Thanks!

^^ :D:D @Castro. No wonder you took it as a fact than a mere rumor contribution . I refuse to join your retiree :D pack saxiib. ask me how its like being at where you were a dozen moons ago :D .

Haneefah   

^there's nothing more amusing than seeing two oldies accuse one another of old age :D war heedhahaya, embrace it baan idin nidhi, it's a God given gift many don't live to experience icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

XIIN and Bishaaro were seen holding hands outside of the SOL FIREWALL, sources close to rumors(not actual rumor sources) reported this shortly.

I hereby express my utmost disappointment and dislike for Rumor Central for coming up with such lame and pathetic rumours that hold no merit whatsoever. They couldn't be any further from the truth and were only initiated by a vile man who was seeking revenge for being ditched without any remorse :D Quite frankly, these so called rumours are causing my good friend Bishaaro a lot of worries and distress which is compromising her health and personal relationships. Therefore, I refuse to allow this to continue and demand this be stopped immediately. Or else... :mad: at rumour folks! Is jira hadaba, waa iga digniin :D

nafta   

^ Mr Faniin, because it's you, I'll let that 'nafyar' comment go. Anyone else would've been introduced to the soles of my shoes.

However,

You say flagging a dead horse, I say someone is trying to cover up his tracks. Neither do I believe that Bishaaro is in hiding because of the supposed rumours....I say something more sinister is at play here, something worse than unrequited love even. More on this to follow...

This just got in...

- Tuujiye has been seen leaving a cosmetic surgery clinic in LA. Apperently, the good old hair line has been reclining too fast for his liking. After a free consultation, he made an appointment for next month. Judging by his avatar, the receding hairline is not his only problem

Next feature; Will we find Bishaaro? Will Tuut go ahead with the surgery? Will Caano Geel get a hair cut after 15 years of donning an afro?

Stay Tuned

Dear editor ,

You scandalous cow wait till i get my hands on you. We're gonna rinse you for all your worh.

best regards

Geeljire Association of Skinny forum

-Lily-   

Well well well, since my employment by Rumor Central several days ago I have been hiding in the most uninhabitable places to get you the best scoops this day.

Rumor has it that super-genius-extraordinaire Katrina has been seen falling about outside a bar. Rumor Central is puzzled as to what problem this unusual sight can be traced back to. However, Rumor Central cannot confirm if there were actual traces of alcohol in her system or whether she enjoyed a bohemian style dance outside the bar. And if so, what was she doing there?

Similarly, our very own Castro was spoted purchasing hair re-growth products in a local pharmacy. It seems to be in vogue following Tuujiye's near-admission of surgery. The fellow was disguised in a long black Mac and huge black glasses (no doubt a remains of 80s fashion). Nonetheless, his military style walking reminiscent of his hero Fidel betrayed him as to his true identity.

Stay tuned for more to come...

Originally posted by WaTerLily:

Rumor has it that super-genius-extraordinaire
Katrina has been seen falling about outside a bar. Rumor Central is puzzled as to what problem this unusual sight can be traced back to. However, Rumor Central cannot confirm if there were actual traces of alcohol in her system or whether she enjoyed a bohemian style dance outside the bar. And if so,
what was she doing there?

Some rumours are now getting out of hand..Although I love rumours but surely it is starting to show more of the nomads

Tuujiye, stop complaining so much, you know you love all the attention you are getting.

Xiin, wait on nafta to report more news on the disappearance of Bishaaro.

Rumor has it that Xiin has done the unspeakable, he has re-created the Scott Peterson story all over again, but instead of dumbing Bishaaro to the California Coast, he cut off her Internet Connection , no access to SOL means no story to report on XIIN.

On to more interesting news, it seems as thought Castro is looking for Wife#2, and not just any wife#2, a Single Mother from London, UK. (Just check out his recent thread, it speaks volume)

Tune to Rumor Central, for all your news needs

Arawella   

:eek: Alert :eek:

Exclusive inside-information was just received from an anonymous employee of Rumour Central going by the name of Baranbaro sigaar baayacayasa. The leaked information states:

I) LazieGirl also known as SleazySnob by her coworkers was the perpetrator behind the fiasco in Boramo involving the arrest of the young lovers. Ms SleazySnob leaked the whereabouts of the party to the authorities in order to revive her precious Rumour Central.

II) The two wadaads involved in the above incident were in fact none other than Rendez-vous and Viking both accomplices of Ms SleazySnob.

The Somali government announced after yesterday’s crisis meeting that the affair could not have been accomplished without the aid of Sixiir. This alarming allegation is reinforced by the fact that both men are Sijius and hail from a country adept in the use of black magic.

SIG (Somali Intelligence Group) is, as we speak, decoding the men’s names where it’s believed will shed light on their refuge location.

III) Alas, the reclusive wife of Xiin has admitted her knowledge of the sordid affair between her husband and the elusive Bishaaro. Mrs Xiin announced recently of her assent with the manage-à-trois and insinuated that Bishaaro is soon to be surrogate mother of her child.

IV) Sadly, Kathrina, l’aventurière, is no longer accepting downtown offers on a 1st date. Nonetheless, the lady suggested that uptown offers still stand only for a limited period.

Aurevoir et à bientôt…………….

Cara.   

Originally posted by WaTerLily:

Similarly, our very own
Castro
was spoted purchasing hair re-growth products in a local pharmacy. It seems to be in vogue following Tuujiye's near-admission of surgery. The fellow was disguised in a long black Mac and huge black glasses (no doubt a remains of 80s fashion). Nonetheless, his military style walking reminiscent of his hero Fidel betrayed him as to his true identity.

LOL@military style. Thanks a lot Waterlily, I was laughing so hard I didn't hear my supervisor sneak up behind me.