Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

Rumor Central

Lmao@Baashi. I must say thats tight, I think everyone ought to check out the link, courtesy of Baashi.

Zafir, I guess you're going to have to learn your lesson another way, I refuse to let silly lil people like you ruin the integrity of this e-paper, but if I were you, I would watch my every step from here on.

Now back to the news, Liban The Man has held a press conference earlier today inorder to make it clear to everyone who he really is/was etc.

He has failed to produce that, it is still unclear as to who this Liban the Man really is.

Liban The man has failed to prove that he is really Liban The White Man. In any case, rumor found out that there was numerous times when Liban had responded to somali posts, does that really mean he learned the language in just few yrs, as he has learned about islam? I will let you, the readers of rumor figure that one out.

Rumor would give Liban The White Man to make a case for himself. Rumor would like to spread further rumors, but at this time, we would hold out on Liban himself to tell us what is what. Again, this is one of the hottest stories around these parts, and I would be reporting you as the story develops, stay tuned.

On to the daily rumors, Nuune, one of SOL's finest is playing it on the DL, as to why and with whom, stay tuned for Rumor Central, for all your news needs..

Breaking news, Liban The Man has went on the record and did confirm with Rumor Central shortly after Rumor Central called out on him, much appreciation to Liban The Man.

Rumor Central, your source for reliable news around the clock.

Baluug   

LOOOOOOL This is some good stuff. I'd also like to add that I'm actually Donald Rumsfeld spying on you because I know you will spill all your terrorist intentions on a public internet message board :D Ummmmmmm.....As for more proof of my cadaan-ness, what would you like to see? I'll field some requests......But I gotta go to work, so I'll come back insha Allah in 9 hours.

Water Lily, based on your background, your profile and your long standing relationship with SOL, and being one of the more tolerable nomads around, I see no reason not to grand you a trial position, as one of our other field reporters. Upon your completion of this trial base, a review will be conducted based on your performance, at which point you will be put on the Rumor Central Payroll and granted a title of your choosing. I, the editor in chief will make grand announcement on that month's issue. Congrulations and Good Luck.

On to more daily news, this is just in, Kuuley has called out on Castro to prove if he really is Fidel Castro, will he? Stay tuned...

Some of the stories we are working on for the upcoming news alerts are, The general, as you all know him as GENERAL DUKE, was he really in the somali army, was he a general decades ago???

Is Socod Badne really 50+yrs old? Will he ever stop walking so much? Stay tuned...

Will Johnny end up with his SOL Crush? Stay tuned...

Rumor is calling out on Ngonge to give the real scoop. Why does everyone fuss over Ngonge? What is the real story with him?? Is there something rumor doesn't know that the rest of SOL does of Ngonge?? Stay tuned...

On to more interesting news at this hour. What is the real story behind Rudy?? A sit down with Rudy on PrimeTime with Rumor Central, stay tuned as we make the final arrangements with Rudy's people and arrange a sit down. Questions that are on people's mind is what happened to the old Rudy, why does it seem as thought Rudy is actually making sense nowadays? Rumor will have those answers for you and more, Rumor, your source for reliable and in depth news around the clock.

STOIC   

Lol....This unforgiving aproaches to the rumor has made me read more of it.Is any one willing to hire me as their publicist?(i know you will be inconsoloble by the time the rumor hits the headline) Despite the malicious fallacies put forth by this paper, i will gurantee you that i will be one of a kind publicist. ;)

Rumor Has it..........

Breaking News!!!...

We have just recieved that Bishaaro was one of the young somalis put behind bars after they were found celebrating St Valentine's day in Boorama!...

Her Spokesman/Lawyer Dr. Xiin said that " it was a matter of being the wrong place in the wrong time..and Bishaaro had nothing to do with the Party!. He added that "they are doing everything they can to clear her name!..and are working on appealing to the court to re open the case" :D

Cheers

^Zu, indeed the organizers of the party were, among others, LayzieGirl, who had a clandestine mission to Westernize the village of Boorame, and then to the rest of Somalia. She was alleged many criminal activities, including that of teaching kids how to rapp, the songs of the black americans, that are considered very obscene. Unverified sources were indicating that she was working with some Canadian based liberal organizations who sent her to Somalia as a representative for undermining the morres of the land.

LayZieGirl is going to appear before the Islamic Court in Mogadishu, and probably will face one thousand lashes and years of house confinements.

Hanadhaafto midaas, dhibkeeda waaba laga reysan lahaaye... :D

nafta   

After a jubilant celebration, I have happily accepted the position of Field Reporter for Rumour Central.

Rumour has it....

- Alle-u-baahne was overheard narrating to a bystander how his peculiar name came about. Apperently, he used to be part of the jinnoolayaal tribesmen, but decided that he had enough one day and did some soul searching in the desert. After an extensive period of drought he cried out " Alle, waan ku baahanahay...grant me some water", and up sprung an oasis, he alleges. Identity confusion combined with a heat stroke will do that to you...

- The women section has never failed to produce when it comes to cat fights. Blood pressure rose to high levels when Alexus said "men are silly woebegone puppies" to which Ibtisam replied "You're not exactley intellectual yourself". Shocking indeed....

- Bishaaro has yet not been released and the investigation into her involvement with the Valentine celebration in Borama is still pending and detectives have failed to produce a conclusive report. Xiin has vouched for her whereabouts, but this alibi was dismissed on grounds of "personal interest". I wonder what Xiin's wife makes of all this, watch out for next feature when she speaks out on this love triangle

- Amelia, real name Amethyst, was arrested last night on suspicions of threatening one of our reporters. The reporter has asked us not to disclose her name and is said to be deeply traumatised by these threats. Whatever happened to freedom of speech?

- Zafir has set his sights on the editor of Rumour Central and posted an article of the Cartoons in a vain attempt to capture her attention. However, Layzie was not impressed and snubbed his advances. We recommend an extensive course in shukaansi techniques before you go in for the kill again...

Until Next Time

nafta,

Alle-u-baahne was overheard narrating to a bystander how his peculiar name came about. Apperently, he used to be part of the jinnoolayaal tribesmen, but decided that he had enough one day and did some soul searching in the desert. After an extensive period of drought he cried out " Alle, waan ku baahanahay...grant me some water", and up sprung an oasis, he alleges. Identity confusion combined with a heat stroke will do that to you...

According to the Heresay Magazine of Goobweyn, Nafta was reported to have been swimming in the river of Shabelle, with the appearance of pregnancy. The sources of that news were not clear with the months of the pregnancy, but sure signs will come out if she doesn't plan to wear big veils to conceil it.

What about that fabrication? :D:D

Tuujiye   

Dalaq kulahaa asoo gacanta labada lugood dhexdoda ku heysto sidii mikaal jaksoon..AAAAAAAAA.....!!!!!!!!

Layzie newka runta ka sheegnooh maraxyahee xijaabka qaan jeerta leh wadato..bajaqdaas oo dhuuniga aheed Adiga lee ma aheenoo..imaan zuruk yahee..xalwada inta ee ka qaboobeyso xitaa waa sugi weysay...meesha kali lagaa fiirinaayena waxee aheed dhuuntaada sida ee wax u dhunjineeso...acuudu bilaah..Kaalay sanbuuska xitaa in aad u xanaaqsan tahay camal aa u cuntay ka waran.....Balaayo maqaayad danbe ku geesay....

Wara Nuune adiga kashifaata naga daa nooh....but is all gooooooooodh I will finish the story...

Anoo jiinis isku joog qabo oo jidka jeesteenaayo aa jiijo,jamiilo,jamaad iyo jabco jeegada jug! iga siiyeen...markaan soo jeestay oo jaanta jambalkeygana joojiye , jiijo aa shafkeeda igu salaantay " bash" lamo juunu kuus anoo sanka iigu jiraan aa jimco jeebkeyga jajab ka raadsatay..jamiilo aa soo booday iyadoo kuuntada kuuseesay ee dhahday aboo jirkaan ka waran intaan usoo jeesanaaye aa jamaad "jug" igu siisa jirkeeda bajaq bajaqa eh.... Ani intii kala batay aan dhahay jiijo, mataanayaashaas neefta ee igu dhajiyeenee jig iga dheh, jimco adna jajabkaan qaado ee jihaadka aa i jiideesid iga jooji, jamiilo aan dhahay jirkaan inama caadi ma aha laakiin kuuntadaan THONG farsameysan ee u baahan tahay calaashaan"too big" waaye nooh, jamaad aan dhahay "iisoo dhawoow dhabankaa isaar ha idhaafinee kuunto kuuseeeeeee aan ku tuuj tuujiyeeee!!!"......

Nuune halahaas markaan dhahay, 4 dharbaaxo oo mataano eh aa igu dhaceen..wax ja qaab daran bajaq dharbaaxadeedana ma jirto maxaa yeelay waa gacmo baroor nooh.........amee baabuur igu xirteen hee in aan aniga diidaayo camal.......Abaa inta kale XXX waaye mala shaqali karo nooh!!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!!

Johnny B   

I´d like to tell those wanna be repporters, who ´re flooding us with their rubbish that we only read what the dignified repporters authorized by the honorable editor in cheif has repported.

This is just in, Rumor Central has officially filed a conjuction in court against Alle-ubaahne/LegendZu for bringing news without a source and to end the usage of Rumor Trademark without authorization.

After doing a background check on Alle-Ubaahne, Rumor Central found out the he had a police record dating back to october of 2002. After extensive review, Rumor has decided to publish Alle-Ubaahne mugshot on this morning's column for its readers. kirbypuckett.gif